• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So no shader, emblem, class item bonus xp?...

I put so much time the getting all IB class items to par on all 3 chars...

FML

Still gonna rock it lol

kidko

So Memory of Radegast looks pretty dope. Turns you into a ProGenji!

I want to reflect some nova bombs. Anyone try it out yet?

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
So it's just gloves and class armor and two weapons?

Lame. I was hoping two armor pieces and two weapons. Class armor drops from everything including the only high level thing from Archon Forge, faction packages bonus, and eris morn packages.

darkwing

what is going on with IB, I played 3 matches, popped SoC on each one

got 2 legendaries, 2 exotics, each higher than my LL, amazing

Anyone lower LL, like 352 confirm if the bounties are still giving out high LL drops that other posters have mentioned? Gonna suck to blow all those bounties and only get 357 drops.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
i concur, I got a 386 artifact, can't breathe lol

s3ou1t.gif

SpecX

what is going on with IB, I played 3 matches, popped SoC on each one

got 2 legendaries, 2 exotics, each higher than my LL, amazing

i concur, I got a 386 artifact, can't breathe lol

oh sorry, yup 3oC, yes they work, more effectively than killing bosses lol

also IB bounties give legendaries that are higher than 365, i just got a 387, 386 just now hahahaha

WTF! Dude save some loot for us at work!

YO So IB Questline story tidbit

So Lady Efrideet says there is a whole group Iron Banner Guardians living on the Outer Edge of the Solar System? That's pretty cool, wonder if it will tie into the IB for Destiny 2

Have they nerf Mida or is it still the same as it's always been? It's been awhile since I've done banner.

Mida got a small nerf awhile back... it originally had armor piercing rounds as a free intrinsic property, and that had been removed, lowering its effective impact.

XenoRaven

I understand that people get frustrated with Bungie, but I think sometimes it's worth it to take a step back before going in too hard on them. I heard people really give them shit for the 1YS-like nerf, and then they immediately sell a really good roll sniper from the Crucible vendor that can one shot supers, but just has one less round. People gave them shit for the progression being slow, and the IB drops a bunch of shit to help progression.

Or maybe I'm just a dumb idiot.

The loot dropping in IB is insane. Just finished a match and straight up every single player on my team got 1-2 Legendary drops all higher than their LL

LiK

damn, 1 more hour before i leave work. looking to just quickly jump into IB for some drops. hope this is all intentional, lol

Top Bottom