• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Just got a 386 Hunter's Helm from one of the bounties.

Like 5 matches and it is raining all kinds of gear/weapons.

everything from what I've seen

Rank 3 already. So much loot.

The loot dropping in IB is insane. Just finished a match and straight up every single player on my team got 1-2 Legendary drops all higher than their LL

385 for everyone!

Wow so Artifacts and Ghosts are dropping right from Rank 0? Dayum.

yes, I've seen 1 match where 4 legendaries dropped, right now it's faster to level up in IB

I bet Bungie is going to nerf this by the time i get home. I 100% guarantee it.

I understand that people get frustrated with Bungie, but I think sometimes it's worth it to take a step back before going in too hard on them. I heard people really give them shit for the 1YS-like nerf, and then they immediately sell a really good roll sniper from the Crucible vendor that can one shot supers, but just has one less round. People gave them shit for the progression being slow, and the IB drops a bunch of shit to help progression.

Or maybe I'm just a dumb idiot.

In this case I don't think it was warranted. If only, because it's only been 2 weeks. I think if they didn't release the raid so early, people wouldn't be trying to level up so fast.

Meh i don't care about the loot other than artifacts. Trials gave me more 385/386/387 infusion fuel than i'll ever need. Gimme those artifacts tho.

Good gear drops from IB? Shit, guess I'll play some PVP then.

Already skipped the gym because I randomly came across six people doing Archon's Forge. :lol

Def waiting to see if someone much lower LL still gets those 380+ artifacts from the bounties. Otherwise I am going to save those for the weekend and level up as much as possible. Only 352 here :(

So if I'm reading this quest text right, about Efrideet, then there are other Iron Lords out fighting around the Jovian planets?
These guardians practice non-violent ways. Not iron lords.

The Vanguard are also intrigued by Efrideet’s accounts of a nonmilitary Guardian community in the deep system, but Efrideet, though happy to talk about the group’s pacifist philosophies, refuses to disclose the settlement’s location at present.

had a game that ended due to time running out and nobody got any loot. weird.

IB is definitely 100x better than before due to simpler bounties, no more esoteric "you must wear X, and wait until day 7 to turn in bounties" kind of crap but the fundamental problem still exists that once you are at 5 losing tokens, its better just to go back to orbit and requeue if your team starts losing 40-10 or whatever after a minute or two, which pretty much means the team is definitely going to lose. I don't think its a huge deal, most people will stick it out for those 5 tokens, but they probably should have upped the number to 10 or 15 to counter bad losing streaks.

and yeah fuck raids this week, its IB all day all night until Mafia 3. Each bounty gives 750 rep too and are pretty simple (kills, assists, grenades/specials, 10-20 games, etc) so thats 3k rep just from 4 bounties.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Please don't say that. I want it to rain loot on everyone.

I'm pretty sure there's been zero history in the 2+ years of Destiny that Bungie nerfs something like this within hours of it going live, but I could be wrong.

Xeroblade

I'm pretty sure there's been zero history in the 2+ years of Destiny that Bungie nerfs something like this within hours of it going live, but I could be wrong.

Well it doesnt seem bugged, it just seems really generous....and you are right I doubt they would do anything about it for awhile if it was bugged.

Top Bottom