• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

So when I play tonight are they going to explain her survival or am I just going to get a lol from lord salad?
I'm only halfway through the quest, and it's kinda explained, but it isn't really a great story how she survived, unless I'm missing something, or am remembering poorly.

Apparently, she
left town for the outer rim, presumably before any of the Siva stuff went down.

Ruze789

Really wishing I had pushed to get my characters ready in time for IB, my highest is only 280LL and that was with the RoI Collection boost.
I've been leisurely playing through the missions and bounties when I can, but I'm only most of the way through TTK with my main.

LiK

I'm pretty sure there's been zero history in the 2+ years of Destiny that Bungie nerfs something like this within hours of it going live, but I could be wrong.

it would take them a week to get to it at least. Omnigul farm was well known for a bit. hehe

spyder_ur

IB loot has been really generous for the last few sessions. I think the major difference here is that it's a bit more valuable because people are still LL climbing.

First match of the day. Shotgun juggernaut takes no prisoners and gets no loot lol.

Cursed rng!

j2LiQ35.jpg

Yoooo the loot rain is real. I played two IB matches, lost both, 353 Ghost on first match, 354 Cape on second match. Already went from 352 to 353 LL. Please, please, please Bungie do not nerf this shit.

it would take them a week to get to it at least. Omnigul farm was well known for a bit. hehe

The first Queen's wrath event was fixed in like 3 days, wasn't it?

The one where people found out they could just play the first mission of the game for free ascendant materials?

LiK

The first Queen's wrath event was fixed in like 3 days, wasn't it?

The one where people found out they could just play the first mission of the game for free ascendant materials?

i forget, been a while. but at least we know they can't hotfix this the day it came out. gonna def play some IB tonight. i need to fill my ROI book with the Supremacy crap anyway.

Kalamari

Legendary drops are blown out of proportion, they aren't dropping any more than usual, it's just that the quests give IB gear and stuff.

So someone just messaged me because I killed them while they were in their menu. Am I not supposed to do that? Is that a thing? How am I even supppsed to know?

So by this logic anyone who just stands there you're not supposed to kill.
Ok.

spyder_ur

I have no idea why people are freaking out and thinking they're going to nerf this. IB drop levels have been really good for awhile now. It's nice they converted the bounties to drops rather than rank ups, though. "Bungie will nerf the drops" thing is getting kind of tired.

More importantly though - are regular crucible weapons also dropping during IB? I remember the one IB during HoW that happened and it was great.

LiK

So someone just messaged me because I killed them while they were in their menu. Am I not supposed to do that? Is that a thing? How am I even supppsed to know?

Ok.

That's the best time to kill them. You did good.

Ok.
Someone messaged me because I watched as they spawned in and I sniped them to win the game lol. It was like a 100 point game too haha. He wasn't mad though, it was more of a "SMH" kind of message. He actually said GG so it was all good.

Ok.
The appropriate response in this situation is "cry moar, noob"

Arrrammis

Ok, so the auto rifle with braced frame is the most ridiculous gun I've used in a while. Near max stability, max RoF, 15 damage per headshot... This thing is FUN.

Strider

oh god if it's raining loot I must play asap... probably gonna be 3 more hours tho.

I'm at 351... If IB can make me raid ready that'd be amazing.

Seibmoz

Are the new shaders being sold or do they drop post match?

Edit. First Top Page Hype!!!! Add me on XBL for anything (raids,trials,nightfall, help with quest lines, seriously anything I love helping any and all guardians become legend) GT: Dr ChadMan

We have one spot left for a full raid party. Starting fresh from the start of the raid. We have played up to the final boss last week.

EDIT: PSN: xZoneHunter

benzopil

Got IB Fusion Rifle. Never in my life used them in Crucible. Decided to try.

Holy cow, I'll never switch to shotgun, it's a beast. Can't wait to try it in Trials.

Top Bottom