• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

IB bounty rewards are pretty good. Got a 370 hunter helm being at 367. I am assuming it's best to save bounty completion to the end of IB to see if you gain more light through drops?

Also got a ghost in my second match.

Are the new shaders being sold or do they drop post match?

Edit. First Top Page Hype!!!! Add me on XBL for anything (raids,trials,nightfall, help with quest lines, seriously anything I love helping any and all guardians become legend) GT: Dr ChadMan

Added! XBL GT is HippoAvenger.

stay gold

1st game I join is in progress, against a 6 man, with my team down 114 - 30.

I did get a shotgun, exotic engram and a shader but that's not the point

Come on GAF don't make me solo this shit.

1. Stay Gold

Join plz.

Strider

So should people at a lower LL try to gain LL all week then turn in the bounties at the end? Or just turn in the bounties ASAP?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So should people at a lower LL try to gain LL all week then turn in the bounties at the end? Or just turn in the bounties ASAP?

Hold onto them

I don't think you have to wait until the week ends or IB finishes...

I think you can hold them indefinitely

molnizzle

With infusion it really doesn't matter, I would open them immediately at your current highest possible LL. Increasing your LL now just means you'll get higher level rewards throughout the week. If you get a good roll on an IB item you'll end up infusing it up anyway, there's no reason to hold on to the bounties. Just get LL up.

Zakalwe

Banned
Great run, especially the new guys who picked up the mechanics faster than anyone I've seen yet.

Pnnnnnn with that clutch slam right at the end... my heart was in my throat. Actual sweats.

Scored a Ghost, a mark, a new pair of arms, a scout, and an exotic I infused. Jumped all the way from 372 to 376, and only a few points off the next. Really good start to the week, thanks everyone!

Thank you guys!

Awesome run.

Great run, especially the new guys who picked up the mechanics faster than anyone I've seen yet.

Pnnnnnn with that clutch slam right at the end... my heart was in my throat. Actual sweats.

Scored a Ghost, a mark, a new pair of arms, a scout, and an exotic I infused. Jumped all the way from 372 to 376, and only a few points off the next. Really good start to the week, thanks everyone!
How I almost fucked up the last jump on the boss...
ashot_jugg.gif

I mean my hearts beating! MY HEARTS BEATING! My hands are shaking! MY HANDS ARE SHAKING!
Thanks guys!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Pnnnnnnnn so clutch for sure.

I'll be looking to Raid tonight around 10 Central. I've got both a Titan and a Hunter I'm looking to Raid with if anyone will be on at that time

Vic_Viper

When does Iron Banner end?

It's a great way to level up! I got the new primary on my second match. It's so good for pve. Getting the highest drops I've seen yet pretty frequently.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Man I just do not like PvP anymore at all. It's so frustrating and a continuous up-hill battle for me. It feels like it is ~80% Shotguns. Shotgun v. Shotgun trades, Shotgun v. Melee trades, Melee v. Melee trades, Shotgun > Melee, Slide > Shotgun, Bunny hop > Shotgun. The small maps don't help with that. I barely have time to react and outside of Control, spawns can get really messy and any attempt to organize with randoms is just futile.

I'm consistently on the bottom of the scoreboard now and I feel like there is absolutely nothing I can do to improve. I'm not so much getting outgunned in 'fair' fights, I just get a shotgun to the face or get in melee battles. This is definitely not how I remember Crucible from last time...

benzopil

Are they hotfoxing something with the Iron Banner drops? If so do we know when they will roll it out?

They didn't say anything about it. Why would they? It's like playing strikes, but in IB you won't always have a LL upgrade. So it's fair.

Plus it's perfect for those who can't upgrade their ghosts and artifacts.

Top Bottom