• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Striker Titan

Headstrong
Juggernaut

Invective

Dunemarchers
Memory of Jolder

Fast as fuck and can tank hits running into the frey to grab crests

Xeroblade

CoxafBw.jpg

IB Shotgunpremacy is so good I frigging love it

Fixed it for you.

lt519

Man I just do not like PvP anymore at all. It's so frustrating and a continuous up-hill battle for me. It feels like it is ~80% Shotguns. Shotgun v. Shotgun trades, Shotgun v. Melee trades, Melee v. Melee trades, Shotgun > Melee, Slide > Shotgun, Bunny hop > Shotgun. The small maps don't help with that. I barely have time to react and outside of Control, spawns can get really messy and any attempt to organize with randoms is just futile.

I'm consistently on the bottom of the scoreboard now and I feel like there is absolutely nothing I can do to improve. I'm not so much getting outgunned in 'fair' fights, I just get a shotgun to the face or get in melee battles. This is definitely not how I remember Crucible from last time...

Supremacy is my nightmare as well.

Tjamato88

Which shotgun is better?

The Next Big Thing - Soft Ballistics/Linear Compensator, Final Round, Battle Runner, Flared Magwell/Perfect Balance/Oiled Frame

Matador 64 - Smooth Ballistics/CQB Ballistics/Aggressive Ballistics, Cascade, Single Point Sling/Injection Mold/Hand-laid Stock, Crowd Control

xuchu

Great run, especially the new guys who picked up the mechanics faster than anyone I've seen yet.

Pnnnnnn with that clutch slam right at the end... my heart was in my throat. Actual sweats.

Scored a Ghost, a mark, a new pair of arms, a scout, and an exotic I infused. Jumped all the way from 372 to 376, and only a few points off the next. Really good start to the week, thanks everyone!

Talos here, amazing run guys! Pnnn MVP for sure :)

WeTeHa

3 more wins for rank 5. Easily doable tomorrow. Then I can play my warlock and work on the thorn bounty :/

Had a good train going. Also got 1 shader. GGs everybody.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Are you up for another run tonight with the same group from yesterday, hawkian?
I'd love to- hopefully the timing can work. I have a raid at some point with my weekly group and want to get in a whole bunch of GAF IB steamrolling as well.

Heh. days filled with nigh-endless Destiny again. Bungie must be awful proud.

WeTeHa

How many hours did you play? Only four hours to get three wins from rank 5?

about 3.5 hours, didn't start immediately. I think I had 2 medallions saved up and we won all but maybe 2 games.

Edit: Also went to the tower once and felwinter peak twice so something between 3 and 3.5 hours. super fast.

DjRalford

That's me done for the evening, got some good weapons, IB Auto rifle, shotgun and an awesome machine gun, and armour out of IB and finished all the bounties.

Still need the chest piece to have the whole iron saga set, and a bloody Artifact!

Kyne

Seriously though.

Party Crasher
Conspiracy Theory
Last Ditch
Matador

I honestly don't see how it is a good thing for the game for a weapon type to be so extremely dominant.

Supremacy is partially to blame.

Sniping makes 0 sense when you need to go touch the dude you just sniped. There's no reason not to run with shotguns.

Top Bottom