• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

About 3 hours of IB and I got 4 unbent trees, 1 shotgun, 1 sniper rifle, 3 helmets.

Want that ghost and scout rifle.

The shotgun has rangefinder and full auto so that sounds good to me.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Seems like everyone is just running IB. I'm wanting to do a Raid as well

Wait till weekend, no reason to do Raid. Get your Light Level up
Survive more and Raid drops will be better LL

IB is gonna keep everyone busy as the chase to 385+ just became way easier

Destiny 2: Electric Boogaloo, The Cabal Empire Strikes

I saw somewhere that Destiny 2 was supposed to take place mostly on Saturn. If that's the case, either Saturn has to go through a massive terraforming event between now and next year, or it's all going to be on ships, which imo is kinda lame.

I saw somewhere that Destiny 2 was supposed to take place mostly on Saturn. If that's the case, either Saturn has to go through a massive terraforming event between now and next year, or it's all going to be on ships, which imo is kinda lame.

Moons like Titan and Encaledaus are likely.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Is the new IB Pulse Rifle a Grasp archetype?

Just got one with Smllbore, Snapshot, and Hidden Hand -- not too bad.
Yeah, I got one and it's way better than the crap roll on the ONE Grasp I've ever gotten. This is my favorite gun to date besides the IB hmg which is AMAZING!

superfriar19

Neo Member
I'm currently sitting at 353 light. Is there a point to me playing IB or am I just going to get destroyed and end up with nothing? I was so excited to play when I got home but some of these posts are scaring me a little. I'm willing to get destroyed if it means better gear.

void666

Banned
26. Beyond pissed off now.

And i love how lag affects crests.
Man, i could be doing something fun. I just want to win ONE match.

I'm currently sitting at 353 light. Is there a point to me playing IB or am I just going to get destroyed and end up with nothing? I was so excited to play when I got home but some of these posts are scaring me a little. I'm willing to get destroyed if it means better gear.

Just play. It's laggy, it's an awful time, but I got three items already that are way better than anything I've gotten in the last week on pve. I'm 357 and I spend most of my time trying to secure crests that won't pick up and do alright

darkwing

win or lose you get stuff

superfriar19

Neo Member
Just play. It's laggy, it's an awful time, but I got three items already that are way better than anything I've gotten in the last week on pve. I'm 357 and I spend most of my time trying to secure crests that won't pick up and do alright

Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a go when I get home.

Dunemarchers makes it seem like everyone else is moving in slow motion

DnY4rP7vzWTPa.gif

11ifgLFjZEjLvW.gif

I freaking love this iron bonanza

darkwing

drops in IB are very generous, this is faster than raiding, IB is one week right? we are going to see lots of 385s before Hard Mode, I think this is Bungie's intent

void666

Banned
Twenty fucking seven losses. ONE victory.
Yes, the loot was worth it. But jesus...

You can join me if you want to void.

Oh man, i appreciate it. But i'm not in north america. Don't want to be a laggy mofo.
But thank you for showing some sympathy. I'm frustrated as fuck right now.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
drops in IB are very generous, this is faster than raiding, IB is one week right? we are going to see lots of 385s before Hard Mode, I think this is Bungie's intent

Well yeah cap is 400

The real grind will be that until Iron Banner appears again 1.5 month later...

Shiv47

IB loot is garbage so far. Two SCs one match, a class item lower than the one I had, a mote of light, and a 340 blue item, when I'm at 370. And my teams lost every match, badly. Time to do something else, I think.

Top Bottom