• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Anyone up to do the Exotic Pulse Quest on Xbox One this Thursday?

I'm only at the "Be the Battery" step, just need 3 Public Events in the Plaguelands and one more Crucible or Heroic Strike.

Will obviously be willing to do the whole step over with joining players.

I'm on my Hunter so I'll need a Titan and Warlock.

GT: MythicReclaimer

soultron

Banned
Man, why is Supremacy IB StrugglesVille for so many players? Nobody is playing for crests, I've only even had 1 game of 6 go to 150. This is hot garbage compared to when I play it normally.

Man, why is Supremacy IB StrugglesVille for so many players? Nobody is playing for crests, I've only even had 1 game of 6 go to 150. This is hot garbage compared to when I play it normally.
A lot of teams my clan came against today were trying to snipe. Lol. Sorry, but you won't win by sniping in supremacy. It's astounding how many times I would watch someone run around or past a crest also, as if they didn't see it or didn't even care.

soultron

Banned
A lot of teams my clan came against today were trying to snipe. Lol. Sorry, but you won't win by sniping in supremacy. It's astounding how many times I would watch someone run around or past a crest also, as if they didn't see it or didn't even care.
It also doesn't help the maps in IB's current rotation are huge. Such long runs to get back to the fight after respawning.

Mindlog

Seeing everyone else gain light levels.
Has 385 been more of a hard cap for anyone else? My Titan got to 385 quick, but no more gains now.

kidko

Not sure if it's just me but Destiny as a whole running slow. Logging in taking forever, and it was super snappy yesterday. My whole neighborhood playing IB right now?? Heh

The IB pay2win is real :p

Ct-b5D_WAAQiXRe.jpg

Ugh. This last team I was playing with was the pretty bad. Not everyone, but there were a few people that refused to collect the crests.

Kinda tired of playing with randoms. If anyone has a spot open on a train, let me know.

lt519

players huddling around the special spawn like it gives heavy ammo.

So many triple kills tonight lobbing grenades in and using firefly to finish them all off with the raid auto. I seriously love this thing.

IB scout is also pretty dirty.

There was a learning curve to supremacy but because of peoples reliance on Shotguns I've actually turned in my best Iron Banner performance. Raid fusion and raid auto both best shotgun chargers and if you play your angles and corners right you won't get beat out by PRs and Scouts.

So is DestinyTracker broken or something? I really like to watch my stats over time in all games, but this is irking me

Here are my games for the day. If you manually calculate my K/D for the day it comes out to 1.22

But the rolling K/D graph/daily tracker shows:

Even if you average all my K/D averages you come out well above what it's saying my daily K/D is. I'm not sure where it's pulling this number from. I played all the games on one character, I never even logged on to another one or did any PvE today that could be messing with stats.

MrDaravon

Just in terms of stats how viable are the IB weapons assuming you can get good rolls on them? I got the auto rifle with pretty good perks (forget what offhand, I know Counterbalance and some other good stuff) and it just felt like it was doing nothing to folks. I just got the pulse rifle with Hammer Forged/Injection Mold, Quickdraw and Glass Half Full/Feeding Frenzy which is okayish for perks?

Ooh, just got the Scout with Hammer Forged, Full Auto and Hidden Hand, I hope this thing is actually good.

hate how you pretty much don't get loot in the forge if you don't touch the boss

also what is with people sitting on their respawns instead of spawning up and using a key to reenter? perfected shanks is basically impossible when people sit there waiting to be revived.

hate how you pretty much don't get loot in the forge if you don't touch the boss

also what is with people sitting on their respawns instead of spawning up and using a key to reenter? perfected shanks is basically impossible when people sit there waiting to be revived.

I think you can only re-open the forge once

Top Bottom