• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Deku Tree

I'd give the new update a shot but... I don't want to grind blue engrams to reach raid level and one look at the book of triumph thingy and I feel overwhelmed.

It is easier than ever before to reach Raid level. Grinding blue engrams is not required.

Just hang out in Archons forge. Pop a lot of 3oC. Or basically just grind whatever activity you prefer.

A lot of things now drop up to 400 LL since the last patch.

Kyoufu

Pre ordered the deluxe version on PSN, but did not get the theme.

What's the deal?

I answered your question in the other thread.

But I'll answer it again.

Only the US PSN store gives you bonuses like themes immediately because they take your money on the same day as the pre-order.

On EU stores, they charge you near release date so you have to wait until then.

GlamFM

Banned
I answered your question in the other thread.

But I'll answer it again.

Only the US PSN store gives you bonuses like themes immediately because they take your money on the same day as the pre-order.

On EU stores, they charge you near release date so you have to wait until then.

Oops. Did not see your answer. Sorry.

However eu now also charges right away.

But it's still probably an EU thing.

Damn.

Kyoufu

Oops. Did not see your answer. Sorry.

However eu now also charges right away.

But it's still probably an EU thing.

Damn.

Try going into settings -> Themes and see if it's in there.

Alternatively, go to the web store and look in your download list/queue.

Just messin' about on the Bridge part solo, man, the Swordbearer doesn't stand a chance against Mr. Raze Lighter, he really needs to pick his game up.

Edit: So I have the Abyss and Omnigul parts of the Necrochasm quest done which just leaves Crota, after the Crota kill is that it?

Just messin' about on the Bridge part solo, man, the Swordbearer doesn't stand a chance against Mr. Raze Lighter, he really needs to pick his game up.

Edit: So I have the Abyss and Omnigul parts of the Necrochasm quest done which just leaves Crota, after the Crota kill is that it?

Kill Crota then motes of light it to max and get the item for the final upgrade from Eris I believe.

Is the best way to farm Hadium Flakes still to do the circle of the Dreadnaught looking in the rooms?

Chests respawn way faster now. I just ran around the landing area with the Cabal incursion and got the flakes that way. I only needed about half. Took maybe an hour?

zewone

Saw this banner on Bungie's site, figured someone might like it for a wallpaper maybe:

p6v9bEy.jpg

zewone

I'm not sure what Bungie's fascination of promoting helmetless Guardians, but I think it's a misfire. Generic white male face vs a cool helmet.

DDE_PS4_Pack_Art_ENG.jpg

After seeing this key art, I made a quick mock up that I think looks better than the crap Activision thought was cover worthy.

C5jYiTb.png

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Struggling with the two Shaxx bounties portion of the Triumphs quest line. Anyone else in a similar boat that'd like to join up and make the pain a little less... well, less?

PSN: Mejilan

Dthomp

One of my biggest wishes for D2, is no fucking Supremacy. Not sure if it's good in COD, but it is not good in Destiny

One of my biggest wishes for D2, is no fucking Supremacy. Not sure if it's good in COD, but it is not good in Destiny

I think people just don't know how to play Supremacy. Which is a shame. I don't think I'm any good at it but I find it to be one of the most team coordinating game modes. More so than Control. Maybe on par with Salvage.

hydruxo

Lol the exotic weapon/ornament bundle is the most pointless shit. Can't believe they even bothered to put that it in the game.

Supremacy is the best PVP mode in the game.

It discourages camping and keeps games active.

It encourages run and gun gameplay, which is fine. But too much hate for "camping," which usually isn't even camping but area/map denial.

Camping is sitting in a corner of a room with your gun pointed at the door. Which isn't a strong tactic in Crucible.

I'm kind of glad our stuff isn't transferring over due to my own personal issues lol. My vault is a mess and I have a hard time deleting anything--even stuff from Y1.

ZeoVGM

Banned
CoD tryhard covers. They did it right the first time. Why change it up with these helmetless dudebros?

I like it. I'm not sure why they are giving these guardians defined faces.

Marketing. They're not aiming for current Destiny fans with the box art because we are already buying the game and they know that.

By using helmetless humans on the box art, they are aiming to grab players who are unlikely to grab Destiny otherwise. People who perhaps are turned off by an overly sci-fi look. They already have the audience that wants sci-fi and cool-looking helmets. They want to expand that.

I believe Activision has data to back this up, which is why they are doing it.

Sawneeks

Banned
Any of you guys who pre-ordered from Gamestop online receive their Beta Code yet? Not sure if I should call them and figure it out or just wait a bit...

rataven

My raid group blew past the first chest in Crota. Anyone know if it's still there? Or what goodies it might have? Sorry if that's been asked already.

My raid group blew past the first chest in Crota. Anyone know if it's still there? Or what goodies it might have? Sorry if that's been asked already.

It is between
the 8th and 9th pillar on the right. You gotta jump to get there.
it is no longer random.

rataven

It is between
the 8th and 9th pillar on the right. You gotta jump to get there.
it is no longer random.

Cool, thanks. Would you happen to know if it's obtainable solo with Don't Touch Mes? I'm probably not going to raid again this week so might go down and grab it on my own if so.

Cool, thanks. Would you happen to know if it's obtainable solo with Don't Touch Mes? I'm probably not going to raid again this week so might go down and grab it on my own if so.

It's always the 6th door, after the 9th pillar. You can get it solo. It has a chance to drop the raid artifact and class item.

Jumping up is very hard so you'll ideally have to build the bridge first and then jump down to grab it.

rataven

It's always the 6th door, after the 9th pillar. You can get it solo. It has a chance to drop the raid artifact and class item.

Jumping up is very hard so you'll ideally have to build the bridge first and then jump down to grab it.

Awesome, thanks. Think I'll grab a friend for Ogre duty and give it a shot later.

Top Bottom