• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Dez_

I don't have Thabiz's PSN, and it's been over an hour since his last post. If he can confirm, then we've got six.

Dez_

1. Chur
2. Gibb
3. Pho
4. Guybrush
5. Dez
6. Sheppard

Well, since there hasn't been a response from him, and if everyone else is still on, we have 6 now. I can start sending invites.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
1. Chur
2. Gibb
3. Pho
4. Guybrush
5. Dez
6. Sheppard

Well, since there hasn't been a response from him, and if everyone else is still on, we have 6 now. I can start sending invites.

damn you guys : ' (

Do you think Bungie will tie a quest line to the Mythoclast culminating in a Challenge Mode Atheon kill or just keep it a random Atheon kill drop (well, in this case still a Challenge Mode kill but not a guaranteed drop as it would be with a quest)?

Have they said anything pertaining to this?

Deku Tree

Do you think Bungie will tie a quest line to the Mythoclast culminating in a Challenge Mode Atheon kill or just keep it a random Atheon kill drop (well, in this case still a Challenge Mode kill but not a guaranteed drop as it would be with a quest)?

Have they said anything pertaining to this?

Well there is apparently a new
chest
in the alternate route to the Templar and nobody knows what it is for and people speculate that may be related to a new quest for the Vex but I think in general nobody knows.

So the bridge cheese is fixed? Enemies don't despawn on the starting side by having one on the other side and two guys jumping in the tower.

Great. You are on the list

1. Templar
2. Dredd

Haven't done the new raid yet, anyone wanna go? Would like to run it while my wife and kids are still asleep.

Dang, wish I'd thought to check earlier. Still needing to do a Crota run.

I'm looking for a run. Not for the next few hours though.

I'm looking for a Crota run

Anyone of you online and want to do it now?

Dez_

1. Dj420noScopes
2. Gibb
3. Pho
4. Guybrush
5. Dez
6. Sheppard

Got my Necrochasm! Thanks for the run everyone! I will probably use this thing for like 15 minutes and stuff it back into the vault.

Any chance of a Crota run tomorrow? A friend and I need it for Nechro (I also wouldnt be adverse to completing a challenge either).

DocSeuss

Would really like to do a Quick NF if anyone's down for it. I'll raid too, any time, anywhere. But I defs wanna get this NF done and I'm not good enough to solo it.

bosseye

Hi guys, apologies if I've missed it and this may be a dumb question - just bought Destiny the collection. I want to get my year one level 34 Warlock to level 40, apparently I should get the free boost with the collection? I went to the postmaster in The tower and a level 24 spark of light boost was there, but no level 40. Where is it?

dh4niel

Hi guys, apologies if I've missed it and this may be a dumb question - just bought Destiny the collection. I want to get my year one level 34 Warlock to level 40, apparently I should get the free boost with the collection? I went to the postmaster in The tower and a level 24 spark of light boost was there, but no level 40. Where is it?

I got both of mine from the Postmaster in the tower. I think one comes in a 'mysterious package' or something. Did you install everything?

bosseye

I got both of mine from the Postmaster in the tower. I think one comes in a 'mysterious package' or something. Did you install everything?

I think so, I just downloaded to ps4 on psn so I assume everything is installed. I got a mysterious package from the Postmaster in the tower, but opening it didn't do anything or give me anything that I noticed?

rataven

I'm happy to help with Crota if Raid GAF needs another. I've already done it this week but I'd like to grab the dead ghost and finish up Necrochasm. Just shoot me a note. PSN: rataven

bosseye

I'm a bit lost then. All the addons are installed, I believe rise of iron is the important one to get the level 40 boost? That's installed.

But no level 40 spark of light at the postmaster?

Am I already dead?

bosseye

Ah, found it. Logged out, logged back in again (which I'd already done) and there it was at the postmaster.

Also holy shit, is all my gear from year one now redundant? All my lovely raid armour and sexy exotics? The blue stuff is so much better than all my year one legendary and exotic gear XD.

Up to 240 light now, let the grind commence.

DocSeuss

Ah, found it. Logged out, logged back in again (which I'd already done) and there it was at the postmaster.

Also holy shit, is all my gear from year one now redundant? All my lovely raid armour and sexy exotics? The blue stuff is so much better than all my year one legendary and exotic gear XD.

It's pretty easy as long as you make sure your max light gear is equipped when you decrypt. Do that, some strikes, some forge, and bam, you're up to 380/390.

dh4niel

Yep. Haha. I was in the same boat as you yesterday. Still am really. Almost up to 300.

Top Bottom