• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Ryck

Yeah he's certainly referencing your videos. Thanks for showing me the method dude. Had a blast running relic on that run, then doing it w/ my regular group. It's a frantic as hell 30(39 :p) seconds!
Haha no problem man. Glad you were able to do with your group. I tried running relic and it's insane but very doable. One of the dps'ers died and so with only four guys we still managed to do it in 50ish seconds.

Ryck

I nicknamed these weapons that fit the rapid-firing with Explosive Rounds and Firefly setup as the Fire-Spitters. The Full-Auto, Explosive Round, and Firefly scout rifle still eludes me however.
I had one with full auto and explosive rounds. It was a Dead Orbit SR from the HOW era. I can't recall the name ATM.

Edit: Dead Shot Luna maybe??

It absolutely melted, I loved that thing.

Double edit: sorry for double posting, figured it had been enough time, thread is at a crawl.

Jabronium

Has Amazon listed the preorder for Destiny 2 CE or revealed a date when they will open it to the public?

I think they were listed for all of about 30 seconds right after the trailer launched and then sold out. It's kind of a blur but I seem to remember having one in my cart, then ditching it, then going back a minute later and they had gone from Pre-Order to Unavailable.

I had one with full auto and explosive rounds. It was a Dead Orbit SR from the HOW era. I can't recall the name ATM.

Edit: Dead Shot Luna maybe??

It absolutely melted, I loved that thing.

Double edit: sorry for double posting, figured it had been enough time, thread is at a crawl.

Yeah, I had one of those too but if I remember correctly recoil was pretty bad, I also had an NL Shadow from back then that was Full-Auto with Explosive Rounds that was fun to use.

I only need a handful of Milestones to complete the AoT book but while I consider the King's Fall raid the most complete experience with interesting encounters the only piece of gear/weapon I liked was the machine gun which I already have so I think I'm going to skip that one. If I do anything it be the Oryx encounter specifically as I always enjoyed it.

Really, none of the primary weapons from KF or WotM interest me, elemental or not. Maybe an elemental Genesis Chain~ but not much else. I'm assuming they're going to add elementals to these weapons now, right?

thabiz

Ok looks like we are good.

3. Strugboski
4. greatgeek5
5. bbwcongaline
6. Verano

I'll be sending out invites around 8.

We are probably going to need a #6 for a full VoG run doing both challenges. PS4.

We are going to start ""soon"" (in an hour maybe less) and go for as long as it takes.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
WTH did I get myself into. This is like trying to solo Oryx with blue weapons and gear with one hand blind folded and no sleep for 48 hours.

Kalamari

If it's your first time, it's best to get a someone who's experienced. It can be easy to break stuff if you aren't careful.

Also, anyone see Goth's new stream room, it's pretty cool.

After today's final run for the week I have all the Adept primaries (with the exception of the Fatebringer), the Vex Mythoclast, Praetorian Foil, and the Hezen Vengeance as far as weapons go.

I also got the Titan helmet & gauntlets and the Hunter helmet.

Zero Legendary VoG primary weapons. It seemed like every group I was with it was raining those for everyone else.

The groups these last two days for me were better. The last group we downed Templar + Atheon challenges in one phase.

Also got the Revenge (finally!), then remembered that Bungo butchered PvP but eh, I got my favorite sniper so I'm 100% satisfied.

But yeah, for some reason on all the raids legendary primary weapons + armor for any of my characters are nil. The only armor I got were titan helmet + chest and... thats it.

Oh well, Crota run on my Warlock was unfulfilling, only got gauntlets.

A little under 3 hours to do VoG with both challenges, two of us having not touched the challenges before, that felt pretty good.

Good raiding once again, all.

What's the best way to get Legendary Marks? Really need them to buy Vanguard gear and improve my light level.

Play everything on the playlist until they no longer show that you get Legendary marks. Like when you pull up the map of the Solar System, that stuff on the lower left. Do all those until you don't get marks from them anymore. After that, Strike Playlist and just Dismantle every Legendary that you get that doesn't raise your light level.

Play everything on the playlist until they no longer show that you get Legendary marks. Like when you pull up the map of the Solar System, that stuff on the lower left. Do all those until you don't get marks from them anymore. After that, Strike Playlist and just Dismantle every Legendary that you get that doesn't raise your light level.
Thanks, so you get to a point where the only way to get marks is to dismantle legendaries?

If I don't do raids or PVP and only have 20% of the book filled out at the moment, is it near impossible for me to get to rank 7 in Age of Triumph?

I want the shirt but feel like it will be a really big grind for me. I can do pvp but I dislike it :/

Thanks, so you get to a point where the only way to get marks is to dismantle legendaries?

Sort of. There's a limited amount of awarded Marks per week per activity as well as a cap for Marks (200 max held at once).

Each activity will award 10 to 15 marks up to 3 times (depending on the activity).

But the activity awards reset every week.

Sort of. There's a limited amount of awarded Marks per week per activity as well as a cap for Marks (200 max held at once).

Each activity will award 10 to 15 marks up to 3 times (depending on the activity).

But the activity awards reset every week.
Ah thanks. You can't hey grind a ton of marks quickly then :(

Top Bottom