• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Ah thanks. You can't hey grind a ton of marks quickly then :(

Strikes drop blue engrams upto 390 light now, so keep on running those to get higher.

Equip any higher LL blues you get while decrypting engrams so that they will decrypt at a higher LL. Decrypt your engrams one at a time and equip the higher ones before the next decryption.

Legendary marks are useful for buying an item or two that is holding your light back, like a ghost, but not for leveling up.

If you're bored of strikes, you can run archons forge or do some crucible to mix it up.

Strikes drop blue engrams upto 390 light now, so keep on running those to get higher.

Legendary marks are useful for buying an item or two that is holding your light back, like a ghost, but not for leveling up.

If you're bored of strikes, you can run archons forge or do some crucible to mix it up.
Nice thanks for that.

So does even the easy Legacy strike playlist drop the 390 light engrams or just the SIVA ones? I could probably jump into the 350 light one if I watch a few runs on Youtube first.

Weekly story is 380 Light though, isn't it? Hard to recommend to someone looking to buy 380 gear from vendors.

Yeah it's 380 light :(

Weekly story gives 5x20 marks per week.

I noticed last night the Weekly Story Playlist also has difficulty modifiers which is great for replayability.

I hope they carry over these playlists as well as new ones to Destiny 2 but even take it a bit further by offering playlist with random difficulty modifiers per each story mission/strike, etc.

That said, keep clear of playlists involving quest steps where you are asked to complete five missions from a particular playlist which could involve repeating the same mission, etc if your unlucky. Just dedicate different missions, etc to quests.

illamap

I searched the internet but couldn't find a way to unlock strikes beyond devils lair. How do i do this. I did devils lair and talked to a guy but then what?

HigXx

Need one more Perfected Offering cause theyre not dropping for me and there's no one at the Forge, can anyone help? :(

Nice thanks for that.

So does even the easy Legacy strike playlist drop the 390 light engrams or just the SIVA ones? I could probably jump into the 350 light one if I watch a few runs on Youtube first.

(

I could run you through weekly story playlist if you want, let me know when.

The siva heroic strike playlist drops blues upto 390, but I believe the siva crisis strikes are dropping higher blues, even though the LL requirement for them is much lower than heroic.

Need one more Perfected Offering cause theyre not dropping for me and there's no one at the Forge, can anyone help? :(

I've got 3: 1 captain and 2 dregs.

Are you trying to do them for the speaker quest? You can just do court of oryx tier 3 instead.

Can't help you there but speaking of Archon's Forge, not sure if most know it but if you need the Milestone in the AoT book for getting a Gold Completion in Public Events (20 completions) then the Forge is the quick and easy method if that's the way you want to go.

Edit: If you aren't finding any players at AF then just keep going down in the caves until you get to the Warrens and then walk back up to AF, this method has worked 100% for me in the past.

HigXx

Let me check and see if I have any

I have none

I could run you through weekly story playlist if you want, let me know when.

The siva heroic strike playlist drops blues upto 390, but I believe the siva crisis strikes are dropping higher blues, even though the LL requirement for them is much lower than heroic.

I've got 3: 1 captain and 2 dregs.

Are you trying to do them for the speaker quest? You can just do court of oryx tier 3 instead.

Can't help you there but speaking of Archon's Forge, not sure if most know it but if you need the Milestone in the AoT book for getting a Gold Completion in Public Events (20 completions) then the Forge is the quick and easy method if that's the way you want to go.

Yeah it was for Speaker quest. Didnt have any Runes so Forge seemed faster

Somebody thankfully turned up with one so thanks anyway

WeTeHa

I noticed last night the Weekly Story Playlist also has difficulty modifiers which is great for replayability.

I hope they carry over these playlists as well as new ones to Destiny 2 but even take it a bit further by offering playlist with random difficulty modifiers per each story mission/strike, etc.

That said, keep clear of playlists involving quest steps where you are asked to complete five missions from a particular playlist which could involve repeating the same mission, etc if your unlucky. Just dedicate different missions, etc to quests.

The least they should do for d2 is to add (optional) matchmaking

Clunker

How's the player base for this game on Xbox? I was thinking of picking it up once it goes on sale next week.
The thread here is majority PS4 but there are a stalwart crew of people here that are always helpful! I'm on Xbox and just coming back to the game after months away ... I play sporadically but if you jump in you can add me (GT: Holden Cawffle).

Speaking of - is anyone on Xbox up for some casual Trials runs for bounties and chuckles around 2pm EST? Looking for more gear to push me past 393.

Unrelated: On Reddit's advice I picked up the Vanguard Angel Advocate and it's a stunningly comfortable scout rifle - with Outlaw and Triple Tap, IIRC. It's a MIDA-style scout, and it's finally gotten me away from the Hung Jury for a while.

cilonen

I've been out of the loop since Taken King pretty much, but it's always nice when I sign in and see old friends from DGAF still playing. With Destiny 2 coming has there been much talk in the community about platforms? With PC now being an option has here been any discussion of people jumping to that as an option? All three platforms are viable for me and I wanted to go with the one most people will be on.

CREMSteve

I've been out of the loop since Taken King pretty much, but it's always nice when I sign in and see old friends from DGAF still playing. With Destiny 2 coming has there been much talk in the community about platforms? With PC now being an option has here been any discussion of people jumping to that as an option? All three platforms are viable for me and I wanted to go with the one most people will be on.
Will be PS4 for me.

Top Bottom