• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Are any xbros struggling to accept or send invites? I keep getting invites, hit accept, then getting the 'waiting for party stabilization' then.... nothing. I can't join my friends or random LFG teams. When I invite someone, they get the same message.

I can still play crucible, strikes, whatever... I'm just unable to join a fireteam. I want to do the NF (and get the XP boost) before I start the weekly running around non-sense.

Yeah, it's being screwy for me. A lot of lag on sending a party invite, contacting Destiny servers, etc.

psyfi

Banned
Anyone want to play tonight? I'm LL 373 on PS4, down for whatever. I'd like to do the Nightfall if I can handle it.

Sky Walker

Finally I got it. And now I present you .. The Fate Family :
W8hUgmv.jpg

The middle one is adopted, you know.

TsuWave

brought the old raids back but the population so small that two days after reset lfg is damn near a desert for VoG runs.

i'm still trying to get praedyth's revenge and the current vex, oh well, maybe when its the featured weekly it will be easier to find a group

brought the old raids back but the population so small that two days after reset lfg is damn near a desert for VoG runs.

i'm still trying to get praedyth's revenge and the current vex, oh well, maybe when its the featured weekly it will be easier to find a group

I'd guess this will be the case for 1-2 more cycles through the 4 raids as folks will be trying to complete the challenges and/or get the Adept Exotics that they haven't already gotten but after that it is probably going to be a ghost town.

That said, you can usually find a group here depending on the time, etc and if you're on Xbox the built-in LFG works quite well there.

It will be bigger when it's the weekly. Most people will want the ornaments and the adept weapons.

Speaking of ornaments, I quite like what they added to the WotM gear (the second option that is), I have them unlocked on everything except the Hunter's cloak.

However, when previewing the cloak with the ornament active nothing changes, anyone unlocked it yet with a picture or description of what it looks like?

If anyone on PS4 wants to do the Gorgon node in the AoT book on Saturday or Sunday morning EST, let me know. 4 Gunslingers with Nighthawk cheese it pretty easily. Takes 15 minutes.

Edit: Also willing to do the cheese that allows the fireteam to wipe and keep killing gorgons after, aka, impossible to fail cheese. https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...heese_for_the_gorgon/?st=j1qkrknz&sh=6b8f3322

I think that'd be afternoon in my timezone, I could try to be online then on Sunday.

Anyone up for a quick no-mic NF?

Returners

So when should Knuckles be used? Is it per account or per character?

If I beat the raid on my warlock and use knuckles on my hunter, which hasn't done the raid, will it trigger or am I wasting it?

FyreWulff

we're heading into finals at most all school levels. Will be interesting to see the summer population

Deku Tree

If anyone on PS4 wants to do the Gorgon node in the AoT book on Saturday or Sunday morning EST, let me know. 4 Gunslingers with Nighthawk cheese it pretty easily. Takes 15 minutes.

Edit: Also willing to do the cheese that allows the fireteam to wipe and keep killing gorgons after, aka, impossible to fail cheese. https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...heese_for_the_gorgon/?st=j1qkrknz&sh=6b8f3322

Apparently there is a cheese where you can make the Gorgons maze into a non-darkness zone. I don't know exactly how it works but it must be google-able on reddit.

BTW it is better to use 5 Hunters because the one who kills the Gorgon can't pick up their own orbs and you have to wait for supers to recharge.

FyreWulff

hotfix is out

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45855/7_Destiny-Hotfix---42017

Raids
Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active

Crucible
Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands

Eververse
Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages

Vendors
Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx

Quests

Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the "A Tale of Two Guardians" quest

Miscellaneous

Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification

Hedera

So when should Knuckles be used? Is it per account or per character?

If I beat the raid on my warlock and use knuckles on my hunter, which hasn't done the raid, will it trigger or am I wasting it?
Use them when you're coming up on a boss/checkpoint that has the chance to drop something you want. Check what bosses drop what gear prior, if your uncertain on what they drop.

You can only use it in the weekly raid and one drops from the beginning of that raid (usually after the "opening"). It'll drop once per account per week.

It only works on the character you're playing at the time. Once you pop it and finish a checkpoint in the weekly raid it's consumed.

Again, knuckles only work in the weekly raid.

psyfi

Banned
Does the SIVA Heroic Strike playlist give better rewards / drop rates than the standard SIVA playlist? Besides the weekly legendary mark rewards, I mean.

FyreWulff

Update downloaded and installed...centipede, centipede, centipede to infinity.

Open NAT, no problems with ISP.

according to their twitter they just fixed this

Does the SIVA Heroic Strike playlist give better rewards / drop rates than the standard SIVA playlist? Besides the weekly legendary mark rewards, I mean.

yeah, the engram drop rate gets a buff and the longer you stay in, the buff increases (up to 3x, I think)

Use them when you're coming up on a boss/checkpoint that has the chance to drop something you want. Check what bosses drop what gear prior, if your uncertain on what they drop.

You can only use it in the weekly raid and one drops from the beginning of that raid (usually after the "opening"). It'll drop once per account per week.

It only works on the character you're playing at the time. Once you pop it and finish a checkpoint in the weekly raid it's consumed.

Again, knuckles only work in the weekly raid.

And to be completely clear for the OP - activating the knuckles in your inventory does nothing immediately. You'll get an extra status symbol next to your character that shows it's been activated. The next boss you kill in a weekly raid will consume/deactivate that buff and you'll get an extra drop of non-challenge mode loot.

You could use the knuckles in your inventory and not kill a boss for weeks...but once you do they will get used and you'll get extra loot.

Essentially just like 3oC.

psyfi

Banned
"Wrath of the Machine: Difficulty Availability
This week, Wrath of the Machine is available as the featured raid at 390 Light Difficulty. Unlike other Raid Reprisals, 390 Light Difficulty will not be available on non-featured weeks, and will be replaced with the original 380 Light Difficulty activity. "

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45866/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--04202017
Speaking of which, anyone want to run one of the raids tomorrow night (pacific time)? I haven't done any of them on my current account, but I did VOG and CE back in the day. I'm 379 LL so I'm not quite ready for hard mode stuff.

Clunker

Yeah, it's being screwy for me. A lot of lag on sending a party invite, contacting Destiny servers, etc.
I was having a lot of party stabilization trouble yesterday too. Couldn't join 2/3 groups of LFGers for nightfall.

Crude, are you (or anyone else in the thread!) on Xbox up for a raid at all this Saturday? I have only run the 390 VoG and wouldn't mind running any of the other ones (or VoG again honestly, still my fave).

Top Bottom