• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Namikaze1

Man, it's been forever since I last posted here.

Anyway, we need 1 (maybe 2) for a full WotM CM run on PS4. PSN is same as gaf name. People with some basic knowledge of the challenges is preferable. Titan would be great.

Edit: definitely 2

Edit2: still looking for 2 more folks.

Novocaine

Anyone for the weekly Nightfall strike on Xbox?

I haven't done it before but I'd like to think I'm not completely stupid at the game. 384 LL Defender Titan.

#1 in my favorite strikes. Or at least the 2nd revision, not too keen on the 3rd rev. But chain supers for days.

Hmm. Maybe my frustration comes from trying to do the strike by myself.

Omnigul is one of my favorite strikes. The Bond Brothers on the other hand are assholes. There's something about them and their strike that are really irritating. Whenever it comes up on the playlist, it's the absolute worst.

I can't stand them or their strike

Kyoufu

Omnigul is one of my favorite strikes. The Bond Brothers on the other hand are assholes. There's something about them and their strike that are really irritating. Whenever it comes up on the playlist, it's the absolute worst.

I can't stand them or their strike

I like Bond Brothers because it's an extremely short strike and there's a ton of room to move around. Omnigul locks you in that room and throws a ton of adds at you. With arc burn it's a pretty annoying fight. :/

Does anyone know if you need to play a specific strike playlist to get the strike oriented shaders? Somehow after countless hours and hundreds of strikes, the majority of the shaders I still have to get in this game are tied to strikes.

Persona7

Banned
Anyone know if Amazon will have physical copies of Destiny 2? I might place a digital copy but it says you can't cancel it so idk. I've never tried a digital pre-order on amazon so I don't know how it works exactly.

i accidentally bumped an old thread lol

zewone

Anyone know if Amazon will have physical copies of Destiny 2? I might place a digital copy but it says you can't cancel it so idk. I've never tried a digital pre-order on amazon so I don't know how it works exactly.

i accidentally bumped an old thread lol

Amazon will have physical copies.

Persona7

Banned
Amazon will have physical copies.

What is the easiest way to get a beta code until I can get a physical on amazon?

Edit: It seems Amazon has them now. They did not have them when I checked last night.

Omg somebody bumped OT26 just now

I searched on google and then went through live five locked threads and then finally found one that wasn't locked so I figured it was the latest thread.

NeOak

Let's see if I can finally do more strikes/PvP this weekend to raise my LL
and say hi to Igor in game

WeTeHa

Done.
IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

I guess I just need to complete the iron song trophy and tank 4 more trials cards to complete the last record and I'm finished with D1.

Edit: oops posted the same image twice, rip me. Fixed

Deku Tree

After. Did 3 cms and then 3 regular runs the following week. Got it on try 6, 2 knuckles used during cm's, no vex dropped.

Good2 know the Vex drops without CM. Just missing that and Adept Chaos Dogma. I've done a bunch of Atheon 390 with nobody admitting to getting a Vex.

WeTeHa

Dude, do you even grimoire?

Kidding! Grats!

5475 / 5610

Missing mainly crucible stuff. I think I miss 25 points (Fusion kills, sidearm kills, VIP kills) in pve, all of the rest is pvp stuff. when it's solar burn/small arms I might play some mythoclast strikes.

Done.

I guess I just need to complete the iron song trophy and tank 4 more trials cards to complete the last record and I'm finished with D1.

Edit: oops posted the same image twice, rip me. Fixed

Nicely done. I'm also working towards this. Xûr is being an ass and not bringing Ophidian Aspects. And just need Mythoclast and two more WotM Exotics. Hopefully this weekend I can try. AoT book is an easy finish. Just a tiny grind for a couple nodes. My faction Exotics are nearly done too. Just one more faction for each character.

Edit: stopping at 5535 grimoire too. No way I'm grinding the other crap.

Detective

Hi guys ,

Do I have to choose a faction?

What if I do/ don't? What's the consequences?

Appreciate it :)

Just started playing two days ago am lvl 26 now.

WizzNARD

Need one on XBO for a raid run, WotM, with challenges. Come help out!! Please! It's really hard to find someone right now for some reason!!

Deku Tree

Hi guys ,

Do I have to choose a faction?

What if I do/ don't? What's the consequences?

Appreciate it :)

Just started playing two days ago am lvl 26 now.

You don't have to chose a faction.

If you choose a faction then you get faction rep and faction rank up packages in addition to vanguard crucible rep, and you can buy their armor and weapons. You can't buy stuff from a faction unless you choose them.

Detective

You don't have to chose a faction.

If you choose a faction then you get faction rep and faction rank up packages in addition to vanguard crucible rep, and you can buy their armor and weapons. You can't buy stuff from a faction unless you choose them.

So it's best to choose maybe so you can buy their stuff?
Is the stuff outside of factions just as good?

Top Bottom