• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Is Exaulted gear here to stay? Or was that just part of this event?

I know I can't get the cool Dawning gear anymore (because those treasures will be gone) but can I still get the new sets from Zavala bounties?

All of them will stay, including the Dawning ones.

You can get 1 Dawning box/week by doing the weekly heroic strike playlist.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah I'm pissed off. Game boots me and gave me a loss. You don't hear about any of this in overwatch or any of the other FPSs. It's only Destiny. Frustrating.

I came back to Destiny after some time away and I'm trying to finish the Y3 Record Book. Is there a way to tell which story missions I've finished on hard?

Arrrammis

I came back to Destiny after some time away and I'm trying to finish the Y3 Record Book. Is there a way to tell which story missions I've finished on hard?

For the record book, you just need to complete a total of 10 missions on hard, so you can run the same hard mission 10 times to complete that part of the book. But to answer your question, no, I don't think there's an indicator whether or not you've completed a mission on hard.

Ambitious

Finishing up these this weekend! Strange coins > heavy synths > rep gets it done in no time.

Its easy now to level your factions. I did all 3 on all 3 toons (yes, i know, i should get a life....).
Do strikes, pop a booster, you going to rank up pretty quick. NM get the chroma package for the space ferrari if you don't have it yet.

I didn't do the math, but from a quick look at my inventories it seems like even if I spent all my strange coins and also all of my planetary mats, it would still not be enough.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just played 15 straight hours of trials. Oh the pain. So many highlights though and salt. My medic skills are top tier.

Number45

I didn't do the math, but from a quick look at my inventories it seems like even if I spent all my strange coins and also all of my planetary mats, it would still not be enough.
:(

I had around 1500 strange coins... took them down to about 100 by the time I'd levelled all of the factions. Now I just need those last 10 PvP wins!

I just played 15 straight hours of trials. Oh the pain. So many highlights though and salt. My medic skills are top tier.
My resolution for 2017 is to become less shit at trials (disclaimer: I've probably played no more than 10 cards total... not that my PvP skills suggest playing more would have helped). Some trials loot is pretty much the only thing I don't have from Destiny.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Look at the Queen's guard getting all touchy touchy with Diaz. Rated teen my ass.

ghghghghgh.gif

Number45

You know Bungie, as much as I must assume you have some hidden PvP metric that guarantees I will spend all or part of a match with a player deficit... I'm done for the night.

Is there any reason for me to grind for saladins tag?
Book completion? I think the only one that actually matters for the -lord exotics is Xur.

You know Bungie, as much as I must assume you have some hidden PvP metric that guarantees I will spend all or part of a match with a player deficit... I'm done for the night.

Book completion? I think the only one that actually matters for the -lord exotics is Xur.

Thanks

Number45

Finally got the last SRL emblem. Spent the last fifty minutes or so just launching the mode and quitting out if I didn't get the right map.

Fucking stupid that I had to do that, but whatever.

Mindlog

Finally got the last SRL emblem. Spent the last fifty minutes or so just launching the mode and quitting out if I didn't get the right map.

Fucking stupid that I had to do that, but whatever.
How many races did it take?

Just got my Titan to S. Last two races were the same as my Hunter. First race I barely lost a very close race, but didn't get destroyed ( I needed two of those.) Second race I won easily and didn't get destroyed.

S Rank x 3 and only 1 track emblem.

Woorloog

Banned
Is doing Strike playlist(s) and using loot to infuse gear really the best way to upgrade until i get actually better armor drops?

Went from 350 to 360 today, mostly by infusion upgrades.

Wish i could carry two exotic weapons at once. The Khvostov 7G-0X is THE primary weapon for me, nothing else i've tried seems to be fun... but i have so many exotic heavy weapons i'd like to use :/
Love the gun's customizability, and especially the 900RPM option with full auto and stability upgrades.

Number45

I might be mistaken on this, but I think the DO vendor has max roll disc/str robes for warlock.
This person IS mistaken.

How many races did it take?
Tonight it took 3 on the course I needed (of about 20 attempts at getting that course at a guess) but I've got all three characters to rank 5 (with one at S, the others I got bored at A) so probably 30/40 on that map? The others I got in next to no time at all.

phen0m24

Is doing Strike playlist(s) and using loot to infuse gear really the best way to upgrade until i get actually better armor drops?

Went from 350 to 360 today, mostly by infusion upgrades.

Wish i could carry two exotic weapons at once. The Khvostov 7G-0X is THE primary weapon for me, nothing else i've tried seems to be fun... but i have so many exotic heavy weapons i'd like to use :/
Love the gun's customizability, and especially the 900RPM option with full auto and stability upgrades.

Running strikes is indeed the fastest, until you are comfortable grinding Iron Banner or doing raids. It feels a little late to mention it now, but SRL (Sparrow Racing League) is a good option, as you can infuse drops from it into gear you like using.

Almost forgot, but I hate to admit I've never fired my Khvostov. :( You would have to pry the Grasp of Malok from my cold, dead hands.

I'm helping Omni with a nightfall right now if you (or your wife) want they can join us.
Tks again man...got to 380 (almost 381 now) today with some of the drops, when should I pop those 2 exotics I got from the first NF? When I hit 390?

Also, still on gonna do some strikes, if anyone at max light wanna carry me and my wife through one more NF would be much appreciated.

NastyBook

$35 spent at the last possible minute to be a Power Ranger Warlock and have that dope ass Armor for my Titan.

#PARTOFTHEPROBLEM

#WORTHIT

EDIT: Also, good race, Mindlog. I think we had one against each other earlier today.

Top Bottom