• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

NastyBook

Awww, kicked out of Sparrow Racing. And just when I finally got the hang of driving. It was utter SHIT before I realized the left analog stick is your BEST friend when it comes to turning.

Thanks Kaidey and Shaitan.

And i got it!!!!! Titan run. On postmaster!!!!!!!

Yes. 11/1. Happy new freaking year 😀😀😀😀😉

OT, but could be interesting to programming DGAF if there's any:
Chris Butcher (Engineering Director & Board member @ Bungie) was at Casey Muratori's (of HandMade Hero fame) HandMadeCon and gave a really interesting, relaxed talk regarding Asset Systems and Scalability (Halo engine, Destiny engine, different approaches, lessons learned, etc.)

https://youtu.be/7KXVox0-7lU

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Everybody got an Icebreaker in that last run. Good stuff.

5djHioe.png

Would a titan and Hunter be willing to assist with the completion of the Outbreak Prime? I received the quest last night and have to get it done, as a warlock I will need a titan and hunter.

I am Pacific time, so sometime around 6-7 pm.

Help and I can give you like a PSN card code :)

I want to get it done with DGaf, instead or LFG

any groups running an xbone raid today?

ive taken a pretty long break from destiny, but I'm back up to 393 and want to do the raid lol

Dez_

None for me. Oh well. I certainly enjoyed the NF. Nice challenge. I'm still down for one more run if we have a third.

Top Bottom