• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Xbox Guardians on GAF never really had a home. I'd definitely like to bring those that are serious about D2 on board. I don't want to have a clan with 1,000 members but anyone here who wants to team up and play together long term would be welcome.

Hey there, we also have the Xbox Club (linked in the OT) and there is also a GAF clan. I agree that we never really managed to get a home in D1!

I appreciate it would be difficult to merge clans, particularly if yours is long established, but it would be great if you'd consider joining the Xbox club. At least then LFG posts and banter etc can be consolidated in one place :)

KaKaRi

D2 is 1 month away, but is there any thread that allows Gaffers to present their clans so we can start joining to whatever suits you best?

I want to be clan ready from day 1

shingi70

Banned
Xbox Guardians on GAF never really had a home. I'd definitely like to bring those that are serious about D2 on board. I don't want to have a clan with 1,000 members but anyone here who wants to team up and play together long term would be welcome.

I believe I'm already in the group, but I'm down.

Trakan

D2 is 1 month away, but is there any thread that allows Gaffers to present their clans so we can start joining to whatever suits you best?

I want to be clan ready from day 1

There isn't some elaborate clan system, really. Most people are in a clan with friends or people they play with often. There are general gaf clans too, though idk if they're active anymore.

Looking for Xbox One UK based Gaffers for D2, would love to be part of the clan, got like 2 weeks off work for this, so I am game to buddy up with some peeps.

Langy

Anyone on XBOX one GAF want to do the featured raid in the next few hours if we can get a team together?

Dunno why but i really want to run something on my poor X1 guardian who has never run anything before.....she's really jealous of my ps4 trio of veterans lol

I know it's dead as the Division in here but no harm in trying right?????

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The last pilgrimage of the wagon tonight. Destinaton. Ghaul's ranch. We'll sneak up on him and beat him with 2x4s.

The last pilgrimage of the wagon tonight. Destinaton. Ghaul's ranch. We'll sneak up on him and beat him with 2x4s.

Got my 24 ready to go.

two-four.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think D2 PVP will be a shitstorm but we'll have to take it for what it is. I can't see them doing anything about certain things like people idling and leaving.

Looking for Xbox One UK based Gaffers for D2, would love to be part of the clan, got like 2 weeks off work for this, so I am game to buddy up with some peeps.

Hey, I am in the UK, but not found many others along the way. Try joining the Xbox club/Clan (I'm a member) and see if we can get a few together when D2 comes out?

Links are in the OP, sorry I'm on mobile at the mo.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Coconut internet. Literally. Semedi got booted and I got booted earlier. Basically IB is giving us boots. Bungie is on vacation until D2 hits.

Spades

My Xbox clan have been playing since the beginning and we recently set up a page on the100 to hopefully expand our crew in time for when D2 hits. If you're on Xbox One, please feel free to join us! We're always raiding and PVPing regularly:

https://www.the100.io/groups/4268

We're mostly from the UK.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games. Once we had a full team we went undefeated. One month is a long time. Still many games to be played.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I know the final Trials is this coming weekend but I really wish Bungie would extend it. Just for two more weekends, the final two in August.

I don't really understand why they would end it early like that.

I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but can you play all Destiny content in Destiny 2? Like, can someone access the Vault of Glass raid in Destiny 2?

And my final Iron Banner match ends with an unbalanced 6v4 loss. How fucking appropriate.

My final match was playing on my partner's account as our baby (whom I'd been holding while she played) suddenly demanded nursing at the start of a match. It was a bit magical due to SBMM and a slight skill difference between us.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I posted in the OT thread a while back but just realized I don't think I ever actually mentioned here; JohnOfMars will be creating the Destiny 2 OT (with help from various members of the community). He will do a great job.

Top Bottom