• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Can you skip to Den of Wolves content and dig rght into TK and RoI?

Depends on what level you are.

The year 1 DLC has been recompiled to be quest lines, so if you're at high enough level, you can skip those quests.

I'm not totally sure on what triggers the Taken King quest, though. Probably beating the vanilla story?

Cornbread78

Depends on what level you are.

The year 1 DLC has been recompiled to be quest lines, so if you're at high enough level, you can skip those quests.

I'm not totally sure on what triggers the Taken King quest, though. Probably beating the vanilla story?

Uggh, I'll have to dig around tonight. I'm at lvl 32, which was the max 2 years ago prior to the DoW dlc drop.

For anyone lurking on Xbox One and looking for a clan to roll with in Destiny 2, consider mine. Our name is Progenitor. We were formed in the early days of Destiny and did most activities in Destiny starting with the Vault of Glass, Crota's End and King's Fall. Our membership became less active after The Taken King cooled down a bit but with the new clan features and focus within Destiny 2, we're recruiting and looking to build a strong core once more. We're looking for people who plan on playing D2 quite extensively. We're by no means elitists, but we want to build a group of people who will be playing together for months or even years to come. You can find the details below. Feel free to request membership and/or shoot me a PM.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/174077

Fathead

For anyone lurking on Xbox One and looking for a clan to roll with in Destiny 2, consider mine. Our name is Progenitor. We were formed in the early days of Destiny and did most activities in Destiny starting with the Vault of Glass, Crota's End and King's Fall. Our membership became less active after The Taken King cooled down a bit but with the new clan features and focus within Destiny 2, we're recruiting and looking to build a strong core once more. We're looking for people who plan on playing D2 quite extensively. We're by no means elitists, but we want to build a group of people who will be playing together for months or even years to come. You can find the details below. Feel free to request membership and/or shoot me a PM.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/174077

May take you up on this. Current clan is having......issues

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People can join whenever. I'll go in a few.

No need to go commando on them Ernie. I already know you're a badass.

May take you up on this. Current clan is having......issues

Xbox Guardians on GAF never really had a home. I'd definitely like to bring those that are serious about D2 on board. I don't want to have a clan with 1,000 members but anyone here who wants to team up and play together long term would be welcome.

Cornbread78

All my glorious legendary and exotic weapobs and armor are pathetic compared to the new stuff in the dlc.. I'm sad; sooo much time and luck and Xur.... &^#@÷=^

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games. I've been tired the last few hours but I kept playing. Had to get 2k games in with Warlock. Haven't used my Titan since last patch so I will for the remaining time until 2 hits. It'll be like taking off training wheels. Time to fly around the map.

Cornbread78

Is it me, or is there a nice upgrade visually witb the TK update? I was playing the story last night and the levels/enemies looked better than the vanilla areas..

Spades

r8HX9A2.jpg

Help.

ramyeon

Probably a longshot, but anyone around tonight to walk a dlc noob through the TK raid tonight around 11pm or 12am est? (PS4)
I would try the100.io and request a Sherpa. King's Fall is a pretty mechanic heavy raid so I would try to put aside at least 3 hours for a first run unless you're really familiar with the mechanics before going in.

Cornbread78

I would try the100.io and request a Sherpa. King's Fall is a pretty mechanic heavy raid so I would try to put aside at least 3 hours for a first run unless you're really familiar with the mechanics before going in.

Yeah, I posted on the group they added me to, but only 1 post in that group in 2 years.... uggh

ramyeon

Yeah, I posted on the group they added me to, but only 1 post in that group in 2 years.... uggh
Your games aren't limited to that group unless you want them to be. You don't even have to post them to any group actually. You should be able to get 6 for King's Fall pretty easily on there.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games yall. Feels good to play Titan. Gotta go faster.

I know Driz loves himself some shoulder charge. Had plenty of them during that run. Get off the ledge boy.

tyuytutyu.gif

jkyuiyui.gif

Theorry

Wanna get the premium version of Destiny. 2. But cant really justify paying extra 10 bucks for some emblem. emote and a sword really.

Nodnol

Been playing Iron Banner, despite not being a PVP player since year one, just because I can/should.

Makes me appreciate D2 more I think. Really enjoyed the Beta when playing with friends. I know people like aspects of D1 PVP but the OHK stuff is annoying as fuck at times.

Realized I still don't have the Strength of the Pack trophy... Is there a clan I can join with active people to run a quick strike with? PSN ErnieMcCracken

Top Bottom