• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. Everything was going great until the last match when we had randoms.

Game gave me a another god roll matador. Aggressive, rifled, spray and play and rangefinder. Like it more than my full auto one.

Okay, I've got either 2 or 3 spots for a WotM Newbie Raid (Normal) tomorrow at 3:30PM Eastern time. One person who wanted in isn't responding to me so that spot is up in the air :p But there are two open for sure. I'm going to forgo the form this time because a couple of weird sign-ups occurred before I had even decided on a day and I have no clue if they can make it.
see you at 330 bro

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hmmm. Wouldn't reinforce barrel be better than rifled barrel? Aggressive brings down the stability to nothing anyway and having it being down further with rifled makes no difference but with reinforce you get better reload.

Dez_

Hmmm. Wouldn't reinforce barrel be better than rifled barrel? Aggressive brings down the stability to nothing anyway and having it being down further with rifled makes no difference but with reinforce you get better reload.

I would imagine so, since there doesn't seem to be any real stat change there for the Matador. I got one myself with aggressive ballistics, rifled/reinforced and rangefinder recently. This is one of the few times I'll ever take reinforced over rifled.

I keep trying to move away from shotties and focus on sidearms or fusions, but RNG keeps giving me god roll shotguns to temp me.

I don't know that either stability or reload is all that crucial on the Matador. Will pick reinforced if it has it.

I keep trying to move away from shotties and focus on sidearms or fusions, but RNG keeps giving me god roll shotguns to temp me.

Pfff, how many god-roll shotties do you need? Vendor Wormwood is very good if you need a god-roll sidearm.

Dez_

I don't know that either stability or reload is all that crucial on the Matador. Will pick reinforced if it has it.

Pfff, how many god-roll shotties do you need? Vendor Wormwood is very good if you need a god-roll sidearm.

Don't know what to look for with god roll sidearms, but I have Wormwood (I think) with crowd control and reactive reload. Not sure if they combine, but when those perks proc, I can melt people pretty damn fast. Feels great to use.

Toddler

Anyone bored out of their minds and wants to do COE?

I still haven't done the new quest for CoE so I'm down.

Or, if I missed that train, I need to do the NF as well. Or, WotM (I still haven't finished it in HM yet). Or, ToO (I need 1 more card for the stamp in my book).

So basically, I'm a Destiny whore this weekend.

PSN: xTODDLERx

Hedera

Alright let's try this.

PS4 HM WotM, we go when we get 6 i guess.

1 hedera_
2 Robdraggoo
3 ThingontheFloor
4 Azys_
5 Marco Tovarich

Don't know what to look for with god roll sidearms, but I have Wormwood (I think) with crowd control and reactive reload. Not sure if they combine, but when those perks proc, I can melt people pretty damn fast. Feels great to use.

They apparently stack (52% damage buff), but since CC starts immediately after a kill and lasts for 3s, and reactive reload is after a reload after a kill, the window in which you get both can be pretty small if you don't have a reload buff.

Vendor Wormwood is HCR, hidden hand, and hand loaded. My other current favourites are an Ironwreath with reactive reload/feeding frenzy/HCR, and a Havoc Pigeon with zen-moment, outlaw, HCR. Would rather FF than outlaw since in PvP getting headshots out in the spam is trickier. Havoc Pigeon's TTK is slower than the other two but has longer range, so it still puts down rushers.

BLCKATK

I could do either. I am trying to get my hands on more spliced gear however. Looking for good percentage rolls. Can only get that from hard mode.

So my friend just got the collection and gets a "input code" prompt when trying to play the taken king and rise of iron stuff. He purchased the first two DLCS way back when they came out.

Anyone know what would cause this?

darthbob

So my friend just got the collection and gets a "input code" prompt when trying to play the taken king and rise of iron stuff. He purchased the first two DLCS way back when they came out.

Anyone know what would cause this?

What system are they on? They may still need to download the 1MB license files for TTK and RoI, they should be able to find them in their respective Library/Purchase History.

Try giving the steps in this article a shot, if not already tried: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12181

If that doesn't resolve, Bungie recommends to do a complete reinstall. With the game topping out at ~60GB I'd probably save this as a last resort option. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/45178

Hope this helps!

Thanks a bunch for the help. We have a completely new guy so we're starting from scratch anyways, I'll try the steps but if it doesn't work and have him reinstall tonight.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So today's Nyoobie raid in an hour, I believe the roster is:

1. Omnistalgic
2. And wife
3. Hawkian too
4. Kukawaki for funsies
5. Threnody for great justice
6. LunaticLMD

with sturg on standby if anyone does doesn't.

Kukawaki

So today's Nyoobie raid in an hour, I believe the roster is:

1. Omnistalgic
2. And wife
3. Hawkian too
4. Kukawaki for funsies
5. Threnody for great justice
6. LunaticLMD

with sturg on standby if anyone does doesn't.

Oorah!

Edit: Looks like Sturg will get the chance as Threnody has a case of the lazies (Fallout 4)

Top Bottom