• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Closed

As a final farewell to D1, I was thinking of doing one last raid. Either Kings or WotM Hard Mode. Though I really want to do Kings, a bunch of rusty players doing the jumping seems fun.

We're thinking 9 AM EST on Saturday. Should be a good time for EU players to. It'd be 3 pm for Germany.

1) Weteha - The Traitor
2) Nico - The Clanless
3) Pandora - The Saint
4) GibbShift - AM not PM
5) Hawkian - The Sherpa
6) Azolith

Reserve - Darryl M R

For Ps4, and newbies are welcome

PS - Light_Knight can't be trusted.

Any of you folks double-dipping on PS4 and PC? I'm definitely in for PC, but PS4 was my home console for D1 and I'm definitely feeling a bit burned by that 2 month wait...

I also would love to avoid buying DLCs and expansions twice in the future; definitely don't want to do that.

I was going to, but I tried the PC beta and while it looked incredible, the graphics card in my gaming laptop kept freaking out during the strike and I can't afford to build a new gaming PC right now, so I had to cancel my pre-order. So I'll just be playing on PS4 for now. I'm okay with that though, seems like the community on PS4 is still going strong.

Edit: Yeah, i'm all about the puppies for the title.

T.v

Still need to pre order this. Going for the season pass edition is a no brainer, but for some reason I am tempted by the Digital deluxe edition. Even though a sword and an emote are in no way worth the extra ten bucks.

FyreWulff

Just in time for D2, I finally get a Firewolf mask to drop.

DIosY4XUMAAP364.jpg

DIosajzVoAE4OjL.jpg

Special thanks to both my brother and Ghaleon for taunting me with their Firewolf masks to get me to get the boxes every week off the activities. You lovable jerks. As such, I'll leave the Memory of Gheleon equipped permanently on that character.

GhaleonEB

Just in time for D2, I finally get a Firewolf mask to drop.

DIosY4XUMAAP364.jpg

DIosajzVoAE4OjL.jpg

Special thanks to both my brother and Ghaleon for taunting me with their Firewolf masks to get me to get the boxes every week off the activities. You lovable jerks. As such, I'll leave the Memory of Gheleon equipped permanently on that character.

<3

Griffith

Banned
1 more needed

As a final farewell to D1, I was thinking of doing one last raid. Either Kings or WotM Hard Mode. Though I really want to do Kings, a bunch of rusty players doing the jumping seems fun.

We're thinking 9 AM EST on Saturday. Should be a good time for EU players to. It'd be 3 pm for Germany.

1) Weteha - The Traitor
2) Nico - The Clanless
3) Pandora - The Saint
4) GibbShift - AM not PM
5) Hawkian - The Sherpa
6)

I'll join.

PSN Azolith

1 more needed

1) Weteha - The Traitor
2) Nico - The Clanless
3) Pandora - The Saint
4) GibbShift - AM not PM
5) Hawkian - The Sherpa
6)

If there is a free spot again I would love to do this. I have yet to do WoTM Hard Mode and would like the trophy

J-bo

Hey DGAF, now that clans are 100 members deep, was hoping to join a GAF clan. I looked at OP but there were a number of them. Really looking for PvE raid focused group.

Background: Original Destiny player, all normal/hard/challenge modes completed in D1, mostly through LFG.

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, went back to OP and last few pages.

PS4: Juraverybadmista

kidko

Any of you folks double-dipping on PS4 and PC? I'm definitely in for PC, but PS4 was my home console for D1 and I'm definitely feeling a bit burned by that 2 month wait...

I also would love to avoid buying DLCs and expansions twice in the future; definitely don't want to do that.

I am. The PC version is jaw-dropping on my PC, and I've got some friends on there. Mouse and Keyboard is a fun new way to play, too.

PS4 gives me access next week, plus I can carry on my character from the first one and see whatever little nods they include for that.

I'm still not sure where to get the DLC, but I guess time will tell where I end up playing more.

I'll join.

PSN Azolith

Thank!

If there is a free spot again I would love to do this. I have yet to do WoTM Hard Mode and would like the trophy

If something happens I'll message you. I think I have you on psn.

Hey DGAF, now that clans are 100 members deep, was hoping to join a GAF clan. I looked at OP but there were a number of them. Really looking for PvE raid focused group.

Background: Original Destiny player, all normal/hard/challenge modes completed in D1, mostly through LFG.

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, went back to OP and last few pages.

PS4: Juraverybadmista

I'm part of Squids and Traitors. The clan with the awesome cat banner. We mainly do raids, like every week and are pve focused. PvP for events and what not.
We don't have that many members, but usually we'll post our raid on Dgaf or discord.

J-bo

Thank!

If something happens I'll message you. I think I have you on psn.

I'm part of Squids and Traitors. The clan with the awesome cat banner. We mainly do raids, like every week and are pve focused. PvP for events and what not.
We don't have that many members, but usually we'll post our raid on Dgaf or discord.

Sounds good, thanks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So I stopped by Xur's place to see if he had anything special for the last full weekend of D1... umm, no. Not a damn thing.

Not only that, but I ponied up 21 strange coins for an exotic emblem and I get a 155 shotgun.....

Fu(k off.....
hey... read the description of that engram friendo... :p

Let this be a last-minute Destiny 2 advance lesson

noomi

I said I was going to be 100% invested in PC.... my PC pre-order was filled months ago, and I fully expect it to become my main platform come October 24th.

....and then I remembered the 1500+ hours I spent playing Destiny 1 with DGAF and my Holy Diver bro's on PS4. Made some great friends, had giggles, plenty of frustrating moments, all of it 100% #worthit. So I did what any rational adult would do and I double dipped into the PS4 version as well, Lord Shaxx help me.

Last year I became a father and gaming had taken a huge backseat in my day to day life. I wouldn't change that for anything though because noomi jr is the most amazing-est little dude I know <3! I'm lucky if I can get in an hour of uninterrupted game-time every other day (pro tip: play when family sleeps because Gaming > Rest.).

Going forward I will constantly be behind all of you, you'll have your awesome raid gear and exotics weapons for months before I do.... but I am 100% committed to having this experience and being a part of this community because Destiny is the best game I've ever played and this community is completely bonkers.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yep. Words by me. Graphics by Lnkn52.

GET YOUR OT TITLE SUGGESTIONS IN. WE'RE GETTING CLOSE!

Destiny 2 |OT| - Hello Darkness, my old Friend.

Destiny 2 |OT2| - Came for the Loot, stayed for the Puppies

|OT3| - Homecoming Guardians, pay your dues!

|OT4| - "Then this one time, Gary let loose his Leviathan..."

|OT5| - Wait!, This isn't a Sequel?

gspec

There must be people using code generators for the rockstar enegry drinks. The code I tried to enter has already been used.

This shit never ends.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
There must be people using code generators for the rockstar enegry drinks. The code I tried to enter has already been used.

This shit never ends.

Don't worry there Blue Engrams anyway

I think 4 per week, so within a week or two they would be useless...

The Pop-Tarts on the other hand with XP boosts, those come in handy, get them from Target and unlock special Sparrow to boot.

I think XP boosts can be worth it. I'm getting 5 codes roughly when my baby bro buys them for me

Getting 2 S'mores, 1 Cookies n Cream, 1 Chocolate Chip, 1 Cherry boxes
Bypassed the energy drinks

My uncle hoking me up with 2 12 can cases of Red Bull, I bypassed my Eid money (was only getting $20), now I get to guzzle and explode my heart drinking Red Bull, gain wings, playing Destiny 2 with my Warlock and it's fiery butterfly wings!

Hooray!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thank you!

I have 2 small kids. My memory is shot.
Haha, it used to be even better.. back in the pre, like....the like... Shit, the Forever 29 era is the best way to put it. Light on armor (just armor!) actually contributed to your actual character level rather than having a "Light level" at all. So there was a time from 20-32 where the OT "levels" were lining up with the actual levels people were as they leveled, i.e. &#9830;23, &#9830;30 etc.

edit: these are examples I know most of DGAF was 30 or higher way before even HoW came out lol

Haha, it used to be even better.. back in the pre, like....the like... Shit, the Forever 29 era is the best way to put it. Light on armor (just armor!) actually contributed to your actual character level rather than having a "Light level" at all. So there was a time from 20-32 where the OT "levels" were lining up with the actual levels people were as they leveled, i.e. &#9830;23, &#9830;30 etc.

edit: these are examples I know most of DGAF was 30 or higher way before even HoW came out lol

Okay, that edit wasn't there until I quoted it, lol. Cuz I was about to be mad. I remember #forever29 *shudder*

Lizzy

Unconfirmed Member
It is SOOOO hard not read some of these spoilers

And my Youtube feed is laden with clickbait Destiny 2 titles

Send help...

You should try going in with knowing spoilers if you haven't tried that for anything yet. It's actually not bad and it makes things more fun in a way.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
no more spoilers for meeee I already know too much

but I know there are at least some things that are for sure not even described/mentioned in the guide which is cool

FinKL

Last year I became a father and gaming had taken a huge backseat in my day to day life. I wouldn't change that for anything though because noomi jr is the most amazing-est little dude I know <3! I'm lucky if I can get in an hour of uninterrupted game-time every other day (pro tip: play when family sleeps because Gaming > Rest.).

I'm in the same boat as you, put baby down at 8pm play until 1am, get 5 hours of sleep, curse the world and work and come home and do it again :)

Top Bottom