• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Welcome back General.

lightsaber-night-has-been-cancelled.jpg

Toxi

Banned
Good choice. The most fun to play class for me, especially with Nigthstalker sub-class. Gotta love the quick movement, double/triple/quad jump, and of course the capes. If you come across with Fr0st-EE5 exotic boots, I recommend to try them with Memory of Jolder rune. They make the movement even better.
Just unlocked the Nightstalker class. Really awesome.

Angry Guy

That was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who came and helped out. Onwards to Taken King!

edit: this is already so much better, the production values and scripting is way beyond what i remember

Melchiah

Just unlocked the Nightstalker class. Really awesome.

From my experience it's one of the best sub-classes for solo play, since the powers keep the enemies at bay. Its melee also works kinda like a grenade, affecting multiple enemies.

Another good exotic for the Hunter is Bones of EAO boots, which give you an extra jump. You can have a quad jump with it, or triple with double jump's better recovery rate (doesn't apply to Gunslinger sub-class).

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Population is really low that were playing four on four control. Which is really fun compared to regular.

Good games everyone.

McArkus

Population is really low that were playing four on four control. Which is really fun compared to regular.

Good games everyone.

Yes, those games where fun. I like to mix up a little bit my loadouts to keep things different, but it really makes it so hard to be competitive on the current meta.

KlNG

Neo Member
Hey these guys n gals!

I'm new here. Read many older threads for nostalgia sake (previous destiny eras) to see how it was back then and what people's thoughts were. Finally got in, so here I am =D

A bit about me: Beta player, PvE-guru turned PvP when HoW dropped, I shoutcast destiny sweats aaand... I still play VoG every now and then ^_^

Deku Tree

IB get. First NF in weeks. Was just gonna do one bc bored. Showed up in postmaster after I thought that I didn't get it while turning in bounty. Now no more NF until D2.

:)

TBD

If no reason to do it then no reason. May not grind for another 1% drop rate.

How many Nightfalls did it take? 20-30? That's nothing. I've done 6-7 Nightfalls (been playing Destiny sparingly to say the least although I do still enjoy NFs and Heroic Strikes just for the gameplay) since the IceBreaker returned but don't really care if it drops or not considering the IB is essentially obsolete and unnecessary in any game mode/situation.

In comparison, I've ran the same mission in The Division about 200 times over the last couple weeks trying to get a particular mask with zero luck.

Deku Tree

How many Nightfalls did it take? 20-30? That's nothing. I've done 6-7 Nightfalls (been playing Destiny sparingly to say the least although I do still enjoy NFs and Heroic Strikes just for the gameplay) since the IceBreaker returned but don't really care if it drops or not considering the IB is essentially obsolete and unnecessary in any game mode/situation.

In comparison, I've ran the same mission in The Division about 200 times over the last couple weeks trying to get a particular mask with zero luck.

I think that I did a total of 5 or 6 NF since the IB bounty got patched in. Not sure. I'm not interested in grinding missions over and over for low odds RNG drops right now. Not interested in Division either.

Kukawaki

I'm off now till after 8 UK.

Shame as I thought this was one I'd have a really good time doing. If either of you are about later it would be great to join in.

I can be on later. Just drop me a line on PSN

Edit: Got 1 spot open in a nightfall. Join if you'd like.

Mindlog

If anyone needs a Nightfall about to start a quick and easy run. Party set to open :]
I'm off now till after 8 UK.

Shame as I thought this was one I'd have a really good time doing. If either of you are about later it would be great to join in.
That's around 3PM EST. I'll try to hop back on to run it again.

Mindlog

Had to take care of a few things so I couldn't make consecutive runs.
No worries about dying I died at all the same spots my first time this week. I even died in a very silly manner at the end trying to force the boss kill even though I had that deathless bounty. oops! It was fun.

I run the Nightfall again in ~1/2 hour if anyone needs help.

toff74

Had to take care of a few things so I couldn't make consecutive runs.
No worries about dying I died at all the same spots my first time this week. I even died in a very silly manner at the end trying to force the boss kill even though I had that deathless bounty. oops! It was fun.

I run the Nightfall again in ~1/2 hour if anyone needs help.

I'm in if you are about.

Can you please invite me? I'm remote playing..

Mindlog

I'm in if you are about.

Can you please invite me? I'm remote playing..
Getting on now.

Quick Nightfall. All welcome. Party open.
Won't let me send you a friend request. I can send a chat invite and you can join me through there. Party set to open, no mic on my end atm though.

Mindlog

If you see Thing the spot is still open. Starting it up.
Sounds good to me..
Sent some messages on PSN. Getting a few errors though.

My PSN is same as GAF.

*done
That run got a little sticky, but that's what keeps it interesting.
Thank you for the run Toff and Kukawaki. Clutch save at the entrance there.

There are easier ways to do the final encounter, but I prefer the more hectic freeform approach :]

Top Bottom