• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

stb

What's up, DGAF? Long time, no see.

Posting to 2 ends:

1) Sharing that I hit max light for the first time ever. Before IB I was sitting at 397, and needed 6 slots (ghost, artifact, special, heavy, helmet, chest). IB is pretty generous, but I had some great luck on my side and got 5/6 slots at 400 from IB drops and bounties, then the chest from an exotic engram (subsequently got 2 more chests at 400), and have only played IB up to level 4 on one character this time around. IB has had some issues, but I go into it expecting nothing than amusement and loot.

2) Is anyone aware of a definitive list of **CURRENT**:
2a) faction rewards, especially ships?
2n) exotics? Gotta catch em all, and I've lost track with the sprinkling in of exotics over the last months.

Thanks! Hope everyone has been well.

I'd be up for a raid run.

I'm down for WoTM. I've done the outbreak prime already. so I don't know how much of help I can be with that.

I'll be home in a few hours and interested in raiding depending on the start time; I have OP quest started on my Hunter but not on the final step yet, what part are you looking to complete?

Awesome, I'll start a list:
  1. Marco
  2. Hedera
  3. Doberu
  4. ThingontheFloor
  5. ?
  6. ?

Hopefully we won't start too late. Let's say in 1-2 hours?

Regarding the OP quest, I still need to do some crucible games and some public events.

eyes.png

LMAO i just noticed i posted in the wrong thread. Apologies.

Weekly update predictions, Iron Banner - use forums to find a fire team, Bungie Bounty, more to say about our Journey (arf) in the coming weeks and months

Weekly update predictions, Iron Banner - use forums to find a fire team, Bungie Bounty, more to say about our Journey (arf) in the coming weeks and months

Vday doubles tease with more info over the next couple of weeks.
Play nice because were watching (since realkrafty was ddosed durning his bungie bounty event).
reiterate that the bungie bounty will turn into a weekly event.
Movies of the week.

ethomaz

Banned
I finally decided to drop my Year 1 weapons because it is silly how Bungie limites the storage space... I decided I won't give up from non-repeated Exotics and Raid weapons.

So it left to me...

Iron Banner Year
Queen's Wrath
Prison of Elders
Trial of Osiris

Which set I discard???

I finally decided to drop my Year 1 weapons because it is silly how Bungie limites the storage space... I decided I won't give up from non-repeated Exotics and Raid weapons.

So it left to me...

Iron Banner Year
Queen's Wrath
Prison of Elders
Trial of Osiris

Which set I discard???

If you still have them keep: felwinters lie, the supremacy and the messenger

Ohhhhh that is not good... CoE needs 3 guys without matchmaking :(... thanks BTW.

With LL increase you can solo it in 5 mins. Just burn the bosses asap and don't worry about the score. The 3 exotics can only drop post match and are RNG drops.

You guys think I can do Nightfall or Raid at 367?

Want to do the Raid for the first time with people who've never done it.

Normal raid, yes.

Nightfall will hurt because you will get a big damage and defense penalty, but it's not impossible.

HigXx

Sick of this "ohh there might be a sandbox update but we cant tell you when lol" "ohh the live team might be working on something lol"

Done I think until the actual content hits

Dalek

I don't understand how anyone can enjoy this pvp. Lag, mlg try hards and 90% of deaths is one shot bullshit with no counter.
And to top it off, matadors and dragon's everywhere

It does suck. I try to report every red bar I see. In my mind it's some form of revenge against these fuckers.

Ballistic

thnx for the games kadey and everyone else that saw me scrub it up. first few were brutal, couldn't go positive if my life depended on it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good runs. The bigger the group the less chance of running into reds. At least that's what it seems like. We lost a few and all of a sudden we're running into teams of reds.
I don't understand the hit detection of this game. There must be some invincible frames or some kind of required frame hit for certain things. Some times when you clearly hit the enemy it doesn't and vice versa.

Number45

Sick of this "ohh there might be a sandbox update but we cant tell you when lol" "ohh the live team might be working on something lol"

Done I think until the actual content hits
Sounds like they're talking about another April update, given the talk of thawing.

Why does Bungie leave G-Jake hanging in the cold with the Bungie Bounty days? He is one of the most popular streamers.

The list of streamers looks like it was made at Gothalions christmas party (it probably was), the whole things turned into a joke. We've got that gimp BYF and no one else

Edit bizarrely Germany has 2,

GlamFM

Banned

Sticking with my prediction that the next (and final) event with be the big "fuck it" update.

All raids, activities and rewards brought to current LL because fuck it.

This will tie the community over until the Destiny 2 announcement at Sony´s E3 conference in May.

After the announcement nobody will expect anything from Destiny 1 until September when Destiny 2 releases.

GlamFM

Banned
Glam forgets sometimes that he is talking about Bungie.

It´s a pretty logical line of thought.

I find it hard to believe that Bungie would dedicate anybody to asset creation for D1 while they are sure as fuck crunching on D2 right now.

So whatever the Live team comes up with would have to deal with available content.

Bringing old Raids to current LL would be a huge crowd pleaser, a deserving sendoff and would set a really positive mood while waiting for D2.

MARK MY WORDS!

With the overall state of the game, old raids brought up are neither here nor there (for me). The only interest i'd have is if they kept all the old armour perks the same instead of the crap we have now

Top Bottom