• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

GlamFM

Banned
PSA: You might want to tune in tomorrow:

WvAHf0z.png

as of TTK I think they were able to seperate the stats of both weapons. I could swear weapon updates included both PvP and PvE damage buffs or nerfs

They haven't

The changes have been the same between PVP and PvE

Edit: "Less in-air accuracy"
>Kills 2 people while jumping in air

I laughed

Gregs mic is hot.

Dez_

as of TTK I think they were able to seperate the stats of both weapons. I could swear weapon updates included both PvP and PvE damage buffs or nerfs

You know, I think I remember some of the older updates having a split effect like that, but the thing that really bothered me was the special weapon ammo that effected both PvP and PvE, which I think was mostly a crucible reason for changing the ammo count. Edit: Or not

I never hip fire shotguns anyway.

thanks for clarification.

Nice change.....shotguns shouldn't need aim assist from hip firing

You know, I think I remember some of the older updates having a split effect like that, but the thing that really bothered me was the special weapon ammo that effected both PvP and PvE, which I think was mostly a crucible reason for changing the ammo count.

To digress, during House of Wolves, Shotguns did X amount more damage in PvE than PvP though.

FyreWulff

Sidearms: unchanged

Shotguns:

no aim assist or friction from hip. You must ADS to get them.
movement speed nerf removed
precision damage removed. PvE enemies will take 20% more damage now from current damage.
exotic shotties built around precision damage keep precision damage.
ADS time increased for matador

Pulse:

Clever Dragon rate of fire decreased
Pulse high cal rounds are less flinch
Clever Dragon / Malok magazine 24->18 if you used braced frame now
Lowest RoF pulses have a RoF buff.

Pulse/Auto/Scout all have in-air accuracy buff to bring them closer to handcannons

Auto Rifles:
lowest RoF damage increase
precision damage increase

Handcannons:
Initial accuracy reset back to Year 1 initial accuracy

yes, this is a nice change to shottys and makes complete sense

They're also changes that don't really effect PvE(Minus the precision damage, but they're compensating by giving shottys a 20% damage buff in PvE).

Like, having it be less accurate while shooting in air isn't really a big thing in PvE. I approve.

SgtCobra

Why the hell are they still nerfing shit left and right

Edit: wtf?? They're straight up killing the thing with the magazine nerf.

TsuWave

less flinch for high cal rounds and pulse rifles in general. god. not looking good for my pulse babies

smaller mag size for clever dragon archetype

Top Bottom