• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

TsuWave

what was that about shaxx speaking of the cabal in the background

he has a line where he goes batshit crazy about what he'd do if he was still on the field if you go on a kill spree. its something ridiculous like "i'd eat a vex's heart. smash 25 cabal imperial guards bla bla bla"

HAND CANNONS

MORE ACCURACY

he has a line where he goes batshit crazy about what he'd do if he was still on the field if you go on a kill spree. its something ridiculous like "i'd eat a vex's heart. smash 25 cabal imperial guard bla bla bla"

shaxx is still the best character confirmed

To digress, during House of Wolves, Shotguns did X amount more damage in PvE than PvP though.

Yep - they were given a double bonus damage in PvE only. Bungie have always been ABLE to balance weapons separately for PvP, they just don't want to.

Shotguns were later nerfed "slightly" in PvE as they were deemed to be used too much.... and the nerf actually took them back to, if not less than, the damage they were at originally!

It was one of the "Bungie plz" aspects of their weapon balancing notes being all out of wack

#neverforget0.04%

FyreWulff

Special ammo lost on death

Special crate respawn increased to 60 seconds

Special crate radius 100 meters -> 75 meters for allies

GreyWind

KoPdXYm.png

damn it!

KJRS_1993

Special ammo changes are very Halo IMO.
You die with a shotty / sniper, you lose it.
You always have a fully loaded sidearm.

I quite like it. Wonder how it'll change Trials.

the regen thing for bladedancers just refills health and spills over to shield instead of instantly regenning both

Yeah. If you have some shield left you won't get a refill, only when you hit red. Very big nerf.(Or maybe I got that wrong, but they made it a point to mention that the heal can 'spill over' to shield.)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
OK more noob questions.

I beat the House of Wolves quest line, and I hit level 25 so I can do TTK stuff.

I also saw a strike opened up on the Moon for Wolves after beating the main quest line. So I did the strike.

I see it's repeatable. Should I be repeating it or should I just not be a groupie and keep it moving with all of the new TTK shit?

OK more noob questions.

I beat the House of Wolves quest line, and I hit level 25 so I can do TTK stuff.

I also saw a strike opened up on the Moon for Wolves after beating the main quest line. So I did the strike.

I see it's repeatable. Should I be repeating it or should I just not be a groupie and keep it moving with all of the new TTK shit?

Move on to TTK stuff and follow the quests that direct you to certain missions

Top Bottom