• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuken-d

Just get chests at Scablands. Iron is by far the easiest to get. So many chests there.

I dont know, I think they're all easy to get, as long as you explore enough, chests and materials everywhere. the sound of spinmetal is cool though. seems louder than any others.

Chitown B

Titan is way OP in multiplayer. Your bubble gives a preemptive shield to all teammates, and the ground pound hits me in the AIR - and will beat a blade dancer special every time. It's bullshit. You can hit people on the top level of something and kill them just by jumping up in the air and activating it.

Kalamari

Yo, Xur, you're bringing Armamentarium and Ice Breaker tomorrow right? I want to be a sticky grenade chucking control point bubble defender (with an Ice Breaker).

Only reason to compete in Iron Banner

maxresdefault.jpg

It's so ugly, but that's why it's so awesome.

Holy crap. I need that. It looks like one of the ship designs from Jodorowsky's Dune, i.e. http://www.bostonhassle.com/images/2014/04/jdune.jpg

JayEH

Alright, I think I'm going to need to create an alternate character. So should I create another character as the same class as I already I am or does it not matter?

Alright, I think I'm going to need to create an alternate character. So should I create another character as the same class as I already I am or does it not matter?
Same character will allow for sharing of raid/legendary armor from primary. I went from 20 to 29 immediately

ZangBa

Found a group and thought we were just gonna cheese Atheon, but ended up doing it normally anyway. No Vex weapon, but I got a second Hawkmoon to dismantle so yay. Guess I'll be playing Diablo until Tuesday.

lunlunqq

vdYJKYM.png

That's my hording inventory. Ever since my early day JRPG days I have trouble using single use items. Love to save.

What the... ?! 72 ass energies??? I wish there will be a new PVP mode in the future where you can plunder other people's inventory or vault after a victory. That will make it a truly hardcore PVP experience.

arimanius

Titan is way OP in multiplayer. Your bubble gives a preemptive shield to all teammates, and the ground pound hits me in the AIR - and will beat a blade dancer special every time. It's bullshit. You can hit people on the top level of something and kill them just by jumping up in the air and activating it.

Lol titans have the worst supers in the game.

lol nah 28 is good. You'll be fine.

Raid actually isn't that bad if you have a good team. My first Raid on Tuesday went pretty well, and we had one other newbie. Very manageable at 28 in dealing with each enemy. What is your gear setup?

Well, I found Nightfall extremely challenging, not the run-up to the boss, but the final level. I tried cheesing it twice and died both times (le sigh)-- the first group I was with decided to quit, while the second group carried me through it.

I have all legendary and exotic armor, and a half upgraded Shadow Price and rare weapons. I am going to upgrade my gauntlets and Price and then I think I will be ready.

th3dude

Had an awesome group the other night run a friend and I through the VoG.

They were great and explained the fights. We got through it in under 2 hours.

Best part: Landed Aetheon's Epilogue from the last fight. SO GOOD!

Izuna

Banned
Well, I found Nightfall extremely challenging, not the run-up to the boss, but the final level. I tried cheesing it twice and died both times (le sigh)-- the first group I was with decided to quit, while the second group carried me through it.

I have all legendary and exotic armor, and a half upgraded Shadow Price and rare weapons. I am going to upgrade my gauntlets and Price and then I think I will be ready.

That cheesing method sucked. It's much better to stay at the beginning and kill Shanks, fuck up the boss, then return. He is tethered so he can never hit you. I have solo'd the boss a few times since it is quick.

Does the radar show people who are not moving or crouching? I need to know if I'm wasting my time when I crouch towards an enemy control point.

Does the radar show people who are not moving or crouching? I need to know if I'm wasting my time when I crouch towards an enemy control point.

crouching makes you appear less, like a sonar ping. the only way to drop off radar completely is with camo from patience and time or bladedancer.

someday

Banned
I finally got my Hunter to level 21. I love her. She got an awesome shader last night, Jester Apogee, and looks amazing.
She's a little lacking in the weapon category but I just realized that my Titan doesn't really need 5 exotic weapons so that will be rectified later today.

That said, I still prefer my Titan. I'm used to her and her quirks. And, she is a tough chick and can withstand a few (million) shots here and there. Which is good because she's not really spry like my Hunter.

Can't wait to make a Warlock. Well, I can since I'm not all that excited about playing this game again from the beginning. It'll be a few weeks before I start.

That cheesing method sucked. It's much better to stay at the beginning and kill Shanks, fuck up the boss, then return. He is tethered so he can never hit you. I have solo'd the boss a few times since it is quick.

I saw it work in the Weekly and the Nightfall, but I agree... It seems better to be out in the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom