• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish I knew, but it's so annoying they can't be vote kicked out

I love the videos of people using their sparrows to push AFKers into hostile territory or off maps.

At least this way if they have their controller setup to slowly walk forward into a wall, they'll still get kicked due to inactivity on the death screen.

Started a match in Iron Banner with only 3 players. 1 left so it was 2 against 6 for 5 minutes. Glad I made it out of that with a positive k/d ratio. What bs.

Ninjician

Banned
What I see is you taking two shots and dying while you need to deal a lot of shots to kill the others players.

Keep watching.

I really wish TRUE level advantages were in place. I should be getting "immune" when shooting people.

I end up have a 1.3 k/d this game.

catspit

I started to like Glide more when I realized you could stop and start it multiple times by hitting x in the air. Still need the boost upgrade pretty bad though.

funny, I just found that out yesterday also. I thought the only way was to stop it was to aim your gun. heh.

tmac456

stupid vanguard mark weekly and total cap. already maxed out for the week and bought the shadow price assault rife since i hit the 200 cap as well

Izuna

Banned
Keep watching.

I really wish TRUE level advantages were in place. I should be getting "immune" when shooting people.

Now do this with a Hand Cannon or Scout Rifle.

ARs are so damn powerful but I hate using them in PvE.

Keep watching.

But most of your kills involve 1 or 2 teammates getting an assist. When you actually go up against a person 1v1 with no other parties involved, you seemed to die more often than not.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Ugh, going into Iron Banner solo makes me feel like I'm terrible at PvP.

It's like, literally impossible to win if you go in by yourself.

Pfft!

I've been literally put into games where my team is down by 5000 points, and they were low ranks.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Need to get 200 Nightfall kills with Fusion Rifles to get my pocket infinity. I need to hurry every time, because the enemies wipe eachother out a lot faster than I can. :lol

I just let the Minotaurs wipe me when I run out of ammo. At 63 kills with two deaths.

I assume the kills must be done in a respawn restricted area?

Party Update for Heroic Raid Right now!

jayhayabusa (jayforone on PSN) lvl 29
hydruxo lvl 28
Subtervotion lvl 29

We need 3 more! 28 or higher.

SharkJAW

Running the level 28 weekly heroic. Trying to get the "complete strike without dying" and "complete weekly strike" bounties at once. Feel free to drop in, I'm bringing my A-game. PS4: SharkJAW

ethomaz

Banned
Keep watching.

I finished to watch and my feel was that you didn't take more than one or two shots when killed other player... and when you receive one shot you health bar go to close 0... while your shots needs a lot to kill them.

I want to see a test like the same gun and now much a lvl 3 need to deal damage to kill a lvl 29... and the opposite.

There is some level disvantage is your case in this video but you are playing safe while the others guys are missing you... you die way faster than the lvl 29 players but you seems to take less shot... so you are well winning.

PS. I'm not saying it is fair or good the level disvantage... I'm trying to understand how it is because it is clear have some.

Kaiken

Banned
Getting really efficient in normal Raid.

x21xFQ4.jpg

Ready for Hard. Hopefully can jump in with some peeps today after work.

Ninjician

Banned
I finished to watch and my feel was that you didn't take more than one or two shots when killed other player... and when you receive one shot you health bar go to close 0... while your shots needs a lot to kill them.

I want to see a test like the same gun and now much a lvl 3 need to deal damage to kill a lvl 29... and the opposite.

There is some level disvantage is your case in this video but you are playing safe while the others guys are missing you.

PS. I'm not saying it is fair or good the level disvantage... I'm trying to understand how it is because it is clear have some.

I'm glad it's there to an extent. I'd have to see what a TEAM of lvl 2's could do against a team of lvl 30's.

zlatko

Banned
That solo of the final boss on hard for VoG is genius!

Is anyone at that check point for the boss on hard on PS4?

I would be forever in your debt if you could load me into that check point and I'll finish it solo for possible rewards!

PSN ID is OutlawOcelot

I'll be online in another 2.5 to 3 hours.

If anyone could that'd be amazing.

Swag

Running the level 28 weekly heroic. Trying to get the "complete strike without dying" and "complete weekly strike" bounties at once. Feel free to drop in, I'm bringing my A-game. PS4: SharkJAW
I'll join you on an alt if you don't mind, once PSN is done being ass

Join us!

Subtervotion
Jayforone
hydruxo

Won't 28s get their asses handed to them on hard? I was thinking I'd have to get to 29 before attempting it. I would think two levels is a big difference at that level at least for taking damage as I'm sure the beastly weapons can still kill.

Frenden

Banned
Not sure if anyone has posted a Lash yet. Dropped for me about an hour ago.

BziAgwVCQAEYl4I.jpg

Reactive reload, flared magwell, hipfire accuracy bonus. Le yawn!

Blitzhex

Beat hardmode for the first time. Took 1 hour 30 mins. Tried to cheese the last boss but that didn't work out well. Doing atheon normally was x10 easier than trying to cheese it. Three guys got the exotic fusion rifle, all I got was the shitty speeder.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
So soloing Atheon is just duping him off the edge right?

Or is there another method?

I'm taking our group back to his checkpoint tonight and i wanna get it done for sure... seems worth it to try this strat at least a few times.

video link and maybe some PMs? I wanna get these guys through and get them that last loot drop tonight for sure.

RedFury

Has anyone in IB lvl 2 got anything other than Timur's lash? I've got 2 now. Anyone lvl 3 yet? Wondering if there is a "pool" of items that are gift able at different levels.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not sure if anyone has posted a Lash yet. Dropped for me about an hour ago.

BziAgwVCQAEYl4I.jpg

Reactive reload, flared magwell, hipfire accuracy bonus. Le yawn!
those seem like great mods for a super high impact hand cannon. magazine is scant but they make up for it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom