• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf

But monday is a holiday
Fuck sony

Seven hour PSN maintenance on Monday? Real glad I'll have reached Iron Banner Rank 3 by then

I know you guys mentioned this a few pages back but Gamespot is reporting that as long as you've signed in sometime on or after Oct 8th, online play will still be available.

If you've signed into the PSN since October 8 you will be able to play PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita games online and access entertainment apps like Netflix during the maintenance period. However, the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, and Account Management will be offline.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/seven-hour-psn-maintenance-scheduled-for-october-1/1100-6422848/

mzmzjrV.jpg

I'm a bit disappointed there's no Titan chest piece that adds the fur collar. And if there is, I want it.

a916

Just picked up the Suros Regime and Atheon's Epilogue an hour apart... which one should I focus on upgrading first (my first and second auto-rifle weapons worth a damn) ?

lunlunqq

Oh, and you can cancel glide effect at any time and drop down at any time. You guys just don't get it. Anything and everything about a warlock is awesome. Every aspect of this best class is perfect.

Acrylic7

Can someone explain the "Of Iron Made' IB Bounty? It says "Win 3 Iron Banner matches with the Iron Banner Class, Emblem, and Shader items equipped." I purchased the first Shader and Embem and equipped them but Im not getting credit. Am I doing something wrong?

arimanius

Can someone explain the "Of Iron Made' IB Bounty? It says "Win 3 Iron Banner matches with the Iron Banner Class, Emblem, and Shader items equipped." I purchased the first Shader and Embem and equipped them but Im not getting credit. Am I doing something wrong?

You need the class item too.

Raxus

Still need people?

Taking a small break. We can't seem to do it sadly even with the cheese (I did take 3 28 warlocks lol).

Part of the problem is the lack of Level 30's on. The other is people are still inexperienced on how to cheese him effectively.

lunlunqq

You need the class item, too, which require lvl 2 to purchase. The titan butt towel, hunter cloak, or warlock band.

Any recommendations for primary's that can be purchased from the Vanguard Quartermaster? I'm going to buy my first legendary primary tonight, and want something that's good for PvE. I'm working on the Bad JuJu bounty, so I'm leaning away from other pulse, but really want something that will help me with higher level strikes and maybe raids. Being good in PvP is a bonus, but I hardly ever play crucible and when I do it's mainly just to have fun.

I really like Doctor Nope. Lots of ammo with a high rate of fire and you get that glass half full bonus. Does well in PvP and PvE. I had to retrain myself to just keep shooting instead of reloading after every kill simply because of the damage bonus.

Iceman829

Sounds good I'll msg this weekend. If we find someone else alright with it we could probably just get your kills done first then finish it. I don't mind repeating sections till your done but can't speak for someone else.

My friend asked If I could walk his alt character through it tonight. I might solo it up to the boss fight since it is easier with less enemies and I can cloak past areas with my hunter. If I see you on tonight I will also invite you in. The boss fight is a piece of cake. In the worst case scenario I will have my friend up on the ledge to invite me back into the game if I die. Either way tonight or this weekend I'm up for helping.

Izuna

Banned
I saw it work in the Weekly and the Nightfall, but I agree... It seems better to be out in the map.

No no dude, you just stay at the beginning hill. You are safe there and the boss (if no idiot goes out) stays in the corner and faces the wrong way so you get free hits.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I started to like Glide more when I realized you could stop and start it multiple times by hitting x in the air. Still need the boost upgrade pretty bad though.
Lol titans have the worst supers in the game.
ha ha
ahh just got Plan C and Pocket Infinity in the same hour

which is better
They don't overlap much in utility. Congrats on obtaining two very useful fusion rifles. prioritize upgrading PI for its titular unlock.

Omni

First public event for the day or the daily on the highest level.

OR buy a legendary piece of armor from your faction/vanguard and shard it.

I did that already >_<

I have 200 crucible tokens but I'm not level two yet (only half way). How long does it take to get a 1000rep there?

edit. Can you get shards if you do your first public event with a level 16 character? I'm guessing not

Tamanon

Banned
I did that already >_<

I have 200 crucible tokens but I'm not level two yet (only half way). How long does it take to get a 1000rep there?

edit. Can you get shards if you do your first public event with a level 16 character? I'm guessing not

Should be 2 days of doing as many bounties as you can, or 3 days at most if they're annoying bounties.

Ambitious

The list of players in the current crucible game (roster menu, to the right) has room for 11 players. In modes like Control or Clash, there are 12 players. So there's always one player on the second page of the list. Ugh.

darthbob

Ugh, going into Iron Banner solo makes me feel like I'm terrible at PvP.

It's like, literally impossible to win if you go in by yourself.

Finalow

anyone has a free spot for the raid on normal? PS4.

a group from RaidGAF or AchieveTrophiesGAF clans would be perfect, but I'm fine in any group really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom