• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKizzLE

Something seems wrong with iron banner... I am level 30 with Vex Mythoclast and maxed SUROS Regime, yet I'm killing people much slower with 'level advantages enabled' than in normal crucible... I also get killed faster by most people even though they are lower level than me (level 28 with SUROS seems the worst, should be almost a free kill to me but it seems the other way round)

This guy is level 2-3 with the starting gun and looks like he gets the same damage as me? Most of his deaths (especially at the start) are because he missed his shots.

I'm not complaining because I'm losing, in fact I'm still winning all/most games, but it's noticably harder than regular crucible which doesn't make sense :s
Having the same issue. Level 30, maxed suros and it seems to take even longer to kill somebody and people drop me faster. I even looked at the damage I was doing per bullet to the head and it's the exact same number as normal crucible.

I don't even message with iron banner anymore.

realcZk

i don't think anyone on my list wants to shoot at a cave for a couple hours unless they're also making alts
Word, but we return the favor for each other. You also get engrams for crypt arch so its not a total waste but no doubt it gets boring fast. Helps if you can watch tv at the same time :)

Daemul

I did it with a Warlock. Got her to 20 in 8 hours without going to Crucible.

8 hours?! LOL! I plan on getting my alt to level 20 tonight. The Crucible seemed to be a faster source of experience when I was levelling up my main, so I'll just stick with that.

I'm gonna be playing Rumble all night long.

Namikaze1

8 hours?! LOL! I plan on getting my alt to level 20 tonight. The Crucible seemed to be a faster source of experience when I was levelling up my main, so I'll just stick with that.

I didn't do it in one sitting mind you. I did it one weekend. I put 3 hours on that character one Friday, did all the missions I could on hard that day, Vanguard bounties, and got her to nearly the end of Moon. Though I did had help from a level 25. The next two days were the same except I never did finish the story.

Gsnap

Hey anybody down to do the weekly heroic? 2 people would be nice so we could get it done quicker.

Thanks!

PSN: fjurbanski (ps4)

Afrocious

Ding 20! Time to pass my gear over!

The worst part is I'll be a shitty sunsinger since I don't have double grenades or self-rez :(

i like my crucible stats too much to go into rumble with shitty weapons

Flo_Evans

Something seems wrong with iron banner... I am level 30 with Vex Mythoclast and maxed SUROS Regime, yet I'm killing people much slower with 'level advantages enabled' than in normal crucible... I also get killed faster by most people even though they are lower level than me (level 28 with SUROS seems the worst, should be almost a free kill to me but it seems the other way round)

This guy is level 2-3 with the starting gun and looks like he gets the same damage as me? Most of his deaths (especially at the start) are because he missed his shots.

I'm not complaining because I'm losing, in fact I'm still winning all/most games, but it's noticably harder than regular crucible which doesn't make sense :s

The entire way this game calculates damage is fucked up in my opinion. I can't even touch a mob 4 levels above me, but a lv1 mob can kill my lv29 guy with 4 hits in patrol?

Light level, attack, defense? is anyone sure what these numbers actually mean?

Namikaze1

Alright, I can't decide which design to go with for Titan Ultron:

Bzicw_zIYAA_mM-.jpg:orig

Bzic4PRIAAAzaei.jpg:orig

BzidE2PIMAAfeab.jpg:orig

Ignore the brown marking on pic 1 and 2. I forgot to take that off when I took the pic.

Remind me how many Crucible marks you get from matches. And is there any other way to make Crucible marks?

The entire way this game calculates damage is fucked up in my opinion. I can't even touch a mob 4 levels above me, but a lv1 mob can kill my lv29 guy with 4 hits in patrol?

its-magic-shia-labeouf-gif.gif

zlatko

Banned
1 hour to 1.5 hours till I can do hard raid as my Sunsing warlock.

Looking for PS4 version for someone who is at the final boss room who can load it up, and let me solo it before Bungie hot fixes that.

PSN ID: OutlawOcelot

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
I have a checkpoint on atheon if anyone wants to join... normal mode raid xbone. Group I was with last night just couldnt get it together... msg gamertag pmpn drop bear

rNilla

Still need a few more for Raid tonight on PS4. If interested, please message me here. Looking to start at 8 pm cst.

I'll be available at 8PM CDT if this is just the normal Raid--had to bail on my other group since I'll be gone for the next hour or so. Level 28 Hunter, PSN: rNilla.

*Splinter

Yeah I really hate that. The Queens Bounty missions almost made me stop playing because I was 5 levels up but still would get slaughtered if I didn't play the tedious one enemy at a time nightfall style way. Really didn't feel like levelling was rewarded when I was forced to pull my heavy out to deal with Shanks >>

I enjoy Nightfall because it's supposed to be difficult, I hated (and eventually stopped playing) those missions because at +5 levels I should be allowed to sprint through them to get back to whatever I actually wanted to be doing.
Alright, I can't decide which design to go with for Titan Ultron:

Ignore the brown marking on pic 1 and 2. I forgot to take that off when I took the pic.
But I like the brown marking :(

(Pic 3 I think, but the marking looks better in black)

So, I'm Lv. 27 near 28.
I have maxed exotic gauntlets and the rest is legendary gear from the crucible vendor.
I haven't spent any shards on it.
Should I spend my shards on in or should I wait until I get raid gear?

blackflag

So, I'm Lv. 27 near 28.
I have maxed exotic gauntlets and the rest is legendary gear from the crucible vendor.
I haven't spent any shards on it.
Should I spend my shards on in or should I wait until I get raid gear?

I'd get to 28 for normal. It'll just make it easier. Then if you don't want to do hard mode until you have raid gear stay there. Otherwise go to 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom