• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the slow speed you're going I'll be past you within the next two hours

giphy.gif

bah i know but i refuse to lose my 3.00 again.

Raxus

Gonna get my Level 19 alt warlock to 20. Shouldn't take about an hour. Anyone on PS4 want to join in a hard raid run? I have gear to make her 29.

PSN: Afrodeeziyak

I added you.

Anyone here that can solo Antheon? I just need to kill him one more time T_T

Took me forever to find this thread. Went to page 7 and saw "Moved".

Anyhoo, Pocket Infinity is awesome.

ewxgci.gif

jooyzd.gif

And the first time I tried it out it gave me a double engram!

rnfuyl.gif

Daemul

i refuse to lose my 3.00 again.

It's not actually that hard to compete at such a low level, as long as I play it safe and keep in mind that that I don't have all my Titan's abilities open to me me anymore, I'm fine.

Going through the beginning without my lift ability was a major pain though, I never realised just how essential it was.

Audible

Banned
What the Fuck. Some dude got Patience and Time and a Mythoclast from Atheon.

I got a ship and helmet. God damn it! I need boots!!!!! Got some energy and shards as well. Hard mode blows.

never noticed the title before.

IN THE GARDEN OF SUROS BABY,

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE'LL ALWAYS BE TRUEEEEE

IN THE GARDEN OF SUROS HONEEEEEEY,

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

Pocket Infinity bounty complete! And one upgrade left to do on Vision of Confluence. All in all, a somewhat productive night.

BTW, Gunsmith is selling rare fusion rifles if people are interested (i.e. doing pocket Infinity bounty).

Time for bed, work tomorrow...

the story structure in this game is so poorly conceived. the main story arc missions will jump in level, forcing you to step away from the story and grind, or interrupt the story by playing one of the side stories.

eye of the gatelord on venus is level 13, but i'm level 11, so i have to play the archive and scourge of winter - which are level 12 and have absolutely nothing to do with the black garden - so that i can level up and go back to play the gatelord mission.

i could play gatelord right now, but the way damage scales, it'd take me twice as long to beat it on 11 than it would if i was 12 or 13.

even if the story was good, the way they have it set up now is so disconnected and counter-intuitive.

BraXzy

LMFAO.

I just went back to the gatekewpers bit in the hard mode raid, finally did it. Guess what I got, just guess!!

6 ass shards.. gg

Raxus

the story structure in this game is so poorly conceived. the main story arc missions will jump in level, forcing you to step away from the story and grind, or interrupt the story by playing one of the side stories.

eye of the gatelord on venus is level 13, but i'm level 11, so i have to play the archive and scourge of winter - which are level 12 and have absolutely nothing to do with the black garden - so that i can level up and go back to play the gatelord mission.

i could play gatelord right now, but the way damage scales, it'd take me twice as long to beat it on 11 than it would if i was 12 or 13.

even if the story was good, the way they have it set up now is so disconnected and counter-intuitive.

If you do bounties you can get to 20 before even reaching the ending lol.

panda-zebra

Rare fusion rifles with gunsmith? Oh yes please, 7 of your finest Mr. Banshee.

Got chest from raid, only boots required and level 30 will be mine. Looks good on my alt male Warlock, looks completely badass on my main female exo warlock with broadsword green shader.

Deku Tree

Do you get stat boots every time you raise your total amount of light. Or just every time my level goes up? I am trying to figure out if there is any point to spending shards a little bit at a time rather than upgrading all at once.

Starting to feel that hand cannons are the best weapons in the game

Hand Cannons are great in capable hands, but the Suros>>>>>.

But really, if it wasn't for the Suros I'd pretty much use hand cannons exclusively, since it's astonishing how bad scout and pulse rifles are compared to hand cannons and ar's.

Juraash

Man I really want to get in on the raid, but I feel like by the time I can set aside some time to actually do it everyone will have moved on to hard mode.

Not that I'm not interested in HM eventually, but I actually care less than I thought I would. The normal mode can get you to 30 if you have an exotic helm and the weapons don't really scream must have to me. I just want to do it and cap my Warlock out at 30.

MidEvlDed

Starting to feel that hand cannons are the best weapons in the game

I really enjoyed hand cannons for some time, but after a while, having to pull the trigger constantly was getting tedious. I'm back on AR's for a while. I do have 2 legendary hand cannons now though, finally.

BraXzy

I give up.. I just did Atheon on hard for the second time today on my Titan and I got the ship and materials again. I get it. The game doesn't want to ever reward me something good. Not gonna bother again -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom