• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Here's a video of me doing it on Hard. Some tips:

A Sunsinger Warlock is the best option (though a Titan with the armor that gives him two grenades can do it). And choosing the option that makes Radiance give increased damage resistance helps too. If you're on Hard, jump the same time I do to get behind the pillar next to Atheon (jumping makes it hard for him to hit you and since he hits like a runaway semi driven by the Incredible Hulk, every little bit helps). Anyone else in the game needs to hide. Atheon needs to focus just on the one guy near him.

Thank you for this!

SharkJAW

Anyone want to take my spot on a hard mode raid? Still doing confluxes. I really need to go eat, and I don't want to leave these guys hanging.

glide is, like, the worst

536.gif

Alright, I can't decide which design to go with for Titan Ultron:

Ignore the brown marking on pic 1 and 2. I forgot to take that off when I took the pic.

This just makes me wish that Bungie patches in the ability to let us alter our character's appearance/race. It adds NOTHING to the gameplay, so it's not like players can abuse it somehow.

DJ88

The entire way this game calculates damage is fucked up in my opinion. I can't even touch a mob 4 levels above me, but a lv1 mob can kill my lv29 guy with 4 hits in patrol?

Light level, attack, defense? is anyone sure what these numbers actually mean?

Yeah it really is all over the place. It's almost impossible to make any sense of it.

Just putting my PSN details out there for people interested in Hard raids

PS4
Cosmos_Man
Level 29 Titan
Defender and Striker Subclasses Maxed
8 Exotic Weapons
Raid weapons for oracles and minotaurs
Completed Hard Raid 1.5 times (1 full on through, 1 at Atheon)
Completed Normal Raid 10+ times
Successfully worked with a raid group to knock Atheon off the map

Just putting my PSN details out there for people interested in Hard raids

PS4
Cosmos_Man
Level 29 Titan
Defender and Striker Subclasses Maxed
8 Exotic Weapons
Raid weapons for oracles and minotaurs
Completed Hard Raid 1.5 times (1 full on through, 1 at Atheon)
Completed Normal Raid 10+ times
Successfully worked with a raid group to knock Atheon off the map

By any chance do you want to do the heroic raid ?? I can't find anyone willing

Raxus

Can someone please help me kill Hard Mode Atheon?

It is my last night to do it until the reset since I will be out of town until Tuesday.

Flo_Evans

Can someone please help me kill Hard Mode Atheon?

It is my last night to do it until the reset since I will be out of town until Tuesday.

Are you trying to knock him off? I don't have warlock. 29 Titan.

I'd rather do it from the start but loot is loot.

So I hit level 20 and then I kind of stopped playing. Now I'm thinking of getting back into it but I'm not sure what to do.

I don't want to do Crucible. So it looks like I should be trying to get Vanguard Marks? What's the best way to do that? The level 20 strikes I can do only give 2 Vanguard Marks. Is there a better way?

What else should I be focusing on? Where do I go in the tower to find all this stuff?

Is there a place to upgrade weapons?

Also, I got a purple sniper rifle randomly named Final Boss. Should I be excited? It was a blue drop that turned purple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom