• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished vault of glass on normal. Wow it's like a totally different game. We had a brilliant team leader (lvl 30, redt were 28/29) from Denmark who knew all the ins and outs. Two of us were glass virgins and the other four had done hard before, but it still wasn't easy. Took about 2,5 hours with breaks. Me sucking at the jumping section took probably 15 minutes. No kidding.

Some cheese and learning about hard mode tactics we got kind of good at our tasks. I was probably the luckiest with two raid pieces and atheon rifle.

Looking forward to doing it again!

nib95

Banned
What the hell is wrong with the game the last few days? Lagtastic. People dying several seconds after you've killed them over and over, Iron Banner games constantly being completely unbalanced etc. This patch made things much worse.

BokehKing

Banned
Why did the thread get moved here? I was digging through pages looking for it??
NOt that I'm complaining, I just never knew what this section was for?

Geneijin

Anyone on PS4 with the Thorn bounty need to kill Xyor? I'm looking to do it later tonight in 3 to 4 hours. 28 Warlock.

PSN: Kopyasu.

Tovarisc

Any tips on how to do the hard mode confluxes? Or anyone have a checkpoint right past it?

Give look and listen to this video, click

Basic idea is that 2 to the left, 2 to the right and 2 to the middle so they can also provide help to left and right as needed [without leaving their places at middle]. Left gets it worst by having most of Minotaurs go there so concentrate hunters and/or sunbro warlocks there.

Frenden

Banned
Timur's Lash is actually pretty good. Hawkian was right.

If it had its current high impact AND better stat bonuses I suspect it would have to be exotic. And its reload speed and hipfire boosts feel in line with PVP. So no complaints here.

Has anyone else gotten one here? I haven't seen another posted anywhere.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

If it had it's current high impact AND better stat bonuses I suspect it would have to be a exotic
. And it's reload speed and hipfire boosts feel in line with PVP. So no complaints here.

I was just thinking that, in terms of a better clip actually. If it had 11+ it'd probably be competitive with Hawkmoon ;)

It's quite rare for the moment. you're lucky!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
psn is seriously harshing my mellow at this moment. might not wind up having time after all if this keeps up.

ZangBa

Is Hawkmoon supposed to be the best exotic hand cannon? I got a second one earlier that I'll probably just dismantle, but the other raiders got salty and started shooting me like I won the lottery.

Omni

It finally happened. Just beat the weekly, got a 2 blues and a legendary engram. Which gave me the final shard I needed to hit 30 :eek:

KZtvQg8.png

Zakalwe

Banned
This week's normal mode raid haul:
Atheon' Epilogue
Raid boots
Raid chest

Just need the arms now and I'm set. Looks amazing with the Saint 14 helm and Thinderdevil shader. :3

Izayoi

Banned
FIVE FUCKING GJALLARHORNS, three of them from THIS WEEK, one every single fucking time I did the Nightfall.

Absolutely ridiculous. Bungie has no fucking clue what they're doing with this game.

Cømet

Banned
Ran through the raid damn quick, just over an hour iirc. Got Atheon's epilogue (looks sweet) and ass shards/energy out the ass.

Still need them raid gauntlets. And hat. But hey! All three damage types covered by primary. secondary and heavy.

Izayoi

Banned
This is how I feel about it right now ugh.. but I don't want to. Why does it hate me :/
It's not worth it. All that remains for you at endgame is getting repeatedly fucked by the RNG.

Two in our raid static have already quit because of RNG, and I imagine that after I'm gone, everyone else will quit as well.

It's a fucking joke. Bring on the MCC, I want to be as far away from my PS4 as possible until Bloodborne is out.

Sullichin

If it had its current high impact AND better stat bonuses I suspect it would have to be exotic. And its reload speed and hipfire boosts feel in line with PVP. So no complaints here.

Yep! I got one this morning after winning my first match after getting rank 2 in Iron Banner.

It looks cool and it's really good. I kind of prefer my Lord High Fixer for now since it has better stability and a bigger magazine, but the hip fire bonus is nice and there is a recoil upgrade.

I am in the Hand Cannon PVP (and PVE) camp now. They're great in IB/Crucible, and probably the most fun weapons to get kills with

Daemul

Fuck it, can't be bothered levelling an alt, there's better things to be doing My night off. I'll just stick with the one character and pray to RNGesus to bless me next week.

Frenden

Banned
Yep! I got one this morning after winning my first match after getting rank 2 in Iron Banner.

It looks cool and it's really good. I kind of prefer my Lord High Fixer for now since it has better stability and a bigger magazine, but the hip fire bonus is nice and there is a recoil upgrade.

I am in the Hand Cannon PVP (and PVE) camp now. They're great in IB/Crucible, and probably the most fun weapons to get kills with

Nice!

I was grinding rep to get a legendary faction hand cannon because I hadn't had any in drops, so it was a nice present, for sure. And I've gone all-in on Iron Banner gear for my Hunter, so it all fits to a nice theme.

I'm halfway to rank 3. With bounties tomorrow, I may make it. I'm curious to see if the store broadens its offerings at R3.

gatti-man

It's not worth it. All that remains for you at endgame is getting repeatedly fucked by the RNG.

Two in our raid static have already quit because of RNG, and I imagine that after I'm gone, everyone else will quit as well.

It's a fucking joke. Bring on the MCC, I want to be as far away from my PS4 as possible until Bloodborne is out.
Oh boohoo. Its rng thats just the way it is. Mmos have done this since the beginning of time. Quit bc you stop having fun, rng is just that rng. Keep playing and it sorts itself out.

ZangBa

Just stop playing. If the RNG is making you this salty it will probably only get worse. I was close to quitting, too, but once I got lucky and hit level 30, there was literally nothing to do or hope for anyway. If you have Diablo, 2.1 just hit consoles, you could play that in the meantime. I'm dying for Bloodborne, too.

It'd be cool if Xur sold exotic engrams only. This flavour of the week thing getting old. One exotic armor for each class and an exotic weapon engram which rotates slots.

rdrr gnr

Oh boohoo. Its rng thats just the way it is. Mmos have done this since the beginning of time. Quit bc you stop having fun, rng is just that rng. Keep playing and it sorts itself out.
This is honestly the worst argument someone can make, yet it keeps getting repeated as if it were a good point. So what if other MMOs have done this? Does that somehow make it okay or enjoyable or fun? "Keep playing and it sorts itself out" -- yes, invoke the law of large numbers when someone posts about their interest waning.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I'd settle for raid weapons. Done the raid 3 times and only got the warlock band the sparrow and the shader. No Armour/guns. Guess I'll farm myself dumb and lvl my hunter's gear up and try it with her. Not feeling the grind.

Edit: Don't remind me about bloodborne. So far away. I need it now.

Messiek

Any group for heroic raid? I just got dumped from one, apparently I got the time wrong, which I didn't.
Titan and warlock 29
PS4

Izayoi

Banned
It sorts itself out, right, which is why I have seven raid completions and only two pieces of gear to show for it. Three fucking Titan marks that don't even break down into Shards, and a literal truckload of Energy (I had over 100 at one point), and nothing else.

It's horrible. Somebody in my raid group (who has since quit) had ten completions across all characters and two pieces of gear, which were duplicates (two pairs of gloves).

Raids should use a barter system for gear, that's all there is to it. You should be able to barter Energy for weapons and Shards for armor. You should be able to trade Shards for Energy (even if it's at a loss).

There are so many things wrong with the gearing system in the game it's unbelievable.

jett

D-Member
Tonight and the last time I played PVP I've been getting horrific amounts of lag. What the hell happened to this game's netcode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom