• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bGanci

Banned
Only thing that I need to be completely happy is the Ice Breaker.

xqby8C4.jpg

Titan raid helmet is a perfect bottle opener.

bosseye

I hate this game. I love this game. I hate this game. I love this game. Etc.

At the moment I hate it again. Still trying to gain Vanguard Rep, trawling through the strikes and the bounties +50 and +100 at a time. Still got hours to go before I hit 2000 for Rank 2.

Still getting nothing but shit over and over and over with Rahool. Every single blue engram decodes to the same fucking thing, every damn time. Decode. Rage. Dismantle. Repeat.

I don't believe purple engrams exist and Legendary weapons and items are just a mythical dream at the moment.

I feel like I'm never going to get beyond Level 24, I've been stuck here for daaaaaaaays.

Did the Nightfall for the first time this week and my brother and I got legendary weapons which we didn't need and our friend got 6 STrange Coins. Not a great haul but I have enough coins to buy whatever Xur throws at me. Hoping for an Ice Breaker...
It'll be Sunbreakers again. Yes, even for the weapon slot! ;_;

SMH. Yeah Nightfall needs to be fixed. Its just insane that you have a good chance to get less reward then the 28 weekly.

kaiiri

I hate this game. I love this game. I hate this game. I love this game. Etc.

At the moment I hate it again. Still trying to gain Vanguard Rep, trawling through the strikes and the bounties +50 and +100 at a time. Still got hours to go before I hit 2000 for Rank 2.

Still getting nothing but shit over and over and over with Rahool. Every single blue engram decodes to the same fucking thing, every damn time. Decode. Rage. Dismantle. Repeat.

I don't believe purple engrams exist and Legendary weapons and items are just a mythical dream at the moment.

I feel like I'm never going to get beyond Level 24, I've been stuck here for daaaaaaaays.

should just stick to bounties and patrols. patrols especially if you have friends doing them with you since you can split up and get them done muuuuuuch faster.

I am praying for either Icebreaker, Suros Regime or Gjallahorn.

Anything else will be kind of a let down.

I am PRAYING its not some crappy hand cannon.

The Last Word, Icebreaker or Patience and Time will make me giddy. It can't be Hawkmoon or Thorn so handcannon is the lowest posssibility.

bGanci

Banned
I am praying for either Icebreaker, Suros Regime or Gjallahorn.

Anything else will be kind of a let down.

I am PRAYING its not some crappy hand cannon.

Suros and Gjallahorn have both shown up already. I think most people would want something else lol

The Last Word, Icebreaker or Patience and Time will make me giddy. It can't be Hawkmoon or Thorn so handcannon is the lowest posssibility.

Received the Last Word 2 days ago in the crucible. It's fun to use but looking forward to using it fully upgraded.

kaiiri

Suros and Gjallahorn have both shown up already. I think most people would want something else lol

Received the Last Word 2 days ago in the crucible. It's fun to use but looking forward to using it fully upgraded.

but I still want gjallahorn!! XD

Skele7on

Banned
Cleared VOG last night for the first time.

Damn that kill was satisfying, I was relic holder in the end, learnt it quickly and we won

for my sins

Found Verdict
and
Atheons Epilogue/chatter white

bGanci

Banned
but I still want gjallahorn!! XD

I don't know if it is possible but i would like the Hard Light. A sniper/Heavy would be great! I guess i'm not too picky just something that hasn't been sold yet

Cleared VOG last night for the first time.

Damn that kill was satisfying, I was relic holder in the end, learnt it quickly and we won

for my sins

Found Verdict
and
Atheons Epilogue/chatter white

"We Won" Haha never heard anyone beating a raid referring it to winning. Congratz!

Fee

If I get another Achilles shader I'm going to throw up. I've gotten that shader like 7 fucking times. What the hell are the chances of that? Do certain classes only get certain shaders?

Bungie really needs to add more everything to this game.

For the different game types certain shaders are "common" bonus drops for that activity, it's not that you have bad luck.

Skele7on

Banned
I don't know if it is possible but i would like the Hard Light. A sniper/Heavy would be great! I guess i'm not too picky just something that hasn't been sold yet

"We Won" Haha never heard anyone beating a raid referring it to winning. Congratz!

Haha, well after an utter failing last week it did feel like a real win.

I got Hard Light from the raid Tuesday. Tried it today without any upgrades and it is awful. It will be good once leveled up, but it useless without the stability upgrade.

Being able to cheese Atheon off the edge with void damage is pretty funny. Took 3 hours of actual fighting the bugger before I figured how it worked.

Futaba

So, I mocked this up.

Just playing around the the concept of having a new tier of weapons/armor.
So we would have, in order of rarity/power:

Common
Uncommon
Rare
Legendary
Exotic
Mythic

The new class, Mythic, would be marked with black, and have higher than raid gear level light, but require questing through missions/story at level 29-30, in this example it's an artifact the golden age clovis bray had recovered from a citidel on mercury, and used for research.
As such the bounty to obtain it would involve various mars missions around the clovis bray facility and potentially new areas

Mythic class gear would NOT appear in databases, the reason gear needs to be on the public database is for viewing characters, however a way around this would be for mythic gear to NOT SHOW on public, even when equipped, instead the area that the mythic gear/weapon is equipped would be replaced with "corruption" as if the app / web could not decypher the item, the items name would only show for the person that equips it, even when they have it equipped if someone else views their profile it would show as corruption.

Mythic gear would be armor/weaponry that predate humanity and the golden age, and indeed the travellers arrival, but still have a connection between the travellers origins and the darkness that gives chase.

One of the special abilities in this particular mock up, is "Negate flux" which would counter Atheons ability to teleport the wearer in to another time, at the same time, enemies within close proximity to the wearer cannot warp/flash step from one location to another.

The lack of being able to view these items unless you get one, and there special abilities would make for a much more interesting goal, there could be for example, future raids where teams armed with mythic armor with particular properties could access other parts of a raid that normally would not be accessible.

Building on the limitation with exotics, Mythic gear would only allow one piece to be equipped in total, across both weaponry and armor.

I can wish, right?

bGanci

Banned
So, I mocked this up.

Just playing around the the concept of having a new tier of weapons/armor.
So we would have, in order of rarity/power:

Common
Uncommon
Rare
Legendary
Exotic
Mythic

The new class, Mythic, would be marked with black, and have higher than raid gear level light, but require questing through missions/story at level 29-30, in this example it's an artifact the golden age clovis bray had recovered from a citidel on mercury, and used for research.
As such the bounty to obtain it would involve various mars missions around the clovis bray facility and potentially new areas

Mythic class gear would NOT appear in databases, the reason gear needs to be on the public database is for viewing characters, however a way around this would be for mythic gear to NOT SHOW on public, even when equipped, instead the area that the mythic gear/weapon is equipped would be replaced with "corruption" as if the app / web could not decypher the item, the items name would only show for the person that equips it, even when they have it equipped if someone else views their profile it would show as corruption.

Mythic gear would be armor/weaponry that predate humanity and the golden age, and indeed the travellers arrival, but still have a connection between the travellers origins and the darkness that gives chase.

One of the special abilities in this particular mock up, is "Negate flux" which would counter Atheons ability to teleport the wearer in to another time, at the same time, enemies within close proximity to the wearer cannot warp/flash step from one location to another.

The lack of being able to view these items unless you get one, and there special abilities would make for a much more interesting goal, there could be for example, future raids where teams armed with mythic armor with particular properties could access other parts of a raid that normally would not be accessible.

Building on the limitation with exotics, Mythic gear would only allow one piece to be equipped in total, across both weaponry and armor.

I can wish, right?

Can it be red instead of black? :) A big point of loot is showing it off. So i don't think that would work. Awesome mock up though!

Hurley

Hard mode down again, and I got my 3rd sparrow and shards. I just want mythoclast, you bastard RNG.

RNGesus is a cunt.

First time raiding I got a chest piece, now i get nothing but shards and chatterwhite. I have almost 90 shards and the prick won't even drop me another piece of gear to blow some of it on.

Futaba

Can it be red instead of black? :) A big point of loot is showing it off. So i don't think that would work. Awesome mock up though!

You'd still see it on the player in game, just wouldn't be able to view their profile and find out what it was ;)

FUCK! How did you guys do it? And what did you get for the hard raid?

4 people ran up to Atheon and got him to circle around to the far left and spam grenades. He slowly backpedaled and just fell off. Everyone died but gamer_at_heart--he barely got him. I got 6 shards and a purple sparrow. I think gamer got a raid helm.

Finished last boss last night, shards and the ship. Oh well maybe next time I will get some more raid gear. Got boots, bond and chest so far, so just the helm needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom