• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

I am now convinced Bungie did not playtest this game before releasing it. Having a boss who is just a bullet sponge + endless wave of enemies is not fun.

Yu Narukami

I always thought the first Public Event of the day would always grant Ass Mats either after completing it or via Postmaster. I guess I was wrong. Yesterday I got nothing and the Postmaster gave me a Mote. So, I guess this is random too.

Spoiler Alert.
IT'S FUCKING GREEEN !!
bpEz7g3.jpg

Look at this gross PoS.
If I wasn't having fun with this game
and had a shader that went with this Bond
this would be the last straw.

EDIT : Can't even see the damn thing...

It will actually change color randomly as you move from planet to planet. I have Seal of the Twin Eagles and it changes between orange, blue, purple, white and pink.

I always thought the first Public Event of the day would always grant Ass Mats either after completing it or via Postmaster. I guess I was wrong. Yesterday I got nothing and the Postmaster gave me a Mote. So, I guess this is random too.

Yep, I've been getting motes and strange coins this way too. I spent all my coins and motes last weekend and haven't even done the weekly, yet I'm currently sitting on 21 coins and 23 motes. And I don't have any alts, all of this was on my only character. On the other hand, I got no legendaries all week even from Rahool and very few ass mats from dailies. Even Nightfall just gave me 9 coins...

I've finally got an exotic bounty woo but I need to do the weekly strike before I can collect the bounty. Would anyone be able to give me a hand? My PS4 id is Lee_and_Nomi thank you

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Getting it drop from your first PTE there is a chance you can earn an extra, then the postmaster always guarantees you one Ascendant Material
I'm doing it on my 2 alts now to, getting 3 everyday ain't bad, quickly add up
Hell my first time with titan I get Ass Energy when I was level 4

So the game knows your overall playing between 3 chars

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
So I get no rep in Iron Banner for losing yet I'm constantly thrown into games that are 6 on 3 with the other team having double score with two minutes left on the timer? And you expect people to stay for that shit? The fuck is you dudes at Bungie smoking?

Ken

It was a 4 hour carnival of stupid but got Timebreaker, Praedyth's Revenge, and Red Death out of VoG this week.

And this highlights the problem I have with Destiny.
When everyone hits level 30, everyone will look the same because they tied 30 light to one set of armor........

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018428749706/2305843009214808478#gear

Hopefully Bungie will learn from other games that solved this problem with transmogrification. Tying Light levels to gear completely broke any level of customization the game might offer to players which Bungie seems to value based on prior statements, but it is at odds with the current gear design. Hope they can sort this out since the answer has been there all along.

GlamFM

Banned
Got my first legendary weapon drop in PvP after +100hrs, gave it to Cryptarch and he turned it into this..

This and Ice Breaker back to back in two days, I think my life is now complete.

Still running around with a green chest piece? How is that even possible?

Yu Narukami

Getting it drop from your first PTE there is a chance you can earn an extra, then the postmaster always guarantees you one Ascendant Material
I'm doing it on my 2 alts now to, getting 3 everyday ain't bad, quickly add up
Hell my first time with titan I get Ass Energy when I was level 4

So the game knows your overall playing between 3 chars

I'm sorry but this is random too. I got a mote from the Postmaster after doing my First PE.

FyreWulff

They could do it by just counting the highest light stat of each category item in your inventory (equipped or reserved) and that's your level.

The light level system is pretty weird to me though either way. Wonder how it's going to work when the level cap goes up. Will the base level go up, superceding the current light level, or will they add more armor that takes your light level further, and the base is still 20?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm sorry but this is random too. I got a mote from the Postmaster after doing my First PE.

Then I have been lucky as fuck, no Mote ever for me yet...

Yes I get some extra from chests/engrams, but never from PTE or Postmaster, now watch I go do PTE on all 3 chars now that 5AM EST so PTE timer reset and get a mote

I'll curse your name Yu if I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom