• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first DLC will solve this problem, but i dont know if the level cap will be raised:

head-legendary.png

legendary-armor-expansion11.png

Damn, the fourth chest armor (second Warlock robes) will look so good on my girl! Will these be exotics or raid?

GrizzNKev

Banned
Beat the raid four times.

Three of those times I only got ascendant mats.

Zero of them have I gotten any raid armor.

I think I'm done.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Gonna push my Alts over the weekend and get them to 25+ each, can 2 kind souls like Sunday or Monday night carry my alts through weekly/nightfall with cheese

Some of you fucking owe me big time!
I'm calling in the favors!

JayEH

Exotic engram...fucking warlock helm. Fuck you cryptarch. I spent a lot of time gathering those motes of light.

Paertan

Will get icebreaker. And buy engram then see if I buy any armor pieces. No way near enough shards to upgrade anything soon but may put in my vault for later use.

Got 60 coins to spend so might as well spend them xD

WITHE1982

I've got the heart of praxic fire fully upgraded and was just gonna breakdown whatever Xur was offering this week but may just keep the hold of the Voidfang Vestments.

How good is Icebreaker, and how does it differ from other sniper rifles, as I already have The Supremacy fully upgraded?

DJ88

Awesome!!! Thank you Xur for selling me all these weapons I'll never have the luck to find anywhere else.

I'm still hoping to one day experience the feeling of pure surprise from getting a nice exotic from a drop or reward, but for now, Xur will have to do!

TTG

This is great, I may be able to get both voidfang and icebreaker if I can find 4 more coins, I have until Sunday night, right?

kaiiri

Awesome!!! Thank you Xur for selling me all these weapons I'll never have the luck to find anywhere else.

I'm still hoping to one day experience the feeling of pure surprise from getting a nice exotic from a drop or reward, but for now, Xur will have to do!

I got one exotic once from a legendary... ended up being that exotic chest for hunters (i'm a warlock) ... so it's sitting in my level 7 hunter's inventory. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom