• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbob

Got all this for reaching Vanguard Rank 8. Now I really want that legendary sparrow!

BziLwZBIQAAurSR.jpg:orig

Sparrow? Nice!

Gonna get that Sparrow upgrade from Xur?

Yu Narukami

Seriously this is starting to piss me off. I have the Exotic Bounty for Pocket Infinity since a week and every time the Gunsmith sells rare Fusion rifles it's at 1 am my time. Does Bungie hate Europe or what? Do I really need to stay up every day hoping he sells them??

JackHerer

MVP 6 games in a row since using Vex. Never could get more than 0.35 kd with Hand Cannons...

I played against a Mythocast for the first time today. Has there been any mention of a nerf coming for it any time soon? It's DPS seems on par with most heavy machine guns. So broken.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Which auto rifle is better as a back up in case I wanna use a different exotic: Grim citizen iii or shadow price? I have enough marks for citizen on my hunter and not sure what else I'd get with the marks.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Woah, the thread got moved to the Community section. Cool. The thread might be less hectic now.
I couldn't find it on the Gaming page... Less hectic is bad. You know this right?
Anyway, I'm stuck on a 3 way tie between which The Speaker Warlock Bond I want to spend my insane amount of Motes of Light on. And no, I will not spend it on an engram for an armour that I may or may not be able to use on my class. This way, I at least get to pick my Destiny.

SKTjRWR.jpg
h7Bkda5.jpg
lbqvF75.jpg

Which one is without a doubt the coolest? I also roll with a Grey Chest Armour (No Shader) that has Splitter Gray camo patterns. The Vulture is cliche as hell, The Burial Ring is a hard clash waiting to happen and The Albios is understated. But I really want one and I want them all equally.

EDIT: A discovery with Weekly Strikes for me. If you complete a lower level strike initially then complete a higher level one later on, you get the difference. Level 24 + Level 26 = 9 Coins.

kaiiri

I couldn't find it on the Gaming page... Less hectic is bad. You know this right?
Anyway, I'm stuck on a 3 way tie between which The Speaker Warlock Bond I want to spend my insane amount of Motes of Light on. And no, I will not spend it on an engram for an armour that I may or may not be able to use on my class. This way, I at least get to pick my Destiny.

SKTjRWR.jpg
h7Bkda5.jpg
lbqvF75.jpg

Which one is without a doubt the coolest? I also roll with a Grey Chest Armour (No Shader) that has Splitter Gray camo patterns. The Vulture is cliche as hell, The Burial Ring is a hard clash waiting to happen and The Albios is understated. But I really want one and I want them all equally.

EDIT: A discovery with Weekly Strikes for me. If you complete a lower level strike initially then complete a higher level one later on, you get the difference. Level 24 + Level 26 = 9 Coins.

I personally want the burial ring. I listened to my fiancé and got the green planet thing last time and totally regret it. lol. but with your outfit I think the albios might be the best one.

kaiiri

All I've ever received from the raid is boots! 3 sets. And shards, lots and lots of shards. Beginning to hate this game...lol

I've only been able to do the raid once so far and boots and shards were the only things I got too. lol. now if only I can get into VOG more so I can qq about not getting stuff! XD

I'm thinking about it. I do got the coins/motes since I skipped last week so I don't know.
Will it make my rare sparrow equal to the legendary one?

Your upgraded sparrow will be faster by one unit of speed(7) when compared to the raid sparrow(6) but you won't get the overboost ability.

I've only been able to do the raid once so far and boots and shards were the only things I got too. lol. now if only I can get into VOG more so I can qq about not getting stuff! XD

I've done the raid 9 times ( 4 times on hard) and I still don't have the vex or the timebreaker (I'm a sad panda)

kaiiri

Your upgraded sparrow will be faster by one unit of speed(7) when compared to the raid sparrow(6) but you won't get the overboost ability.

I've done the raid 9 times ( 4 times on hard) and I still don't have the vex or the timebreaker (I'm a sad panda)

wow! RNGesus at it's best. = (

anyone buy the legendary vanguard sparrow's? worth it? I don't really have anything left to spend marks on besides dismantle armors and such for shards.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Will an exotic engram from Xur actually yield an exotic item now? Or is it still a total crap shoot even after the patch?

HighOnPCP

So a upgraded rare sparrow is the fastest one you can get in the game? If so, I'm sold!
Has to be the purple or green trail though :D Thanks!

Raxus

Alts are really helpful to get mats.

I've got 75 energy and 34 shards and I didn't deliberately farm either.

It really does stack up pretty fast. I spend more time farming the other materials like bloom and helium since I need tons of those.

I am not stingy with my shards or energies either. I pour them into gear as soon as I can to get my characters to 29. After that point though it is pointless to put shards into gear unless you get a raid set to boost yourself to 30.

Alts and DE'ing legendary gear I no longer need. I spend my marks and buy gear for shards. Most of my shards come from raids and dailies though.

Unfortunately I just don't have time for alts... I do the dailies and weeklies but it's slow progress. Legendary drops are non-existent. I'll have to give buying gear with marks and dismantling a chance, though I'm still limited by the weekly cap.

Well, time to go to work.

breakfuss

Anyone want to do the daily? I need shards. Lol, man, am I regretting not exploiting those queens bounties. Guess I had no way of knowing though...

What sucks is that I've broken down two legendaries today and only got energy.

mstevens

Is the Archon Priest fight harder than other strikes on higher difficulties? I've done two other level 26 heroic weeklys with no problem (with 3 people)... but my friend and I just beat our head against the level 22 version of this boss for an hour (with 2 people). For info, I'm 26 and he is 24 but both of us have crappy guns.

Our very first try we were running all over the map killing adds and everything and actually had him down to like 1% health when I ran out of ammo, and died on a 95%ish percent revive on my friend. That was very demoralizing so maybe that's why we struggled from that point... but still, it seems crazy.

I did see there is a way to cheese it under the bridge, and maybe it's because I recently played Shadow of Mordor and the nemesis idea is still in my brain, but screw this Archon Priest. I want to get the kill legitimately. Any tips?

squidyj

level 8 and my bounties are 'complete a strike without dying' and 'get gold in public events'

;_; cant find an event to save my life right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom