• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
True but I keep hoping the raid will give me the sparrow. It certainly won't give me raid gear or the mythlocast so there's a chance.

I am the same, no raid gear yet and no goodies other than ass shards/energy.

(Though I did get two class items, useless though)

What? Lol?

I haven't used my Warlock yet but it's the Warlock version of my Hunter chestpiece which is kick ass. Every time I spawn in multiplayer I have grenade energy, every time I'm revived in multiplayer I have grenade energy, every time I respawn in PvE I have a grenade. If I switch my grenade in my build it restocks my grenade energy (infinite grenades). And Axion bolt is buffed for cream on top. How is that useless compared to say sunbreakers which just give a longer solar grenade? What exotic is better?
You might have just sold me on Lucky Raspberry. Hopefully I can get the coins to buy it before the weekend is up. I have 25 right now, but I gotta have that Icebreaker.

Shito

No problem, im assuming psn/ps4? my id is Nevada
Yep, PS4.
My id is "Bonsoir". Wanted to add you right now, but I've never realized you couldn't add friends from the PSN's website... kinda lame.
Will add you tonight, and thanks for the offer. :)

Ken

What? Lol?

I haven't used my Warlock yet but it's the Warlock version of my Hunter chestpiece which is kick ass. Every time I spawn in multiplayer I have grenade energy, every time I'm revived in multiplayer I have grenade energy, every time I respawn in PvE I have a grenade. If I switch my grenade in my build it restocks my grenade energy (infinite grenades). And Axion bolt is buffed for cream on top. How is that useless compared to say sunbreakers which just give a longer solar grenade? What exotic is better?

I personally don't have any success with Axion Bolts; they seem much weaker than Firebolts.

The grenade on spawn is whatever to me since I'm INT/DIS anyways. That and Axion Bolts aren't much of a gamechanger in the first place.

A sniper with regenerating ammo? Yeah. lol

I keep hearing that the only way to get the Raid helm is to beat it on Hard, so that might matter if you are trying to get to 30.

Yeah that is why I need an exotic. I already have boots and chest piece. Gloves will come easier than the helm and the Hunter exotic gauntlets are not for me strategy wise.

That warlock chest peice looks poor. I finally have enough coins and I miss out on sunbreakers! It would have been perfect for me. Damn. Has anyone got them from random Loot drops?

coy

Real glad I stayed up for Xur with Ice Breaker available. Friends aren't convinced it is worthy of the coins. I will note how many visit him before Sunday for one of their own.

Ambitious

"Use of user-generated media is not allowed for your account"

Got this message when I started the game. Apparently, it doesn't recognize my PS+ subscription. I restarted the game and then also the PS4, neither fixed it.

Marvel

could never
"Use of user-generated media is not allowed for your account"

Got this message when I started the game. Apparently, it doesn't recognize my PS+ subscription. I restarted the game and then also the PS4, neither fixed it.

This happened to me two days ago, restore your licenses. Fixed it for me.

BraXzy

I am the same, no raid gear yet and no goodies other than ass shards/energy.

(Though I did get two class items, useless though)

One day Marvel, one day. We shall both be level 30's, conquerors of the raid
213 times.
You might have just sold me on Lucky Raspberry. Hopefully I can get the coins to buy it before the weekend is up. I have 25 right now, but I gotta have that Icebreaker.

It looks pretty damn crap, especially for an exotic. And it's kinda tricky finding a shader that looks good with it.. but it's damn awesome to use. The unlimited grenade trick works wonders in PvE, I solo'd this weeks nightfall boss using it hehe.

I personally don't have any success with Axion Bolts; they seem much weaker than Firebolts.

Well there you go, unlimited firebolts instead :p

Although I almost always get killed by Axion bolt and this gives you an extra floater to seal the deal.

Milennia

I CAN'T DECIDE! Do I want more PVP goodness, or something to help with PVE?

I was trying to figure out a way that the chest would be useful to me in PVE :/

Especially since I would only be 1 raid item off of 30 if I used the chest over sunbreakers... Can't bring myself to play void in VOG AND use a hand cannon I wouldn't normally use just to benefit from it, so boom there's my decision I guess, especially since I still need boots to hit 30 regardless.

It's amazing for pvp so bought anyway but I won't be putting them on for a bit

Praxic fire plz

GlamFM

Banned
I only have 8 coins :(

Will have to beat the weekly to get my helm.

I tried yesterday and failed miserably - any advice on the last boss?

Marvel

could never
213 times.

And when that glorious day comes I shall...
iBzOO0lCcmDG6.gif

The game just disconnected, and now it's working.

Great, get back to shooting Aliens in the face Guardian.

Ken

213 times.

It looks pretty damn crap, especially for an exotic. And it's kinda tricky finding a shader that looks good with it.. but it's damn awesome to use. The unlimited grenade trick works wonders in PvE, I solo'd this weeks nightfall boss using it hehe.

Well there you go, unlimited firebolts instead :p

Although I almost always get killed by Axion bolt and this gives you an extra floater to seal the deal.

I get Firebolts spam from Radiance already. :x

Overdoziz

Banned
Allowing people to buy some of the best items in the game with fairly easily obtainable currency seems so silly.

Yes, I'm bitter that everybody has an Ice Breaker now.

Boose

Other Titans can you tell me if the helm is worth it?

Already bought Icebreaker so having the coins for that isn't a worry.

I'm at work, and will first try with a friend tonight, but if we're struggling and you're still around later tonight (euro zone here ^^) I will gladly accept the offer. :)

I'll also be doing 28 Weekly tonight after work (I'm in Portugal), so if you want me to join just send me a FR. level 28 Warlock PS4 Sleepy_Buddha

Schwabe

hello guardians,

is it possible for someone to take a screenshot of the warlock robe Xur has today? i have to know what stat it has, but i am at work :(

Nodnol

I posted a few pages back (or maybe threads) that all I want for Christmas is an Icebreaker.

So glad I didn't spend anything last week!

And it might actually give me the incentive to dismantle the superfluous Legendaries in my inventory.

WITHE1982

I only have 8 coins :(

Will have to beat the weekly to get my helm.

I tried yesterday and failed miserably - any advice on the last boss?

If you have a good sniper rifle (with the correct burn) you can get his health down to 50% before he even makes a move. Then just jump back up to the entrance and keep popping down to RPG him in the face a few times and you should do it.

I soloed the Nightfall using this method.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So the Ice Breaker can never have more than 6 rounds, but it continuously regenerates it's own ammo?
Yeah.

Wow! That's almost game breaking for PVE. Was gonna hold off for a good exotic primary but not anymore.

Thank You Xur!
Yeah, it's so good. lol

Yeah that is why I need an exotic. I already have boots and chest piece. Gloves will come easier than the helm and the Hunter exotic gauntlets are not for me strategy wise.
I went with the Gunslinger helm the last week. They seem to be the best out of all the unique gear anyway.

woof, finally got to iron banner rank 2. i don't know if this game wants me to have a full time job and still make it to rank 3 but i'll give it my best. i just want that second shader is all.

plus side is i did get a legendary auto rifle out of a blue engram so if the auto rifle bounty pops up again i'll have something decent for it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Mother of Christ it's Icebreakers R' Us on Earth during Patrol, every zone I enter, I'm hearing them go off, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom