• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I'm gonna just use up the ammo in my maxed out Supremacy sniper then switch out for ice breaker. Game just got a hell of a lot easier.

Took me ages to solo the Nightfall this week and I got... 10 ass energy. Thanks RNGesus.

Nice. :D I really wish I had the assnrg to invest in Ice breaker but Hawkmoon is just too beautiful not to be maxed out asap.

The exotic engram I got from Xur gave me a Warlock Helmet, in addition to that, the mail I got from leveling up my cryptarch level gave me a Warlock Legendary chest..while I am a hunter...left me salty..

Finished Hard Mode Raid! Love the new helmet I got.

DestinyScreenshot2014-10-1003-16-32.png~original

Futaba

Destiny |OT7| "Strike Lucky Breaking The Ice" by Zoor Goodman

After every single person i just did the past 5 tiger strikes with using ice breaker.

Bored, going to buy a heavy machine gun.

zombie, Deviant gravity-A, Prestige VI or The culling

Anyone had experience with all these? which is the best? not interested in solar as much but if the machine gun that has solar is the best i will take it.

Not rank 3 with Iron banner so not counting that.

The exotic engram I got from Xur gave me a Warlock Helmet, in addition to that, the mail I got from leveling up my cryptarch level gave me a Warlock Legendary chest..while I am a hunter...left me salty..

And yet that asshole Rahool just gives me blue shit in the mail... Seriously, 4 Chryptarch levels since the patch and every time I just get blues.

I think I hate him even more after the patch, I used to get legendaries out of rares on occasion, now only rares...

Ice Breaker is going to get bought so hard when I get home.

Lucky Raspberry worth it? I don't have an exotic armor piece yet, but I was planning on trying to get an exotic helmet since the raid one only drops on hard I think. Might get the engram and pray to the VaRNGuards I get hunter gear.

Fee

Besides a chest or helm, the icebreaker is the only item left i really wanted. (i have the mythoclast) I knew the thing was good, but i didn't know it would be this good, I can't wait to upgrade it even more.

hydruxo

Besides a chest or helm, the icebreaker is the only item left i really wanted. (i have the mythoclast) I knew the thing was good, but i didn't know it would be this good, I can't wait to upgrade it even more.

Same here. I'm really impressed. This thing is going to come in so handy in the raid.

Hey, I'm at Atheon Hard Mode, are there any teams that need a 29 titan striker or defender who has completed multiple times without "Cheesing" it.

anddo0

A snowball's in hell. My boy Xur knows hunters are trash.

yes

Lol!

I have a few lottery tickets (73 motes of light). So, I'll put my faith in the RNG gods, in about an hour from now.

Definitely getting the Icebreaker.. But, I'm pissed I invested so much into upgrading other sniper rifles.

Izuna

Banned
Just looked up that Lucky Raspberry is actually the best stat wise exotic armour... Looks like I will keep it until DLC or something. So I need legs and helm, hmm.

You know, LV30 doesn't really seem all that important, but I wanna do the Hard Raid again next week.

New Monarchy gave me Prudence II Sniper. Looks cool but, Raid one is a better void sniper. Assed

What are the limitations to items for an alt. If I buy this Lock chest piece from Xur and put it in the vault- will I be okay?

Do items even bind to a specific character?

Pancho

Qurupancho
Anyones getting a weird glitch on Destiny? Me and my friends enter the game and the game registers us as if we dont have PSN plus so most of the content is locked out.

WITHE1982

Lol!

I have a few lottery tickets (73 motes of light). So, I'll put my faith in the RNG gods, in about an hour from now.

Definitely getting the Icebreaker.. But, I'm pissed I invested so much into upgrading other sniper riles.

How the deuce did you end up with 73 motes of light?

LuchaShaq

Banned
I thought I was done with destiny until raid/heroic/nightfall matchmaking but ice breaker? Gonna have to test this puppy out for sure. Just wish I could find a good void sniper too since now both of my exotic secondaries are fire.

hydruxo

What are the limitations to items for an alt. If I buy this Lock chest piece from Xur and put it in the vault- will I be okay?

Do items even bind to a specific character?

Nah you're good. Just buy it and throw it in your vault if that's what you want. You can equip it and unequip it on your alt as much as you like.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I feel so blessed... This is what I got from Xur's engram

BzlE0qHIYAAt0Je.jpg:large

I also got the Ice Breaker so I wanted to switch from Sunsinger to Voidwalker anyway, so I needed an exotic to replace my Sunbreakers... This works out perfectly.

anddo0

Just looked up that Lucky Raspberry is actually the best stat wise exotic armour... Looks like I will keep it until DLC or something. So I need legs and helm, hmm.

You know, LV30 doesn't really seem all that important, but I wanna do the Hard Raid again next week.

I had a fully upgraded Lucky Raspberry, when I got my raid gear chest piece. I ultimately decided to keep both.

I think, it's likely you'll get an leg piece before you get a helm.

It gave me Knucklehead Radar the week it was on sale lol

Interesting. I'll take anything exotic for my Hunter, as long as it not Lucky Raspberry.

PigzFly

Hey all, I just got my first exotic bounty and I'm torn between trying to get the Thorn or Bad Juju. Hand cannons are my go-to primary weapon right now, but the Bad Juju looks really badass and it would probably be good to mix up my playstyle. Anyone have any advice? Playing a Sunsinger Warlock, if that makes any difference.

Pancho

Qurupancho
Anyones getting a weird glitch on Destiny? Me and my friends enter the game and the game registers us as if we dont have PSN plus so most of the content is locked out.
Anyone?

Hey all, I just got my first exotic bounty and I'm torn between trying to get the Thorn or Bad Juju. Hand cannons are my go-to primary weapon right now, but the Bad Juju looks really badass and it would probably be good to mix up my playstyle. Anyone have any advice? Playing a Sunsinger Warlock, if that makes any difference.

Go with Thorn, Bad Juju is probably the worst exotic weapon in the game. Its gonna get a buff in a patch, tho. But they haven't said when

SkylineRKR

New Monarchy gave me Prudence II Sniper. Looks cool but, Raid one is a better void sniper. Assed

Yeah I run with Raspberry for ages now and its probably the best. The Raid Armor is certainly inferior.

Bad Juju is awful right now. Straight up useless. Thorn is better by the simple fact that it's not a horrendous piece of crap.

Both are getting buffed at some point so it's up to you which one you want to secure first. Thorn is the better bet if you want something to play around with now although I feel that just about any legendary hand cannon is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom