• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Damn, I only have 10 strange coins.
Will have to try my luck on the weekly, but at lvl25 I can't take all the 9 coins out of it...

I don't have enough coins for Ice Breaker and I don't want a chest piece (Hunter). I would prefer buying a head piece to not need to grind more marks, so I guess I won't buy anything from Xur. Always next week...

A_Gorilla

Banned
Engram gave me Light Beyond Nemesis, which I already won (and almost fully upgraded) from last week's nightfall. Only got two shards for it....

Voidfang Vestments is Strength, right? Can someone post a screencap of its stats?

And everyone is going nuts over Icebreaker. What's so special about it compared to other legendary snipers?

BraXzy

Omg omg omg, ICEBREAKER?!

Don't think this makes us even game, I still hate you right now. I already had Voidfang from an engram, grenade energy is so so so good on my hunter and Locks have better grenades so I'd definitely pick that up if you don't own it.

Question.. do I buy two icebreakers?

Pimpwerx

NICE! ... definitely gonna pick up ice breaker... but man I want a new warlock chest piece too. lol.

I got both. :D Last week was a blessing. I still have 7 coins to spare, but I'll save 'em for next week. I'm 7 motes shy of rolling the dice on getting a warlock helm. I'm not sure it's worth the gamble. Only a 33% chance I get one, and I already have two exotics for both my titan and hunter. I really don't want to waste 23 motes on a dupe I have to break down. Those are some really expensive assmats. :( PEACE.

Nameless

Got a Prudence II from nightfall last night, also with Solar Burn, so I don't need Icebreaker. Went ahead with my plan to buy armor for shards. Lvl 29 I can smell you

Ambitious

Worth getting Ice Breaker if if have Patience and Time already?

edit: Yeah, seems so. Regenerating ammo and and combustion sounds amazing.

Icebreaker bought!! I need a helm for my Hunter too, but Luck Raspberry is a piece I regretted not purchasing the last time. 34 coins left...what shall I do?

BraXzy

No?

Save your moolah.

Well I have 40 coins and I haven't bothered with the weekly heroic on either character of mine yet so there's a recoup of 18. There isn't a whole lot else I want or need to buy from Xur. My Titan has 5/6 exotic armour, my hunters lucky rasberry is now a permanent piece and my lock has Voidfang waiting in the vault from an engram. I bought Suros and Gjallarhorn in previous weeks. What else does he sell?

Ugh, so hard to decide. Probably going to run with Voidfang though. I have enough Exotic weapons as it is, I don't snipe very much in PVE, let alone ever in PVP. Especially raid-wise, I'd rather use Pocket Infinity I think. Plus, I always kind of preferred Voidwalker in PVP over Sunsinger.

AGH. IF I WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT THAT TITAN HELMET LAST WEEK ID BE FINE.

Leveled up my Cryptarch to 30. I think I have a new favorite shader.
XuLyZQx.jpg

Ambitious

Oh, come on.
I still don't have any exotic armor. Last week I bought an exotic engram and got a Warlock helmet. Tried it again just now and got a Titan helmet.

I'm a Hunter.

BraXzy

Wow Voidfang Vestment sounds so useless.

What? Lol?

I haven't used my Warlock yet but it's the Warlock version of my Hunter chestpiece which is kick ass. Every time I spawn in multiplayer I have grenade energy, every time I'm revived in multiplayer I have grenade energy, every time I respawn in PvE I have a grenade. If I switch my grenade in my build it restocks my grenade energy (infinite grenades). And Axion bolt is buffed for cream on top. How is that useless compared to say sunbreakers which just give a longer solar grenade? What exotic is better?

JayEH

Fuck it, I bought the Icebreaker. Only have 3 strange coins left though. I got an exotic warlock helm from an engram so I think I'll start an alt warlock.

Can't believe this motherfucker has the icebreaker

Lucky Raspberry seems shitty. Anyone have this and have thoughts on it?

It seems meh but I think it's great. Especially for me as a Bladedancer with a Gjallarhorn and Pocket Infinity. Longer reach for arcbolt grenade will get me more kills in Crucible too. +100 Light is great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom