• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice: Should I get rid of the Vanguard Mentor Missive (Exotic Weapon Bounty)?

I have two primary exotic weapons. Is it worth it?

You can look up each option and see what it takes to get them. If you don't like the weapon, it's obviously still valuable to turn them into ascended energy but if it's a pain to get the weapon, not worth it. If you're considering creating an alt, could get it for them too.

ManCannon

The problem is like prepatch Rahool, though. We don't need to be 30. Psychologically, though, we feel incomplete and inferior if we aren't.

For me it's the age old MMO dilemma... sure I could blow through the ass shards I'm saving up but to what end? When there's new content and/or levels around the corner, I feel stressed over whether or not to spend now or save so I just save until such a time when I have a real need to level up.

Advice: Should I get rid of the Vanguard Mentor Missive (Exotic Weapon Bounty)?

I have two primary exotic weapons. Is it worth it?

You can get secondary/heavy weapon exotics, it depends on which bounties are made available. Some of them are pretty easy to finish, some are a pain. Just be sure to google the requirements before picking one.

I say go for it just because normal bounties aren't terribly important past a certain level and you still have 4 open spots. It can be fun to collect exotics, and some of them have valuable situational uses.

Kaiken

Banned
Just wanted to post thanks to this amazing community. The other day I needed to finish Atheon before the raid wipe and was helped by many people here and even from the beginning of the Raid. Getting together with total strangers for a common goal is nothing short of incredile. Again, thank you, GAF!

I quickly did the Nightfall on my Titan yesterday since I managed to hit level 27, I wanted something useful for him whether it was armour or a weapon. I was talking to my buddy about the titan armour exotics, I had four of them and he mentioned the helm of innernost light which I was missing. I didn't rate it when it was sold by Xur at the time but now I have a Titan I can see its potential on a striker. Lo and behold RNGesus looked down upon me and blessed me with the very thing I desired. Thank you last minute nightfall.

All I got were two pieces of ascendant energy :-/

Welfare

If anyone on the One needs someone for the Weekly/Nightfall, I am your guy ;)

Welfare Queen I : Sunsinger 27

Remember, everyone: this thread gets moved to the Community section on Thursday (the 9th).

I had been wondering about that, so is that how it works? Spam OTs for a month after release and then they are moved to community?

No. Gaming OTs stay in gaming side for one month after release. If they're active, they're moved to community and give notification thereof. If they're not, they're simply allowed to die off.

Same.

Thinking about switching away from Gift of the Sun just because the cooldown on the second grenade is so slow to the point where I almost never have 2 anyway.

Yea, pretty much why i don't use the second grenade perk, i just max my discipline.

E92 M3

What I don't get though, how does it hurt GAF to have a popular thread stay in the gaming section. It's still very much active. What is the logic behind moving it to community?

Am_I_Evil

trying to add people here asking about nightfall/weekly...PSN is being stupid again and won't find any names...

i've changed fireteam in game to public...PSN: Am_I_Evil...if anyone wants to do nightfall/weekly jump on in...

Maledict

Anyone interested in doing the nightfall this week? I'm a 27 warlock with mic on playstation 4, username is Voidhawk. Feel free to grab!

anddo0

Got a new shader last night I had never seen before, called Thunderdevil. I don't even remember where or how I got it.

y2o4JNo.png

Think it looks quite good on my hunter (better in-game with the proper textures/shaders).

XBWX27I.png

l3VuUZU.png

Certainly a change from the purple/blue/gold of every other shader I had.

I have this.
I prefer it to the shader you get from VoG

trying to add people here asking about nightfall/weekly...PSN is being stupid again and won't find any names...

i've changed fireteam in game to public...PSN: Am_I_Evil...if anyone wants to do nightfall/weekly jump on in...

I'm on your friends list. Just send me an invite to your fire team when you're done at the Tower.

Yaari

Anyone want to join me for Nightfall? I have no mic. Already started but want to avoid dieing if I make a mistake so some backup would be nice. For the boss I will do the platform thing.

Psn: Stfndt

Maledict

I got Thunderdevil yesterday as a gift from levelling Rahool, along with a legendary rocket launcher and some ascendancy stuff. He was clearly feeling generous!

Navy Bean

For me it's the age old MMO dilemma... sure I could blow through the ass shards I'm saving up but to what end? When there's new content and/or levels around the corner, I feel stressed over whether or not to spend now or save so I just save until such a time when I have a real need to level up.

I felt the same way and then I said screw it, I'm spending them. It's liberating and there will always be another gun or something else to grind towards.

Zakalwe

Banned
Just played two games. Came first both times. Two massive kill streaks. Regime is so ridiculous.

If any of you guys are up for some games add me. Fit, Steroyd, Computer etc... I see you all doing other stuff right now. Message me if you want to join.

Anyone welcome. Psn: astropoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom