• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

-griffy-

Banned
Got a new shader last night I had never seen before, called Thunderdevil. I don't even remember where or how I got it.

y2o4JNo.png

Think it looks quite good on my hunter (better in-game with the proper textures/shaders).

XBWX27I.png

l3VuUZU.png

Certainly a change from the purple/blue/gold of every other shader I had.

LiK

Got a new shader last night I had never seen before, called Thunderdevil. I don't even remember where or how I got it.

y2o4JNo.png

Think it looks quite good on my hunter (better in-game with the proper textures/shaders).

XBWX27I.png

l3VuUZU.png

Damn you, I still haven't found that shader.

Swag

Are you really at level 30? I'm 29 and hobgoblins take 2 shots to kill me...

I wouldn't say it's overly difficult either (again, at 29). It's certainly a decent challenge but nothing close to unfair or impossible

I'm at 29 but most of the people I run the HM raid with are at 30 and they have been one shotted by Hobbies on some of our attempts, I really can't even begin to imagine trying to do the Templar fight without abusing the pillars, it'd be a great exercise in frustration.

Navy Bean

Same.

Thinking about switching away from Gift of the Sun just because the cooldown on the second grenade is so slow to the point where I almost never have 2 anyway.

Agree, I switched to the one that burns everything...much more effective imo.

y2o4JNo.png

XBWX27I.png

l3VuUZU.png

I got this one a few days back from the 24 strike playlist, its a nice shader, great change from all the purples i have

Nodnol

y2o4JNo.png

XBWX27I.png

l3VuUZU.png

I use the same.

Looks awesome.

bLaiSe

y2o4JNo.png

XBWX27I.png

l3VuUZU.png

Best looking shader IMHO.

Yaari

27 Hunter looking for Nightfall otherwise I will try to solo and see if someone can help me when I reach boss. No mic.

Psn: Stfndt

SkylineRKR

Thunderdevil is the best shader in the game imo.

I got it 2 days ago (Vanguard Tiger), and I put Chatterwhite away for it. My Raid friends all wanted it too.

Remember, everyone: this thread gets moved to the Community section on Thursday (the 9th).

you monster

Sorry I'll stop now before the thread becomes nothing but puns and some say I... lead to this change.

See y'all on the 9th when I can post more freely in the community thread.

Ramirez

Does the guy you are attacking take any damage in this bubble? I melee'd this dude like 3 times in a row last night and no damage.

The only things that have killed me are Bladedancers that get the jump on me, and Nova Bomb/Fist of Havoc. FoH doesn't always kill me though, sometimes it just takes out the bubble, probably a bug.

Obscured

y2o4JNo.png

XBWX27I.png

l3VuUZU.png

I'd like to get that shader, or any other shader. Rahool gave me a shader when when I hit cryptarch level 3, it was provincial royale. I went and found the ball and kicked it at him for a half hour afterwards. (that is a like, but now I wished I had, it would have been more productive than running the queen's missions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom