• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Looking for a Fireteam for Iron Banner on PS4. I want to get as close as possible to rank 2 before the raid run tonight.

TsuWave

first iron banner match, came second:

tumblr_inline_nd369ir8Qh1r3825d.png

also, that map on mars were zone b and zone c are so close to each other is just smh, why the hell would they put them so close together?

Swag

For me it's the age old MMO dilemma... sure I could blow through the ass shards I'm saving up but to what end? When there's new content and/or levels around the corner, I feel stressed over whether or not to spend now or save so I just save until such a time when I have a real need to level up.
They may add a different resource for upgrading gear when the DLC arrives.

Psn isn't letting me add anyone, how can I join people?

Make a party chat and invite people to it, they don't have to be your friends.

Then they click Options on your name and "Join Session" will put them in your Fire team. But make sure your Fire team is set to "Public" so non-friends can join.

Looks like we're out of luck unless we have people on our friends list already who are available.

Use Party Chat.

Steroyd

Just played two games. Came first both times. Two massive kill streaks. Regime is so ridiculous.

If any of you guys are up for some games add me. Fit, Steroyd, Computer etc... I see you all doing other stuff right now. Message me if you want to join.

Anyone welcome. Psn: astropoff

Yeah was finishing my vanguard bounties before being unceremoniously kicked out because servers.

if sony's gonna make us pay for ps+, it better damn well work. at least when microsoft shoves doritos ads in my face i know my messages are loading.

Maledict

Gods there has to be a better way to do social stuff than this. The thread spams so fast it's impossible to keep track, and everyone wants a group and the servers are being arsy.

Really hope they improve this side of things fast!

Voidhawk on ps4, with mic, for nightfall, if anyone wants and can actually add folk!

Into

Just played two games. Came first both times. Two massive kill streaks. Regime is so ridiculous.

If any of you guys are up for some games add me. Fit, Steroyd, Computer etc... I see you all doing other stuff right now. Message me if you want to join.

Anyone welcome. Psn: astropoff

Ill add you for some Destiny!

todd360

Just beat weekly by myself. I got backed into a corner at one part. That was intense. Anyways I just got the stupid looking exotic warlock helmet that xur had for sell. You know the one that replaced sunbreakers that one week. This game refuses to let me have the sunbro armor.

Is it possible to do a vault of glass raid by yourself or with fewer than 6 players? Is it feasible?

By yourself- absolutely not. Structurally impossible to get through some of the sections without multiple players coordinating tasks.

You could prolly do it with 3 or 4, but why? It's designed for 6 people. Play it the way it was designed.

Make a party chat and invite people to it, they don't have to be your friends.

Then they click Options on your name and "Join Session" will put them in your Fire team. But make sure your Fire team is set to "Public" so non-friends can join.

Use Party Chat.

Thanks, we'll try it if our duo can't push through.

Namikaze1

Just beat weekly by myself. I got backed into a corner at one part. That was intense. Anyways I just got the stupid looking exotic warlock helmet that xur had for sell. You know the one that replaced sunbreakers that one week. This game refuses to let me have the sunbro armor.
If the game had trading, I would trade you the one I have since I barely play as my Warlock.

Disagreed that community is a graveyard. I'm subscribed to community threads (like say anime) that are lively. You just have to subscribe and constantly check your subscriptions. Like a good American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom