• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

That all really makes a lot of sense. It really is a shame that they couldn't have made this a little more transparent... Two quick questions:
What makes you think Venus is past, and Mars is Future? Are there clues in those areas? I never stopped long enough to look around. Also, how do the Vex sacrifices play into this, and why do you die if there are too many of them?
Lush greenery on the past_ barren desert in the future. That's how I figure it to be. PEACE.

wee-bey-gif.gif

Well, it does take a bit of time to get 65 marks in each faction. And you can buy exotics from Xur to dismantle.

Agent

Was thinking about picking up a Shadow Price since I can't use Suros with Ice Breaker and my Vanquisher VII has too small of a magazine. However I wouldn't have enough marks after hitting the cap this week to buy one. Conveniently, I just I hit Rank 7 Vanguard and my reward was a...Shadow Price. Thank you based RNGesus.

Heel

Well, it does take a bit of time to get 65 marks in each faction. And you can buy exotics from Xur to dismantle.

I've actually been fumbling around keeping myself below 200 crucible marks, waiting to get to level 3 to buy weapons. I could've just bought a piece of armor to dismantle instead of a faction emblem I'm not in love with. Good tip.

Sullichin

Weekly heroic on 28 as a level 28 with a level 27 was hard as hell, even with a little bit of cheese. Took many tries. You want a void sniper rifle for this.

3 coins short of that sweet sweet icebreaker. Can't even think about doing the Nightfall this week after that heroic. Fuck that. Hope RNG is nice to me in time.

I've actually been fumbling around keeping myself below 200 crucible marks, waiting to get to level 3 to buy weapons. I could've just bought a piece of armor to dismantle instead of a faction emblem I'm not in love with. Good tip.

You can also buy the Exotic lottery for 23 motes. If you don't get something you want, dismantle. Only thing to do with motes, really.

Megatron

Do you use Striker on titan? The helm of Inmost Light is for Striker subclass. Same question for Voidwalker Warlock.

That's how you should figure it out.

I haven't seen Xur today yet. Does he have any armor for a dfender Titan or is the helm of Inmost Light my only choice for a Titan?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I have a Legendary Scout Rifle and a Leg Pulse Rifle, what are the best Leg Auto rifles and Hand cannons Marks can buy? Shadow Price and Lord High Fixer?

Heel

You can also buy the Exotic lottery for 23 motes. If you don't get something you want, dismantle. Only thing to do with motes, really.

Really holding out for a week with exotic weapon engrams. Already have 2 of the 3 exotic helmets for my class, so doesn't seem like a great idea for me. That's another option if you really need shards though, yeah.

Really holding out for a week with exotic weapon engrams. Already have 2 of the 3 exotic helmets for my class, so doesn't seem like a great idea for me. That's another option if you really need shards though, yeah.

Maybe you misunderstood, or I am too drunk and misunderstood you, but Motes are not coins. Sorry either way.

breakfuss

Level up Crucible and Vanguard marks, buy Legendary chest pieces-- 3 ass shards each.

Just want to share with everyone that I'm the idiot who bought a legendary AR thinking it would break down into shards. So, yeah, make sure to stick with armor in case it wasn't already obvious. :(

Definity

What makes a gun exotic or rare if every dummy has one?

Might as well just sell everything at the store at this point.

Xur should not exist in this game. Why should I spend my time doing strikes and nightfalls over and over if i can just wait a week to buy all the good guns and armor?

It's a joke.

Joke post?

Pop

Its been a while since I played any PvP, but I was quickly reminded on my first match why I stopped.

Good thing it only took me 1 game and a half to finish the Invective bounty.

It's random

Just how it works until Bungie addresses it.

Heel

Maybe you misunderstood, or I am too drunk and misunderstood you, but Motes are not coins. Sorry either way.

Motes buy the exotic engrams from Xur, but this week they only turn into helmets.

I'm guessing there will be different kinds of exotic engrams to spend Motes on? I want to say one week they were for chest armor, but I'm not sure. Hopefully exotic weapon engrams are a possibility.

Motes buy the exotic engrams from Xur, but this week they only turn into helmets.

I'm guessing there will be different kinds of exotic engrams to spend Motes on? I want to say one week they were for chest armor, but I'm not sure. Hopefully exotic weapon engrams are a possibility.

I didn;t know that. Thx!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
repost because I botp'd:

I have a Legendary Scout Rifle and a Leg Pulse Rifle, what are the best Leg Auto rifles and Hand cannons Marks can buy? Shadow Price and Lord High Fixer?

BraXzy

Good luck man!

Hahah.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm *spreadsheets*

1,113 GAFers have posted in this OT.
616 have posted at least 3 times.
247 have posted at least 10 times.
The 100th most active poster has posted 25 times.
The 10th most active poster has posted 83 times.
I have posted 301 times.

I'm not on the wall of shame am I? I don't think I post enough.

repost because I botp'd:

I think Shadow, but the rate of fire is not as good as Dr. Nope. Though the impact and stability is better.

So, I complete the weekly heroic this morning before work. Get my 9 strange coins, cool, neat.

Get home from work, have my dinner, try the nightfall for an hour or so before I beat it.
My reward? 9 strange coins.... Thanks.. I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom