• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squalltdx

Iron Banner may be a tiny bit more generous with the exotics. After seeing Suros and Thunderlord drop over the past several days, I just had Hawkmoon drop for me. Today's been a good day for my Warlock and Hunter thanks to Xur and several purple engrams

rayuma

Iron Banner may be a tiny bit more generous with the exotics. After seeing Suros and Thunderlord drop over the past several days, I just had Hawkmoon drop for me. Today's been a good day for my Warlock and Hunter thanks to Xur and several purple engrams

Had a Hard Light drop for me and saw a Hawkmoon drop for another dude.

this seems like the case. I never seen a Exotic drop from Crucible but now I've seen 3 drops and a bunch of Legendaries

Been studying for the FE the whole day. Fucking A. Gonna wake up early tomorrow for some practice questions then it's off from 10 to 4 pm to take this thing. Fucking beautiful. Gonna relax for a few hours and then head to bed. Don't even know if I'll play Destiny tomorrow, too much to do.

Frenden

Banned
I've gotten two legendaries and two exotics in IB. That's four more than I ever got in Crucible in 100s of hours. Could just be RNG.

Yeah...

They say that a low level player will have a harder time killing a high level player but..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MjQ2Et9ozA

Edit-This is the video. The first video shows that guns in the same class don't do different damage based on their attack stat listed(Perks notwithstanding.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCJjNjZl28
Where a level 4 wins against a higher level.

In this video someone tests that with the first gun. Bungie is straight up lying.

I enjoy this game a lot. But goddamn does it have some problems. Bungie, pls.

Solo'd the nightfall on my level 26 hunter. Took extreme caution, time, planning, diligence.

Reward?

5 strange coins.

Less of a reward than doing the weekly heroic on level 28.

Fuck.

Really annoyed that the weekly update made no mention of weapon balancing once again. And I don't count that half-assed answer in the mail sack either.

Seriously, it's been over two weeks since they said a rebalancing was coming. It's been two weeks now that the Suros has been destroying multiplayer.

I'm tired of waiting. It takes them, what, two days to hot fix the queen event? Yet we can't get any info whatsoever out of them about fixing the balance of the weapons. It's a bit ridiculous.

Was really surprised at how cheap Ice Breaker was, which was 17 SC instead of the general trend of 23. Only other exotic weapon at that price was the rocket launcher iirc.

Just finished the Vault of Glass in about an hour and a half. One lucky dude got freaking Last Word. We all proceeded to punch him and push him off the edge at the earliest opportunity.

The Raid is so much fun. I hope we end up getting more than the two that were 'leaked'(?) for DLC.

Really annoyed that the weekly update made no mention of weapon balancing once again. And I don't count that half-assed answer in the mail sack either.

Seriously, it's been over two weeks since they said a rebalancing was coming. It's been two weeks now that the Suros has been destroying multiplayer.

I'm tired of waiting. It takes them, what, two days to hot fix the queen event? Yet we can't get any info whatsoever out of them about fixing the balance of the weapons. It's a bit ridiculous.

rebalancing the sandbox isn't a simple matter of popping levels and pushing a patch. they need to be tested internally first.

but i do wish they'd let us in on that thought process. "Hey, we've been tweaking shotguns and this is how they're performing now, but they're not ready yet".

Riot is very good about this with League of Legends. Bungie's priorities are always on exploits before balance though.

ethomaz

Banned
I started to play Iron Banner and before first match I choose the most easy bounties.

Mothafuca. I ended the best player of the match without get the bounty :( that is the most hard bounty for me (yeap kill 10 in a row without die less hard).

BzoxdcdIEAAdM74.jpg:large

Just finished the Vault of Glass in about an hour and a half. One lucky dude got freaking Last Word. We all proceeded to punch him and push him off the edge at the earliest opportunity.

The Raid is so much fun. I hope we end up getting more than the two that were 'leaked'(?) for DLC.

i'm not looking forward to the hive raid. ugh

Snipers in this game are just pathetic. Is there anything lamer than crouching in a corner on a huge map in a game with aim assist almost on par with GTA's snap aiming? Jesus, pull out a gun and try aiming, it's way more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom