• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsetrez

Why is this in community? I searched the first 10 pages before I realized it wasn't there. Community forum is where communities go to die. :(

Also, man, that hunter special is such bullshit in crucible.

Tovarisc

Holy shit just unlocked extended ammo clip on the vex mythoclast. This gun is just wow. Should just call it the portable nuke.

It's so funny how people are over hyping living shit out of Mytho like it's some game breaking mythical weapon wielded by Gods themselves when in PvP arena.

Makes weapon sound tens times better / more OP than it's in the end.

Yes it's good weapon, but all this hyping and circlejerk around it makes it sound a lot better than it's. No wonder people shit themselves when they go against it in PvP.

It's so funny how people are over hyping living shit out of Mytho like it's some game breaking mythical weapon wielded by Gods themselves when in PvP arena.

Makes weapon sound tens times better / more OP than it's in the end.

Yes it's good weapon, but all this hyping and circlejerk around it makes it sound a lot better than it's. No wonder people shit themselves when they go against it in PvP.

i'm finding time and time again that high impact weapons like grim citizen and galahad outclass me, and suros regime still beats it at range.

it's definitely very powerful but it's not impossible to fight against.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Finally played the Raid. Didn't beat it though, the guys leading us just couldn't pull it together for the final boss battle. They literally died and tried the same thing for 90 minutes straight. Oh well. Really interesting design in the Raid. Weird that Bungie obviously put a great deal of time and effort into something that likely less than %1 of the games' players will ever see. Surely more interesting than anything in the main game, too bad they couldn't put stuff that cool into the campaign.

Anyway, I hope to finish off the Vaults last checkpoint tomorrow. :)

TTG

I'm sorry gaf, I cheesed the boss for the level 28 weekly strike really, really bad. It got to a point where the game just awarded me ammo because I was sitting there staring at him through the chicken wire under the platform waiting for my ammo synth cool down to expire.

Is this how those "hunters" feel when they have lackeys herd animals into the clearing/corner they've arranged for in advance, having only to get out of the car and blast away? As I watched his ignorant, clueless head snap back again and again I felt terrible, almost terrible enough to shard this Ice Breaker, almost.

I'm sorry gaf, I cheesed the boss for the level 28 weekly strike really, really bad. It got to a point where the game just awarded me ammo because I was sitting there staring at him through the chicken wire under the platform waiting for my ammo synth cool down to expire.

Is this how those "hunters" feel when they have lackeys herd animals into the clearing/corner they've arranged for in advance, having only to get out of the car and blast away? As I watched his ignorant, clueless head snap back again and again I felt terrible, almost terrible enough to shard this Ice Breaker, almost.

lol this is poetry

Marvel

could never
PSN has shit the bed again.

Now you all know me, I'm a chill pup but I am feeling legitimately pissed off right now lol. Destiny doesn't recognize my ps+ and I cannot restore licences to fix the issue because of course psn is having maintenance.

I love my PS4 but this service is garbage. Don't even get me started on the OS and it's constant hanging problems and general slowness.

tldr: Don't take Destiny away from a cranky squiddog who hasn't had his coffee in the morning.

imgh32FHEj7FL.gif

WarWolf

PSN has shit the bed again.

Now you all know me, I'm a chill guy but I am feeling legitimately pissed off right now lol. Destiny doesn't recognize my ps+ and I cannot restore licences to fix the issue because of course psn is having maintenance.

I love my PS4 but this service is garbage. Don't even get me started on the OS and it's constant hanging problems and general slowness.

tldr: Don't take Destiny away from a cranky squiddog who hasn't had his coffee in the morning.

Yeah, I can't do anything in Destiny involving Plus now also. Shit is pretty annoying.

IT'S ABOUT #$%&ing time, 6th completion of hard, did it on my 28 who has no raid armor, by all rights probably shouldn't be there.

15316361058_228a27ea1d_o.jpg

Don't have much room left for weapons XD, my 28 is kind of a packmule now, has a few more items on him.
15502654612_52399e99ca_o.jpg

The game not recognizing ps+ happened to me earlier today. Thought it was a glitch. Sony really needs to step it up, this is only going to get worse as numbers swell this holiday.

TTG

This Ice Breaker does 25% more damage to a random Fallen than my highest impact legendary sniper(Broken Truth, a lot higher impact than raid sniper and Final Boss both). I'm impressed. The recoil is crazy, but I suppose there has to be some downside.

I never even noticed that you need ps+ for the weekly nightfall and heroic strike.

For what though!?!??

There's not even fucking matchmaking for those!!!!

Four of my five bounty slots are half-finished Crucible bounties. That's just great.
Same. Kinda irritated. I wanted to finish those off before I went to bed so I could grab the new ones.

NastyBook

It's pissing me the fuck off. Sony needs to get their shit together al-fucking-ready. Either stop charging for online or at least become competent at it. This is becoming so commonplace it's embarrassing.
If they're not ready for the holidays, people are gonna switch to other consoles for the network stability. They better be upgrading their infrastructure with all those PS+ sub dollars, or they can kiss their global lead goodbye.

TTG

It's pissing me the fuck off. Sony needs to get their shit together al-fucking-ready. Either stop charging for online or at least become competent at it. This is becoming so commonplace it's embarrassing.

This isn't schadenfreude on my part, but I'd like to point out that the free multiplayer on PS3 has been more than competent, it's been stellar. The only hiccup I can recall was that server attack that wiped everything across all consoles. I suppose you could add all of the postmortem problems to that list, but that's literally been it.

JNA

Banned
If they're not ready for the holidays, people are gonna switch to other consoles for the network stability. They better be upgrading their infrastructure with all those PS+ sub dollars, or they can kiss their global lead goodbye.

It's really becoming very bothersome. I can't recall ever having these kind of problems consistently on XBL back on 360. I assume with the money they make from PS+ Subs, it would all improve to AT LEAST almost as good as XBL in terms of stability.

But no, it's the same BS. :(

TTG

Please can you describe your equipment and where you bought it.
Thanks,

That's all raid gear plus an exotic helmet that was available for purchase from Xur. Here's what I've noticed:

level 27: The furthest one can go without spending a single ascendant shard and without any exotic item. So, full legendary apparel that's only been upgraded conventionally will get you to this point.

level 29: This is as far as all upgraded legendary + exotic goes. I think this fills to over half way to 30 though, from what I've seen on other players.

Last, when looking at what exotic to purchase, consider your subclass. This is what makes the exotic gear special, the upgrade in defense over legendary is otherwise marginal, they'll have upgrades that cater to your specific subclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom