• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigzFly

I take a dinner break from crucible-only leveling my titan and come back to this? Oh well. Other games need to be played too, I guess.

That's all raid gear plus an exotic helmet that was available for purchase from Xur. Here's what I've noticed:

level 27: The furthest one can go without spending a single ascendant shard and without any exotic item. So, full legendary apparel that's only been upgraded conventionally will get you to this point.

level 29: This is as far as all upgraded legendary + exotic goes. I think this fills to over half way to 30 though, from what I've seen on other players.

Last, when looking at what exotic to purchase, consider your subclass. This is what makes the exotic gear special, the upgrade in defense over legendary is otherwise marginal, they'll have upgrades that cater to your specific subclass.

For it to go halfway, you need one raid piece. I have boots and I'm now half way to 30

Dammit Bungie. Game does not recognize me as a plus member anymore. What the hell? Locked out of everything that matters.

Edit: Sony problem. Fuck them. Missing out on Icebreaker now.

fuck firebase delphi

3X4u18m.jpg

Looks like no one was really interested in capturing :p

jetsetrez

Still connected, but definitely feeling lag spikes in Iron Banner. I bet this has something to do with the DriveClub clusterfuck. Sony's infrastructure sucks.

Marvel

could never
Guess I'll start on my Thorn bounty... gotta get 500 thingamabobs on the Moon. I'll grind Sword of Crota mission.

cjp

Nearly 12:00 here in the UK and the Daily Heroic Story hasn't updated for me since yesterday. What time is it supposed to change?

Ambitious

Ugh, I can't get past that multiplayer requirement. Those void kills just won't come.

What kind of weapon are you using? Initially I tried it with my void sniper and my void rocket launcher, but that was pointless. Then I got the 77 Wizard fusion rifle and the points just kept coming.

BraXzy

FUCKING HELL. Almost got the kill 10 guardians without dying bounty. Was two away and it decides to dump me into the middle of a game in progress and the 10th guy is some warlock with a shield. Fuck that. Such bad luck.

GG RedFury, you left me too early :(

lmao 4 kills without reloading and the mag isn't even half empty

*evil laugh*

Damn ya'll and your epic weapon. Out of interest, what is the mag size before and after?

Menome

Two linked questions:

1.) Do the bonuses change on the weapons you can purchase from the Vanguard weapons-vendor?

2.) If not, is Shadow Price still worth getting without the extra-ammo bonus?

Danj

I am level 24 and I have yet to get a single Legendary in anything.

Fortunately I'm really close to achieving Crucible Rank 2 which will allow me to just fricking buy the darn things instead of hoping they'll drop / hoping the cryptarch isn't an a-hole.

The Chef

Anyone have it happen where it wont allow you to participate in events because "You dont have Playstation+" when in fact you do?

Its happened a few times to me now. Drives me nuts.

Anyone have it happen where it wont allow you to participate in events because "You dont have Playstation+" when in fact you do?

Its happened a few times to me now. Drives me nuts.

Its the same for everyone who logged in from the past two hours or so. PSN is partially down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom