• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

Dropped version has: ADS improves stability, fast reload at the end of a clip, larger clip and carry (42 & 500, respectively)

Wait, is there only 1 dropped version? I was under the impression that dropped versions can be completely random and that there could be many different combinations.

mstevens

Could anyone please help me with the level 26 or 28 weekly.. I'm lvl 26 and have icebreaker so we could cheese the last boss I think.

spyder_ur

Can someone hlep me out? I've played what feels like a ton of Crucicle but am not rank 2 yet? Do only bounties count towards that? I played 3 matches of crucible, winning two, and my crucible rank progress stayed at 410 (determined by hovering above the rank on the left when you go to the crucible handler in the tower). Is there another way to determine progress towards rank 2 in Crucible rep?

Just annoying, I have about 140 crucible marks but can't spend them yet.

ocean

Banned
If my alt levels up with PvP will I still have access to the Weekly/Daily missions despite me not having them available yet?

Like, I don't even have Mars available as a selectable planet with him. If there's a weekly in Mars will I be able to run it?

Please don't say I have to do more story missions :(

Sullichin

Can someone hlep me out? I've played what feels like a ton of Crucicle but am not rank 2 yet? Do only bounties count towards that? I played 3 matches of crucible, winning two, and my crucible rank progress stayed at 410 (determined by hovering above the rank on the left when you go to the crucible handler in the tower). Is there another way to determine progress towards rank 2 in Crucible rep.

Just annoying, I have about 140 crucible marks but can't spend them yet.

You get 25 rep points for a win and 10 for a loss.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Is any snipe better than Final Boss in pvp? I dont think Ive come across one that is. Nimble. Max range. Good Rof AND has a max range upgrade.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
A full strike team all rocking Ice Breakers against a vex wave on venus is .... well gruesome .. to be perfectly honest.

Three guardians almost entirely out of sight killing all your friends and family with fire bolts from the sky and they laugh uncontrollably the entire time? Come on now.. that shit HAS to be freaky if you're just some lowly Fallen asshole. lol

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I'm trapped in the vault of Glass! Followed a team in to see how far I could go and when I tried to leave the door had closed behind me.

A full strike team all rocking Ice Breakers against a vex wave on venus is .... well gruesome .. to be perfectly honest.

Three guardians almost entirely out of sight killing all your friends and family with fire bolts from the sky and they laugh uncontrollably the entire time? Come on now.. that shit HAS to be freaky if you're just some lowly Fallen asshole. lol

Hahaha. It's no joke. I feel like a straight up murderer with that gun.

spyder_ur

You get 25 rep points for a win and 10 for a loss.

Thanks - I thought so too but my meter is not moving. Where else can you tell your progress? That number that shows by hovering over the rank on the left at the Crucible Quartermaster read 410 for 3 straight games, 2 of which were wins.

Ken

Lol that Iron Banner explanation in the Weekly Update.

Derek: Your skill will take you 80% of the way to victory, but that last 20% will be a much harder climb without the gear you’ve been relying on.

TheContact

Looking to do vault of glass. Lvl 28 warlock both subs maxed. Ps4. Haven't done it before but would really like to see it. Anyone doing it soon?

R0ckman

This game is trolling the fuck out of me, I need one single strange coin for xur for my bounty. I've been doing tiger strike playlist for a few hours now and I have got 7 motes of light and 0 coins.

That's awful, I'm getting a ton of coins from blue engrams.

cilonen

Yes - is that the problem? I'm wearing an emblem from Future War Cult. What enblem/shader should I wear?

I thought I was getting rep for both crucible and the faction.

Ah, no, it diverts everything to the faction. You're earning FWC rep exclusively.

Edit: just unequip the faction gear to change back to earning crucible rep.

Alucrid

Banned
Yes - is that the problem? I'm wearing an emblem from Future War Cult. What enblem/shader should I wear?

I thought I was getting rep for both crucible and the faction.

You do, but they both funnel into FWC. Go buy a class engram from the Cryptarch and they will start going towards Vanguard and Crucible again.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Anyone doing the end of Raid on Normal? Or want to? I have an Atheon checkpoint, or I could join. 28 Hunter.

Psn: OldKingKratos

Anyone doing the Nightfall? My bf is looking for one or two people for it and is having awful luck (jerks, ect) with the LFG sites.

He's on PS4: StalkingofAshles

blazeuk

So I need to spend my Vanguard marks since I'm at 200 and I'm not getting any now, only problem is I have no idea what to get, my weapons right now are; Primary: Atheon's Epilogue (which I'm using), Suros Regime, Vision of Confluence and Universal Remote; Special: Ice Breaker (which has replaced my trusted Suros Regime setup), Invective, Found Verdict and The Supremacy; Heavy: Deviant Gravity-A, Truth and The Swarm. The ones I'm looking at are the Unfriendly Giant, Light/Beware or maybe The Devil You Know, I'm putting far too much thought into it considering I'm not even using the marks and can easily get more.

Yaari

around 30% more until Rank 3 of IB. Guess I might make it if I don't get shitty Bounties tomorrow. I absolutely hate anything that has anything to do with Machine Guns. haha.

Tried to solo the weekly Nightfall. Made it to the the Harpies, forgot they have arc shields, didn't switch to my arc shotty in time and got destroyed, even after i self revived. Gonna try again with new preparations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom