• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xamdou

So which is the best rocket launcher of the three: steel oracle z-11, the cure or the unfriendly giant?

Also what is the best warlock exotic?

And how are Yall getting exotic bounties!?

jaaz

So what's the verdict on Super Good Advice? Got the bounty and completed it in one day, but haven't used it or upgraded it enough to really know.

By the way that has got to be the easiest exotic bounty out there ("we've woken the hive" + heavy ammo synthesis= win)

welp, that's 2 freezes in the last 10 minutes. i wonder what bungie's network engineers are doing.

So what's the verdict on Super Good Advice? Got the bounty and completed it in one day, but haven't used it or upgraded it enough to really know.

By the way that has got to be the easiest exotic bounty out there ("we've woken the hive" + heavy ammo synthesis= win)

the recoil ruins it.

It's not that great; recoil is hard to control. Legendaries like Zombie Apocalypse or Thunderlord perform much better.

RiverKwai

This got to me. I really think this may have been one of our biggest problems last night was that everyone's luck was on some kind of rotation. If the relic guys were cleaning up, the keep the portal open guys just couldn't hold it. If the outside guys had it on lockdown, I'd come out of the back of the portal and fall to my death. All we needed was a shot at all having good luck at the same time.

I think I may have exhausted all my luck when I picked the Hawkmoon up out of that chest. lol

I fell twice making the long platform jump, one of those, I fell off the platform backwards while trying to get a running start! (how embarrassing!)

I'll be on in a few hours. We trying again tonight?

delume

Xyor is a vile creature and a personal thorn in my side. Everytime I get to him I die by some stupid mistake and it is back to the beginning of that encounter. This Thorn hand cannon better fart rainbows of doom! So close to deleting this exotic bounty. RAGE! ;)

mstevens

I think that now I that I have the Ice Breaker, I'm going to switch to new monarchy and try to grind for the Vanquisher VIII... I suck at PVP but it should still be doable.

I also like that they have Int/Str boots for Titan (defender) as well.

Ambitious

he refreshes every wednesday

Oh? His current inventory seems so familiar to me, so I suspected he's been selling the same stuff all the time, just like the Guardian Outfitter.

Anyway, I've got 28 motes and I need an exotic helmet, but so far I've been unlucky with Xur's engrams. To buy or not to buy..

Eric WK

Xyor is a vile creature and a personal thorn in my side. Everytime I get to him I die by some stupid mistake and it is back to the beginning of that encounter. This Thorn hand cannon better fart rainbows of doom! So close to deleting this exotic bounty. RAGE! ;)

Well done.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

I need to do this too; do you want to team up? PSN: ultrajari

I don't often talk about the fact that I am an elected official on the internet, but in this case, I am. I am an elected official from upstate New York with plans to climb the ladder and make a difference. You can find more info on my career at TrusteeReynolds.com. That said, I am also a lifelong gamer, and Destiny is currently my game of choice.

I will be streaming Destiny on marathon for the rest of the night. Anyone who has interest in watching my stream (Iron Banner, random strikes, Nightfall, etc) can watch it at Twitch.tv/trusteereynolds. Furthermore, anyone interested in supporting a "politician" who games and will stand up for gaming down the line can donate. Thanks for watching and for your support!

twitch.tv/trusteereynolds
trusteereynolds.com

clash is way better than control for the simple fact that i don't spawn in the same spot every single time.

oh, and obligatory

heyRTwh.jpg

I think I may have exhausted all my luck when I picked the Hawkmoon up out of that chest. lol

I fell twice making the long platform jump, one of those, I fell off the platform backwards while trying to get a running start! (how embarrassing!)

I'll be on in a few hours. We trying again tonight?

I'd like to for sure, but it all comes down to what my wife has planned. If I can block out an hour or two (just in case) definitely! Wouldn't be until the kids go to bed 9:30 or so eastern.

Tovarisc

Who thought it's good idea to collision map players to each other and then allow players shove each other around through slides and sprinting?

Blind friendlies sprinting into me has caused more death in PvP than I can count, fuckers pushing me into enemy fire :(

BadAss2961

Guys, I need 2 strange coins before Sunday morning.

Where can a man in dire need get the best chance for coins?
If you've already gotten the gold chests at Mars, i'd suggest doing Vanguard strikes over and over and over again. Decrypt the blues and pray.

I'll be leveling my alt. If any group is starting Hard Raid let me know! My 29 Titan is ready :) Fresh preferred but if it's at a checkpoint I don't mind. Any new loot will be good. The Normal raid treated me kindly yesterday, I'd even be happy with just ascendants today.

I'll be doing this tonight.

Is the Vision of Confluence worth it to fully upgrade for the Hard raid?

Yes. Cleared Hard twice with it

delume

I need to do this too; do you want to team up? PSN: ultrajari
Would love too. Put the call out to the clan and two kind folks are running it with me tonight. Atter our hopeful success I will PM you. I will be back guardian! We will remove that damn bounty! :)

_woLf

Guys, I need 2 strange coins before Sunday morning.

Where can a man in dire need get the best chance for coins?

I have same problem, people said Tiger strike playlist. 12 strikes and over 50 blue engram decrypts later, I have 14 more motes of light than I started with, and a whopping 0 coins.

:mad:

i've got a check point in the hard raid at the gatekeeper...any group i've attempted with yet has not gone so great...

anyone want to knock this out and get this done tonight? 8pm-ish eastern?

Level 29+ preferred and anyone with experience would be a big plus...i've beaten the normal raid a few times and the last few runs through normal was a breeze..

Level 29 Hunter - PS4 - Am_I_Evil

*if anyone has a checkpoint at Atheon...even better...lol
I am interested. PSN is Darknyss

I think we might have been in the same raid group last night? Either way I think avoiding having any 28s in the group is key. And competent players of course :)

i've got a check point in the hard raid at the gatekeeper...any group i've attempted with yet has not gone so great...

anyone want to knock this out and get this done tonight? 8pm-ish eastern?

Level 29+ preferred and anyone with experience would be a big plus...i've beaten the normal raid a few times and the last few runs through normal was a breeze..

Level 29 Hunter - PS4 - Am_I_Evil

*if anyone has a checkpoint at Atheon...even better...lol

YES PLEASE.

I've finished it twice. 29 sunsinger. Fully upgraded stuff. Can also bit h slap atheon with my grenades. ;)

Just need the boots. And the mythoclast... And epilogue. And sparrow.

No more goddamn ships or helmets!

KneelBeforeSaad on PSN. Have a dinner in 15 so give me a bit past 8 (10-15 mins) if ya can. Can't add you now, so feel free to add me.

Bold One

thought xyor was a girl...?

TTG

Got my THIRD exotic bounty option and it's been the same three weapons every time(bad juju, thorn, invective). I got bad juju and invective, don't even want thorn taking up a slot... Where are you Pocket Infinity?

EL CUCO

Got my THIRD exotic bounty option and it's been the same three weapons every time(bad juju, thorn, invective). I got bad juju and invective, don't even want thorn taking up a slot... Where are you Pocket Infinity?

Same happened to me.

Bad Juju and Thorn need a serious buff, and Invective is going to get a serious nerf.

These are the rejects of all exotic bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom