• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNA

Banned
I can't wait to shoot aliens in this place

numTqzc.jpg

Where is this place?

mstevens

You have the right idea. Trying equipping Helm of Inmost Light and the perk where you are harder to kill while slamming. Just crouch just outside an objective as it's being capped and run in and try to slam. You can never account for what the three enemies will be, but if you get a triple enough times, you'll get it eventually. If that really doesn't work -- boost with your friends.

I'm not sure how I can boost this one

ocean

Banned
Are there coins in any of the Earth gold chests? If so I suppose you could keep creating characters to get the chest, vault then delete character and repeat. I mean for people missing 1 or 2 coins for this week's Xur visit.

ocean

Banned
Bungie servers acting up. Kicked out of 2 games in a row. Just joined another that was over in 20 seconds because every member in the other team ended up being kicked out. WTF, it's been over a month since release. Why is stability still an issue?

NastyBook

Really trying to get this triple kill trophy, but I'm really struggling as a titan. Managed to kill 3 guys at once with my lame hulk smash super because the Mars map has that B flag in a compact space, but does anyone have any suggestions on how I can do this easily?
Buh?

SkylineRKR

I buy them with the idea I get shards at worst. Its not so bad. Especially since motes are only useful for the Speaker stuff otherwise.

TTG

It has the range of Bad Juju when you ADS Lol

Huh, did not know that. Wouldn't it be nice if the stats Bungie provides for guns reflected actual performance? First I had to figure out what a huge difference handling makes, now this.

They're nerfing Shotguns across the board iirc

My issue with shotguns is the classic Rumble match with 5 people sprinting around the map, blasting each other in the face hoping they have the drop on the next guy.

NastyBook

GGs, Catfax. Sorry again about those guys. I might have one or two dudes like that on my buddy list that have entire squads that talk that much trash. If I'm not with these cats for too much longer, I'll join up with you in those IB matches. Though tonight, I'm probably gonna be running Vanguard bounties on all my classes to buff gear and weapons.

3 engrams, I got the titan one with the mohawk thing the hunter one with the shit growin on it and I got the warlock one which is a skull, my lock and alts are happy :)

SharkJAW

If they had designed better maps with reasonable and logical sight lines shotguns wouldn't be as viable. If two of their biggest maps were not also two of their worst maps maybe people would use something else. If there were any true "objective" game types, maybe that would help as well, but whatever.
This was basically going to be my reply. Bungie didn't focus on sightlines or the fact that rushing a person (Blink + Shotgun) heavily favors the rusher. Not to mention the crab like invective which increases effective range farther by allowing the user to pump their opponent full of shells at farther than normal shotgun range.

ocean

Banned
I just got my ass handed to me in a Control match. the 6 guys were all classmates (Primeguard) and were just wrecking us. All 30's with the best weapons in the game. I was killed at different times by Suros Regime, Pocket Infinity, Vex Mythoclast..you name it. Match ended 3800 - 20,000.

I am humbled by these pros. One of them might have been a gaffer, I recall his name being in the older threads. Dattowatto or whatever.

Are four partially upgraded legendary armor pieces enough to reach 27 or do I need to fully level some of them?

I think that you have to fully upgrade one.

I just got my ass handed to me in a Control match. the 6 guys were all classmates (Primeguard) and were just wrecking us. All 30's with the best weapons in the game. I was killed at different times by Suros Regime, Pocket Infinity, Vex Mythoclast..you name it. Match ended 3800 - 20,000.

I am humbled by these pros. One of them might have been a gaffer, I recall his name being in the older threads. Dattowatto or whatever.

woah, not ragequitting must have been rough.

SharkJAW

Huh, did not know that. Wouldn't it be nice if the stats Bungie provides for guns reflected actual performance? First I had to figure out what a huge difference handling makes, now this.

My issue with shotguns is the classic Rumble match with 5 people sprinting around the map, blasting each other in the face hoping they have the drop on the next guy.
Yeah, rumble is my preferred game type because I like lone wolfing it, but the shotgun precedence is fucking ridiculous. It will be interesting to see what the AR/Shotgun users turn to post-nerf.

The stability on some rifles makes PvP easy mode from basically any distance on any map except for the two shittiest maps (First Light and Bastion).

rdrr gnr

He makes YT videos. He's actually streaming right now http://www.twitch.tv/itsdatto

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Yeah, rumble is my preferred game type because I like lone wolfing it, but the shotgun precedence is fucking ridiculous. It will be interesting to see what the AR/Shotgun users turn to post-nerf.

I'll probably just quit playing because AR's are already weak as shit. I have to put a whole clip into most people heads just to have a chance at a kill but most of the time that still doesn't do it.

Am_I_Evil

looks like we've maybe got one extra for the hard raid...i'm going to invite everyone and i guess it'll have to be first come first serve (but you never know if someone's plans may have changed)...it'll be nice to make it through this (hopefully)...

This triple play trophy is really annoying me... Would anyone out there like to help me boost it? Maybe try to get two groups of 3 in the same rumble group?

I'd like to just forget about it and enjoy the PVP, but I just can't.

I think I got that trophy in the first week of release. I wasn't even going for it. Kinda surprised that it's one of the tougher trophies to get.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
There's hit markers on the enemy craft... think if a high-leveled patrol of 16 fired everything they got maybe it'd go boom?

th4tguy

Is there a Destiny psn I'd share list somewhere? Out of my 274 friends, there are only an average of 5 people playing destiny at any given time. I need more potential coop buddies.

I'm almost lvl 29 and have yet to even try a nightfall run. No raid either though that takes a bit more planning.

SharkJAW

I think I got that trophy in the first week of release. I wasn't even going for it. Kinda surprised that it's one of the tougher trophies to get.
Me, too. I looked at my trophy list and saw I had it, even though I don't recall getting it. It was probably one of the times I used my super and killed 3 opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom