• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am_I_Evil

I am interested. PSN is Darknyss

I think we might have been in the same raid group last night? Either way I think avoiding having any 28s in the group is key. And competent players of course :)

YES PLEASE.

I've finished it twice. 29 sunsinger. Fully upgraded stuff. Can also bit h slap atheon with my grenades. ;)

Just need the boots. And the mythoclast... And epilogue. And sparrow.

No more goddamn ships or helmets!

KneelBeforeSaad on PSN. Have a dinner in 15 so give me a bit past 8 (10-15 mins) if ya can. Can't add you now, so feel free to add me.

added

anyone else game?

Am_I_Evil

clash is way better than control for the simple fact that i don't spawn in the same spot every single time.

oh, and obligatory

heyRTwh.jpg

handed an exotic at 24...in last place...wow

TTG

Same happened to me.

Bad Juju and Thorn need a serious buff, and Invective is going to get a serious nerf.

These are the rejects of all exotic bounties

I've been using Invective in pvp, that may change now that I have the Ice Breaker, but that's besides the point; why nerf it? Does it have a longer range than I give it credit for or something? I don't feel like I have an unfair advantage.

EL CUCO

I've been using Invective in pvp, that may change now that I have the Ice Breaker, but that's besides the point; why nerf it? Does it have a longer range than I give it credit for or something? I don't feel like I have an unfair advantage.

It has the range of Bad Juju when you ADS Lol

David___

Banned

They're nerfing Shotguns across the board iirc

TheContact

I have 2 other people for vault of glass on normal. We have never done it but does anyone want to join up? Preferably at least one person who has completed it before but if not no big deal. Ps4. My psn is same as gaf name

Tovarisc

They're nerfing Shotguns across the board iirc

If Bungie isn't retarded they nerf range upgrades and not already short baseline range stat. If they fuck with baseline range stat they turn most shotguns into pure garbage and now OP shotguns are only viable option.

Zakalwe

Banned
lol...i almost added "Praise the RNGesus!" at the end...apparently he loves some and hates others...i think i'm in the hate category...

Read you wrong, sorry. So many people take screenshots like that and get angry about it, ignoring all the times every other position on the board is rewarded.

Agent

Anyone doing raid on hard mode and need an extra? I've done several normal raids, but never hard (level 29 Warlock). PSN: phantom8324

rdrr gnr

If Bungie isn't retarded they nerf range upgrades and not already short baseline range stat. If they fuck with baseline range stat they turn most shotguns into pure garbage and now OP shotguns are only viable option.
If they had designed better maps with reasonable and logical sight lines shotguns wouldn't be as viable. If two of their biggest maps were not also two of their worst maps maybe people would use something else. If there were any true "objective" game types, maybe that would help as well, but whatever.

Deku Tree

I think there are only so many per area. On the map/world screen it should tell you how many you have found.

Wait, what?

Oh so you can only get them once in all the time that you play Destiny? Wow. I have never paid attention to if I got any or not. I'll check later. Thanks! And thanks to the other people who responded too!

jeffc919

Got my THIRD exotic bounty option and it's been the same three weapons every time(bad juju, thorn, invective). I got bad juju and invective, don't even want thorn taking up a slot... Where are you Pocket Infinity?

I've gotten the same set offered FIVE times now. Still waiting for the pocket infinity bounty.

mstevens

Really trying to get this triple kill trophy, but I'm really struggling as a titan. Managed to kill 3 guys at once with my lame hulk smash super because the Mars map has that B flag in a compact space, but does anyone have any suggestions on how I can do this easily?

Tovarisc

If they had designed better maps with reasonable and logical sight lines shotguns wouldn't be as viable. If two of their biggest maps were not also two of their worst maps maybe people would use something else.

Yet they can't come and say "Yeah we are going to turn one weapon class into pure garbage because we can't design PvP maps for shit. Sorry!"

Yes, for me it's hard to believe Bungie has made Halo series when looking at Crucible maps.

YES PLEASE.

I've finished it twice. 29 sunsinger. Fully upgraded stuff. Can also bit h slap atheon with my grenades. ;)

Just need the boots. And the mythoclast... And epilogue. And sparrow.

No more goddamn ships or helmets!

KneelBeforeSaad on PSN. Have a dinner in 15 so give me a bit past 8 (10-15 mins) if ya can. Can't add you now, so feel free to add me.

Added you, and have I_Am_Evil added. My friend and I are good to go whenever! :D

Really trying to get this triple kill trophy, but I'm really struggling as a titan. Managed to kill 3 guys at once with my lame hulk smash super because the Mars map has that B flag in a compact space, but does anyone have any suggestions on how I can do this easily?
It's not at the same time, just within the same life. Get at least a 5 kill spree and you have a chance.

Rocket launcher. Stand back a bit from the rest of your team and let the other team crowd a room/door/corner during a firefight. Should be easy.

It's not at the same time, just within the same life. Get at least a 5 kill spree and you have a chance.

Right. In that case, shotguns are your friend. Hide around corners and crouch.

JNA

Banned
Got my Hunter to lv 20 finally :D (and now lv 22 due to the light armor I've been saving for him XD). My Warlock is done for the week so hopefully I can get my Hunter high enough where he can do a raid himself before the next reset.

rdrr gnr

You have the right idea. Trying equipping Helm of Inmost Light and the perk where you are harder to kill while slamming. Just crouch just outside an objective as it's being capped and run in and try to slam. You can never account for what the three enemies will be, but if you get a triple enough times, you'll get it eventually. If that really doesn't work -- boost with your friends.

panda-zebra

Well, that guy Alexistheking124 who made the YT video last week was such a gent. He joined our team, stormed to the top, teased Atheon around the pillar and voided his arse into the abyss. He was such a gent, came in, said hi, did the job, received his salutes and went on his way. Was great to see it first hand and something to say I've experienced after doing it the normal way already twice. Such a contrast to the 4 or 5 hours we spent in there figuring things out the first time lol. Remains to be seen if hard mode Atheon will tempt me into similar actions in future.

Props to noray for friending and joining is double quick time, bad luck with the shader and shards, I didn't really need a second Vision of Confluence, really would be nice to share rewards between us at the end instead.

Fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom