• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

IconGrist

So I'm level 22 and in a days worth of grinding I haven't gotten a single new piece of gear with a higher light rating. Really thinking about just farming patrols to reach Vanguard lv2 but where's a good way to farm vanguard marks?

blazeuk

Atheon's Epilogue is good fun in PvE but it sucks so bad in PvP, I know the impact is really low but it does so little damage that it's basically useless.

Frenden

Banned
So iron banner is basically a joke, huh?

How am I supposed to rank all the way up in 7 days?

Well.. And everything else everyone's complained about like the levels not mattering and the gear not being worth it. Geeeez. First thing I'm legitimately disappointed with in this game.

I've gotten all but the machine gun bounties and skipped a day and should make it. It's doable.

Zakalwe

Banned
What's the consensus on Atheons Epilogue GAF?

Got it from tonight's raid, dunno if I like it compared to my trusty Galahad-E

I love it in pve. It's like a downpour of death flavoured purple rain that steadily drains enemies of their life. Absolutely ridiculous in Void burn strikes.

Not tried it in pvp.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
You need to carry harder.
BztRkCDIYAAIbhO.jpg:large

This match was won by about 500 points.
I made nearly 9000 points of the 20k in total.

Got a cool blue fusion rifle for it, too :D

Congrats on the fusion rifle! But yea pretty much. Its either equip your big boy try hard weapons and do at least 50 percent of all the work or luck out and end up on a team that is winning. Then you get the pleasure of watching the other team cycle through players for 10 minutes, which is immense fun.

Heel

Wanted: experienced raiders level 28 plus players on PS4 who want to go through the raid on normal. Need 2 or 3, so reply with your PSN ID if interested. Starting when we're full.

Lima

Invective is better. MUCH better.

Eh not that much better to waste your exotic slot for it in PvP. I'd rather take my Vex or Suros and the Found Verdict as my shotgun. The range upgrade is insane on the FV.

Btw that heavy mg from IB rank 3 is godlike with the magazine upgrade. 50 rounds, even more impact than the swarm. Basically the perfect weapon for PvP.

Voidfang Vestments worth buying for a Warlock alt? I should hit 20 tonight so I'm just wondering if it's worth the coins or if I should hold out for something better.

BraXzy

Not quite at 20 yet on my Lock, didn't play at all today. Just hopped on for a bit of multi now though. I'm at level 15 so not too bad. Bungie pls gief eezy bownteeS twomorrow!

X-Frame

How is the Universal Remote shotgun when fully leveled up?

I just got it today and the thought of running 2 shotguns seems fun.

lunlunqq

How long till Iron Banner ends? I played 4 games yesterday to reach level 1. Apparently level requires 1200 points. How many wins do I need to achieve that? I have the banner and shader equipped now.

So I'm level 22 and in a days worth of grinding I haven't gotten a single new piece of gear with a higher light rating. Really thinking about just farming patrols to reach Vanguard lv2 but where's a good way to farm vanguard marks?

Should have been grinding rep all along. It is the intended method of progression, but is unfortunately still a grind and not clearly explained early enough.

neoism

so guys whats the deal with the 2 day free trail for PSN+ it still has the + beside my name but in game everything is locked.. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
How long till Iron Banner ends? I played 4 games yesterday to reach level 1. Apparently level requires 1200 points. How many wins do I need to achieve that? I have the banner and shader equipped now.
Rank 0 -> 1 is 4 wins, so 120 Rep.
Rank 1 -> 2 is 1200 Rep, so 40 wins (with both the Emblem and Shader attached for bonus rep.)

TTG

You'll want to do the bounties. I've been playing all week and I'm still mid-level 2, I don't know how people finish it so quickly.

jay23

Cheesed atheon on hard and got the stupid fucking ship lol. Guess that's what I get for saying it's worthless(I still think that, what do I get for scrapping it?)

Nobody got vex or anything good LOL. Can't even be upset since we didn't beat him fairly.

Qblivion

Anyone else having connectivity issues on PS3? I keep getting booted to orbit. I am using ethernet over powerline but my pc doesn't drop connection at all.

th4tguy

When does iron banner end? I'm 50 or so rep from lvl 2. Unless it's an all week thing isn't think I'll get those cool gauntlets.

Drain You

Man I don't ever feel like im going to get raid gear. Nearly at 29, once I get there I think I'll try and find some people to attempt the raid with. It just seems so impossible to me hahah.

JackHerer

Been a hell of a week as far as Exotics go. I just got Hard Light from a crucible match (!!!). In one week I somehow got: Hawkmoon, Thorn, Pocket Infinity, Ice Breaker, Hard Light, and I'm about to finish the bounty for Invective.

On top of that I also got these legendaries: Praedyth's Revenge, Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengeance, Final Boss, The Swarm, The Devil You Know, and Shadow Price. Craziness.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Wanted: experienced raiders level 28 plus players on PS4 who want to go through the raid on normal. Need 2 or 3, so reply with your PSN ID if interested. Starting when we're full.

Did you send me a message on psn? It's iffy if those ever come through on my end.

Been a hell of a week as far as Exotics go. I just got Hard Light from a crucible match (!!!). In one week I somehow got: Hawkmoon, Thorn, Pocket Infinity, Ice Breaker, Hard Light, and I'm about to finish the bounty for Invective.

On top of that I also got these legendaries: Praedyth's Revenge, Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengeance, Final Boss, The Swarm, The Devil You Know, and Shadow Price. Craziness.

Man I wanna hate you so bad. In all my play through I've never gotten anything useful from Crucible except a Legendary class Item and you get all that in a week. This RNG shit is bullshit!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom