• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

So I got disconnected from the server, when I logged back in all the stuff I had withdrew from my bank were back in my bank.

This time I was able to deposit my coin, along with spinmetal I gathered which I also couldn't deposit. I should have figured it was connection issues when that happened T_T

_woLf

I think I will start to save my notes from now on. Just in case one day good Xur will bring in Exotic weapon engrams for sale...

I saw a post on reddit that people figured out they show up every 3 days...the next time they would be sold is tomorrow at either 5pm or 4pm PST. Whenever the nearest restock is to that.

EL CUCO

Anybody Raiding tonight? Me and my buddy looking to pair up with others.

We've both only Raided once but are trained killers that follow orders.

29 Warlock
29 Titan

squidyj

thanks for the raid everybody.

Game really wants me playing hunter,
- every legendary armor engram has been hunter armor,
- 3 weeks of raiding on my warlock resulted in 0 raid gear, got a piece tonight for my hunter.
- I pick up a helm engram from xur and it's Achlyophage

Anyways, if there's anybody who needs somebody for nightfall/weekly 28 on PS4 my PSN is squidyj

mAcOdIn

I'm also looking to raid tonight if possible. I've got a lvl 29 hunter but have never done the raid before so looking to just try normal today if anyone has a slot open or is forming a group.

Hit me up on PSN(PS4): mAcOdIn.

lunlunqq

Random Destiny picture of the day: The Dreg who hanged himself.
ODqhFRm.png

Also, the result of my first Iron Banner game immediately reminded me why I don't feel the PVP in this game that much... :(

UdFZZ2O.png

Ken

Also, the result of my first Iron Banner game immediately reminded me why I don't feel the PVP in this game that much... :(

Derek: Please remind players that, win or lose, they get Crucible Marks, XP, and Gear rewards for completing the match. As with all things Destiny, we’re looking at the data and we’ll come up with a plan to address it in future events.

lol

Juraash

Well I caved and bought Icebreaker, still not really sure what I think about it. The ammo regen is nice, I'll grant it that, but it feels more limiting than a normal sniper with 20 some odd rounds. To top it off it's still ugly as shit and it kicks worse than any gun I've used in this game so far. I'll give it a real chance though since so many of these exotics only seem to come into their own once you've invested them a bit.

All that being said, I was gifted Patience and Time from an engram earlier this evening. Now that is a gun that is way more my style. The stability on it is insane and it gives you the precision to repeatedly hit vulnerable spots on targets that won't drop in one shot. For ad on the fence as I am about Icebreaker, I am stoked about P&T.

The only downside to today's play time was that I never really had the right timing yo synch up with a raid group. My Warlock is 29 and I haven't gone yet. Hopefully soon, I'm dying to jump into that content and hit 30.

noomi

Finally completed VoG with my clan, what a great experience.

Last week we couldn't get past the gatekeeper area for 4 hours, today we got through it pretty quickly, but then got stuck on Atheon for probably 3 more hours. After taking a break, we came back strong, more organized, and with a better strategy. So much fucking fun, and so rewarding. The cheers were all legit after Atheon was downed.

I fucking love destiny, give me more!

Dante316

Well I caved and bought Icebreaker, still not really sure what I think about it. The ammo regen is nice, I'll grant it that, but it feels more limiting than a normal sniper with 20 some odd rounds. To top it off it's still ugly as shit and it kicks worse than any gun I've used in this game so far. I'll give it a real chance though since so many of these exotics only seem to come into their own once you've invested them a bit.

All that being said, I was gifted Patience and Time from an engram earlier this evening. Now that is a gun that is way more my style. The stability on it is insane and it gives you the precision to repeatedly hit vulnerable spots on targets that won't drop in one shot. For ad on the fence as I am about Icebreaker, I am stoked about P&T.

The only downside to today's play time was that I never really had the right timing yo synch up with a raid group. My Warlock is 29 and I haven't gone yet. Hopefully soon, I'm dying to jump into that content and hit 30.

Need 1 more for hard raid, you in?

Welp, I've finally finished all the exotic bounties, haven't gotten around to leveling them all but from what I've seen, only the Invective, Pocket Infinity, maybe Thorn (since its getting an buff in the future) are worth doing.

SGA is a gimmick gun that has shit stability and is pretty much worthless in comparison to other legendary HMGs. Its quirk is that most of your missed shots will be added back into your current magazine. While that sounds neat on paper, the stability is terrible on this gun and you'll be standing there spraying bullets until if you finally hit your target. Too bad your targets tend to shoot back while youre filling the wall around them will holes...

The bad Juju is terrible right now against anything besides low level mobs. It gets 5 bursts before having to reload and its quirk is that if you get a kill, you dont have to reload your magazine (this hardly ever happens in higher lvl content and pvp)

X-Frame

I have enough marks to buy a Crucible weapon and soon enough to buy a Vanguard weapon.

There is no weapon or piece of gear that I *need* right now, so I am not sure what I want to go with.

Lord High Fixer is a front runner, even though I got a dropped Devil You Know yesterday -- it's stats don't compare to the LHF's incredible range and stability upgrades. I don't have a Legendary Scout Rifle either.

In the end, I may just get a Rare sparrow, hah.

Xevren

I have enough marks to buy a Crucible weapon and soon enough to buy a Vanguard weapon.

There is no weapon or piece of gear that I *need* right now, so I am not sure what I want to go with.

Lord High Fixer is a front runner, even though I got a dropped Devil You Know yesterday -- it's stats don't compare to the LHF's incredible range and stability upgrades. I don't have a Legendary Scout Rifle either.

In the end, I may just get a Rare sparrow, hah.

I bought a rare sparrow and upgraded it via Xur, man I fucking love it! Really have to get used to it lol

Gsnap

Man when it rains it pours in this game. No legendaries at all since I started playing and then two weapons in a row today. A shotgun and a machine gun. And I might have enough coins to get gear from xur. Just gotta check and see if my alt has any.

X-Frame

I bought a rare sparrow and upgraded it via Xur, man I fucking love it! Really have to get used to it lol

It's tempting! Though I have 3 characters now so I will be constantly switching between them, and to have just 1 with a faster sparrow would be awkward I think.

Why are sparrows so damn expensive, haha.

I'm going to sleep on it -- I'll make a decision tomorrow.

Xevren

It's tempting! Though I have 3 characters now so I will be constantly switching between them, and to have just 1 with a faster sparrow would be awkward I think.

Why are sparrows so damn expensive, haha.

I'm going to sleep on it -- I'll make a decision tomorrow.

I'm at the point that I don't need anything so I just save up to get one. Got 2 so far, will get the 3rd next week probably. Just happy I got a The Devil You Know with great mods and a naturally high reload on it, happy times.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Anyone want to do nightfall? Level 27 Titan. Also willing to jump into a normal raid if needed, preferably with some experienced folk (because I still don't know where the chests are) ;)
PSN: OldKingKratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom